[L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121

Post New Thread Reply   

.=QUACK=.Major.pain
Old 05-18-2010 , 23:08   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B89
Reply With Quote #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedh3lp View Post
Hello again!

Can someone tell me what do I have to change to make stats work with only one person online?

Currently, the stats are disabled if there are not at least 2 players online on the server.

Thank you.
you have to edit the file to allow 1 person.
Can't remember if it is a .cfg file on the game server, or a website file.
ineedh3lp
Old 05-18-2010 , 23:57   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B89
Reply With Quote #762

Quote:
Originally Posted by .=QUACK=.Major.pain View Post
you have to edit the file to allow 1 person.
Can't remember if it is a .cfg file on the game server, or a website file.

Yep, found it. Thanks!

// Minimum Human players before stats will be enabled
// -
// Default: "2"
// Minimum: "1.000000"
// Maximum: "4.000000"
l4d_stats_minhumans "1"
ineedh3lp
Old 05-19-2010 , 00:14   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B89
Reply With Quote #763

Is there a way to tell the stats page to display more or less than 100 players per page?
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 05-19-2010 , 01:57   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B89
Reply With Quote #764

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woonan View Post
There is a little bug, then Infected hits other Infected, attacker earns points for damage to Survivors.
fix:
line 4520: if (GetClientTeam(Attacker) != GetClientTeam(Victim)) SurvivorHurt(Attacker, Victim, Damage, AttackerInfType, event);

Great plugin, using it long time. Realy need option to personaly disable chat announce, well i'll do it my self, not a problem.
Could be. I'll fix that in the next release. Disabling chat announce by clients (players) could well be worth the time. I'll see what I come up with. You are welcomed to help out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedh3lp View Post
Is there a way to tell the stats page to display more or less than 100 players per page?
Yes there is, but it can be a little difficult to do. You need to edit certain PHP-scripts. I think it's playerlist.php or such.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.

Last edited by muukis; 05-19-2010 at 03:38.
ineedh3lp
Old 05-19-2010 , 05:05   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B89
Reply With Quote #765

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
Yes there is, but it can be a little difficult to do. You need to edit certain PHP-scripts. I think it's playerlist.php or such.

Yep, that's the one and also \templates\default\ranking.tpl for changing Prev/Next.

Thank you!
ZiroL
Old 05-19-2010 , 20:47   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B89
Reply With Quote #766

[PT-BR]Preciso de uma ajuda.
Eu estou querendo usar este plugin, sem o site, mas estou com uma dúvida. As tabelas do database são criadas pelo próprio plugin ou preciso rodar algum arquivo antes?

[EN] Need help here.
I'm wanting to use this plugin without the website but I have a doubt. The database tables are created by the plugin or I need to run some file before?
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 05-20-2010 , 01:47   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B89
Reply With Quote #767

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiroL View Post
[PT-BR]Preciso de uma ajuda.
Eu estou querendo usar este plugin, sem o site, mas estou com uma dúvida. As tabelas do database são criadas pelo próprio plugin ou preciso rodar algum arquivo antes?

[EN] Need help here.
I'm wanting to use this plugin without the website but I have a doubt. The database tables are created by the plugin or I need to run some file before?
You can run the plugin without the website. You'll just need to extract the SQL queries out of the installer PHP-script, and run them in your DB before running the plugin.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
nakashimakun
Old 05-20-2010 , 02:06   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B89
Reply With Quote #768

Hey,

Are you working on adding anything more to the stats or is it pretty much a finished product now apart from general bug fixes and so forth. Would you be adding more support when Realism Versus comes out as an offical mode you going to put a page of stats in for that or just leave it combined in the normal versus stats?

Only curious. lol

nakashimaKun
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 05-20-2010 , 06:12   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B89
Reply With Quote #769

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakashimakun View Post
Are you working on adding anything more to the stats or is it pretty much a finished product now apart from general bug fixes and so forth. Would you be adding more support when Realism Versus comes out as an offical mode you going to put a page of stats in for that or just leave it combined in the normal versus stats?
I will add something new every now and then. Realism Versus is already supported by the plugin. I have no big ideas how to extend the current functionality.

muukis
Veteran Member
Old 05-20-2010 , 09:48   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B98
Reply With Quote #770

New release... something some of you've been waiting for quite some time now.
  • 20.5.2010 Plugin v1.4B98 and Web Stats
    • Bugfixes - Infected players that caused damage to other infected players may have been counted as damage done to survivors. Not sure, but it shouldn't be possible anymore.
    • New features - Players settings! Currently there isn't anything else but the possibility to mute the Custom Player Stats. Unmute will enable normal plugin settings. New console commands sm_rankmute and sm_rankmutetoggle. New rankmenu selection: Settings.
    • Noteworthy - Database table added: Run install.php.