Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] gScramble Team Balancer/Scrambler -- 3.0.33 4/14/2015

Post New Thread Reply   

jameless
Veteran Member
Old 06-16-2010 , 22:30   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #721

Cool, I know I can hide the admin menu by using overrides for each command. But if you ever find the time or are bored and feel like doing it, can you please create a cvar that allows me to allow the menu only for a certain flag? Not super important since I can do it manually but would make it one less thing I have to think about anytime I create a new server or have to reinstall because a TF2 update borked sourcemod etc.
BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-16-2010 , 22:48   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #722

why not just override the sm_admin command? XD
Veteran Member
Old 06-16-2010 , 23:35   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #723

lol. Hmm not sure what changed from the previous version to this one but it won't balance on orange again.
Udders
Old 06-17-2010 , 01:30   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #724

Oh 1 thing i meant to ask , it seems with normal players when they try and buddy up with a player that already has a buddy they get informed of that and cant buddy with them ( I think thats how it works anyway ) , however players that try and buddy with admins on the server do not get that message for some reason and the admins get buddy adds 1 after another.

Is there a way to stop this and or is there a way for a player to lock a buddy selection once its made until either the map changes or 1 of them leave the server so that people cant keep adding admins as often as they do.
BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-17-2010 , 01:44   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #725

if ur an admin makes no difference with adding a buddy

i think i fixed that autobalace 100% now

see the sp in the post above
Old 06-17-2010 , 08:45   Re: [TF2] gScramble Team Management
Reply With Quote #726

Don't forget to update your first post!

Also, it would be nice if you had dates in your changelog.
MjrNuT
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-17-2010 , 13:03   Re: [TF2] gScramble Team Management
Reply With Quote #727

I think he is working out the last few issues from the previous pages before committing it to the OP as an update.

That is the impression I get at least.
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2010 , 14:25   Re: [TF2] gScramble Team Management
Reply With Quote #728

I tried latest version on orange server and it won't autobalance. What could it possibly be? Perhaps I can add you on steam so you can join the server and see what's happening? Is there a way I can enable more in depth logging for gscramble? Because nothing shows in the error logs but teams remain unbalanced.
BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-17-2010 , 18:18   Re: [TF2] gScramble Team Management
Reply With Quote #729

i tested it on multiple rounds on cp and ctf maps with and without setup rounds. =\
orange is an awful map and u shud just delete it XD

AnthariaJack on steam = me

Last edited by BrutalGoerge; 06-17-2010 at 18:33.
jameless
Veteran Member
Old 06-17-2010 , 18:37   Re: [TF2] gScramble Team Management
Reply With Quote #730

LoL. Actually I think I may know what is causing the issue. I had it set to give some immunity (30 seconds I think) to people that capture points. As I am sure you are aware Orange map is very unbalanced so people cap back and forth. I think this may have caused it to keep people immune never officially balancing anyone. I am going to try disabling this feature and test again. I will let you know the results. Thanks for sticking with it for us.