Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 09-24-2013 , 08:10   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punitx View Post
Also what would be the number for Captains draft, any idea?
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 09-24-2013 , 09:57   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by punitx View Post
After "First Blood" update, dota_force_gamemode x results in All pick only whatever be the value of x. Is this update broke something?
I don't know about beforehand, but dota_force_gamemode works fine for me if done before map load. (so on command line with +, or map/changelevel after manually setting).
sile
Old 09-25-2013 , 02:48   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

hello guys can any body tell me how to add custom plugin of pudge wars to my dedicated servwer so we can play pudge wars i got plugin from d2ware bt i dnt know how to put into myserver plzzz reply me.Thanku....
ZZkirk
Old 09-26-2013 , 00:11   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sile View Post
hello guys can any body tell me how to add custom plugin of pudge wars to my dedicated servwer so we can play pudge wars i got plugin from d2ware bt i dnt know how to put into myserver plzzz reply me.Thanku....
This should help you out:
Plugins
dj16403
Old 09-27-2013 , 07:32   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

I used to use dota_force_gamemode x to put the mode for the game. Before I used to enter the value of x as 2 in the cmd prompt after I start the server. Now after the first blood update. I can't find a way to enable cm mode, which value I put for x turns out to be ap. can I set the cm mode like before the server starts or something? Any commands that I might need to add to my server file startup properties? I don't use server.cfg. Do I can't use that file to trigger cm mode also. Please help, I'm supposed to be hosting a local lan tourney and I'm stuck up with this.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 09-27-2013 , 08:19   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj16403 View Post
I used to use dota_force_gamemode x to put the mode for the game. Before I used to enter the value of x as 2 in the cmd prompt after I start the server. Now after the first blood update. I can't find a way to enable cm mode, which value I put for x turns out to be ap. can I set the cm mode like before the server starts or something? Any commands that I might need to add to my server file startup properties? I don't use server.cfg. Do I can't use that file to trigger cm mode also. Please help, I'm supposed to be hosting a local lan tourney and I'm stuck up with this.
It still works on the command line. Make sure that you have it before +map.
dj16403
Old 09-27-2013 , 09:53   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

How do I put that command? Just Dota_force_gamemode 2 or I add a + before the command?
sile
Old 09-28-2013 , 22:41   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZkirk View Post
This should help you out:
Plugins
dude zzkirk... it has how to cr8 plugin but i need how to add a plugin which is created earlier...and i got these files for pudge wars....
1.kv folder
2.API_VERSION
3.LOBBY.json
4.Main.js

ANd this file was inside kv folder
1.pudgewars.kv

Last edited by sile; 09-28-2013 at 22:44.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 09-28-2013 , 22:51   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sile View Post
dude zzkirk... it has how to cr8 plugin but i need how to add a plugin which is created earlier...and i got these files for pudge wars....
1.kv folder
2.API_VERSION
3.LOBBY.json
4.Main.js

ANd this file was inside kv folder
1.pudgewars.kv
This isn't the place for help with SM.JS. It subverts SourceMod and Sourcepawn and has nothing to do with anything here.
Kx221005
Old 09-29-2013 , 15:01   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Can you give me the full guide how to make offline LAN dota 2? i am noob here *or link?
Closed Thread