Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Deagles' Map Management 2.10i

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

{|LOD|}-Commando
Old 01-15-2005 , 17:02   servermaps Command

Sorry if this is a duplicate question, but this thread is quite large and difficult to find items.

Having a problem when you type "servermaps"

Here is the list and the action which kicks the user form the server.

Any help on this one?

GREAT Plugin.. Been using this for a long time with AMX

Quote:
blackhawkd_v2 awp_rooftops cs_1337_assault
[DMM] Please wait; loading more maps from this server to display in your console... ]
cs_aldi2k cs_alps cs_assault_nod
[DMM] Please wait; loading more maps from this server to display in your console... ]
cs_assault_upc cs_assault2k cs_backalley
cs_beersel_f cs_bikini cs_church
cs_costabrava cs_crackhouse cs_deagle5
cs_estate cs_havana cs_italy
cs_italy2 cs_mice_final cs_militia
cs_militia2k1 cs_mountainhamlet cs_neighborhood
cs_office cs_rats2_final cs_shogun
cs_wildwest_assault cs_winternights de_aesir
de_aztec de_aztec_remake de_bright
de_cbble de_chateau de_dawn
de_dirt de_dust de_dust2
de_dust4ever de_dustier de_fundust
de_foption de_indust de_inferno
de_italian de_karnak de_lod_temple
de_mexico de_museum de_piranesi
[DMM] Please wait; loading more maps from this server to display in your console...
{|LOD|}-Commando overflowed

Reliable channel overflow
BigBaller
Veteran Member
Old 01-16-2005 , 01:03  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasta
Plugin work fine, bud when my server is empty, nextmap always the first map in mapcycle.txt!
Duh? no one is on the server how is it going to vote for next map? That should be common sense, isnt a plugin fault, that is how CS works.

The list maps command will be fixed soon, I just have to find time to do it.

scottyk87
Old 01-18-2005 , 20:48  

I have a question. In my server people choose a map when they rockthevote and then it counts down until the map change and I do have dmap_strict set to 1 and then it takes another 5 min for the map to accually change. If I type timeleft it says 0:00 I cant seem to find out what setting this would be. I want it to change right after the countdown. Do I need to set it to freeze or something?

Also how do I set it so that 50% of the players have to rockthevote. I dont want a minimum amount of people to be able to rock it. Should I just set dmap_rtvplayers 0 and dmap_rtvpercent 50 is that right?

Other question is that is there some type of plugin that allows you to make your own info pages? Like if someone types /help a motd style window will come up and display stuff.
Thank you.
Send a message via MSN to scottyk87
Striker
Old 01-19-2005 , 08:13  

Code:
L 01/19/2005 - 13:55:43: "> Die FunTA XIII < Ralle<394><STEAM_0:0:1003103><CT>" say "de_cbble" (dead)
L 01/19/2005 - 13:55:47: "AWA_BIGrambo<407><STEAM_0:1:3986093><CT>" disconnected
L 01/19/2005 - 13:55:47: "sMarR!<409><STEAM_0:0:3714978><TERRORIST>" disconnected
L 01/19/2005 - 13:55:47: "GeronimO<405><STEAM_0:0:1915605><CT>" disconnected
L 01/19/2005 - 13:55:47: "Miracle<401><STEAM_0:1:1532695><CT>" disconnected
L 01/19/2005 - 13:55:47: "Eevok<349><STEAM_0:1:482766><TERRORIST>" disconnected
About 50% of all players disconnect when someone nominate a map...

How can I fix this ?
Old 01-19-2005 , 11:28  

ok... I found the Problem.

for e.g:

There are two maps on my server (de_fundust and cs_fundust).

so... when someone type 'fundust' the server crash.

How can I force the players to type the exact mapname (no shortcuts) ?
Veteran Member
Old 01-20-2005 , 04:47  

remove that part of the code if you know what your doing.

There isnt a option to remove shortnames at the moment.

@scottyk87
rtvpercent is how many players on the server required for rockthevote to start.

Thus if there are 10 players, if rtvpercent is at 50% only 5 people would have to say "rockthevote" for a new vote.

There always has to be a mininum ammount of players, if you dont want it then set that to 2.

Kamikaze
Old 01-20-2005 , 09:45  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker
ok... I found the Problem.

for e.g:

There are two maps on my server ([b]de[/b[_fundust and cs_fundust).

so... when someone type 'fundust' the server crash.

How can I force the players to type the exact mapname (no shortcuts) ?
To fix this, here's what I did because my server did the same thing:

Change:

Code:
format(chat2,255,"%s_%s",maptypes[i],saymap2)

To:

Code:
format(chat2,255,"%s",saymap2)

Also I can't remember why I added this line but it might be needed:

Find this line:

Code:
format(tester,127,"%s_%s",maptypes[i],map2)

Add this exactly after that line:

Code:
format(tester,127,"%s",map2)

Bigballer, this is a bug I stated before and did crash my server like crazy when I had it because I have a lot of maps with the same name and anyone else that has a lot of maps with the same name will get the same results.

EDIT: I remember, the maptypes[i] is the source of the crash, those are the only two lines that use it, you can put // in front of it too at the top since it won't be used at all if you like as well.
Send a message via ICQ to Kamikaze Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Send a message via MSN to Kamikaze Send a message via Yahoo to Kamikaze
{|LOD|}-Commando
Old 01-21-2005 , 00:24   Reliable channel overflow

Hey BIGBALLER. see my post Page 47.

Any help on this problem? Reliable channel overflow.

Any time someone types "say servermaps" in the console it begins to list them, then you are kicked from the server . "Reliable channel overflow"

Anyone else having this problem?
BigBaller
Veteran Member
Old 01-21-2005 , 02:19  

Commando

I said I know of the problem.

I will have to make changes to the code to fix that problem. Ill do it when I can get some time.

Drek
Old 01-23-2005 , 09:42  

I just wanted to set something straight. Someone said this plugin doesn't work with Natural Selection. This isn't true, it works just fine. The only problem I am having is that the list of maps to be voted on is being interfered with by the DMM chat messages so it is very hard to read the bottom two or three map names. Can anyone suggest a fix for this.

I apologize if the answer is already in this thread, I did read through at least 10 pages of posts and did a search and couldn't find the answer.

edit: Actually I am having one other problem. Strict mode for the plugin is off, as well as enforcing the time limit, but maps are taking a very long time to change once the map vote is finished, I'd say in the order of maybe 5 minutes or so. Is there any way to get the map to change within maybe a minute of the map vote being finished?
Closed Thread