Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1

Post New Thread Reply   

Danny_l4d
Old 03-09-2010 , 14:54   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #701

after readin 40 pages I am out... dont know my problem..
for this I am really a nood

I run this of my own computer same as the server

put in database.cfg

"l4dstats
{
"driver" "default"
"host" "127.0.0.1"
"database" "mysql"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
}

I dont know if this is correct or where to find it....

I also get these messages in explorer...
as you can see I am using wamp... but for some reason i dont know where to look anymore.... hopefully you can show me where to look and what to do....
this doesnt mean that I will stop searching

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\wamp\www\l4d\index.php on line 30
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for r 'some_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 120
Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 121
Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 121
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 123
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 123
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 133
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 133
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 134
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in D:\wamp\www\l4d\index.php on line 18
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in D:\wamp\www\l4d\index.php on line 18
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in D:\wamp\www\l4d\index.php on line 19

Danny

Last edited by Danny_l4d; 03-09-2010 at 15:00.
ben82
Old 03-25-2010 , 22:00   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #702

I need help. Please kindly advise me what to do next. left4dead2.comze.com/l4d2_stats_web_upload/search.php Thank you!!
ragnasin
Old 05-22-2010 , 02:10   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #703

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_l4d View Post
after readin 40 pages I am out... dont know my problem..
for this I am really a nood

I run this of my own computer same as the server

put in database.cfg

"l4dstats
{
"driver" "default"
"host" "127.0.0.1"
"database" "mysql"
"user" "root"
"pass" ""
}

I dont know if this is correct or where to find it....

I also get these messages in explorer...
as you can see I am using wamp... but for some reason i dont know where to look anymore.... hopefully you can show me where to look and what to do....
this doesnt mean that I will stop searching

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in D:\wamp\www\l4d\index.php on line 30
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for r 'some_user'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 120
Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 121
Warning: mysql_select_db() [function.mysql-select-db]: A link to the server could not be established in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 121
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 123
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 123
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 133
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 133
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in D:\wamp\www\l4d\common.php on line 134
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'SYSTEM'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in D:\wamp\www\l4d\index.php on line 18
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in D:\wamp\www\l4d\index.php on line 18
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in D:\wamp\www\l4d\index.php on line 19

Danny

i having same issue with yours....but i using 2 computer doing it...com A for the host server com B for the wamp/database server. then some of the warning is exactly same like yours(cause of this "host" "127.0.0.1")

does u found any solution?
Danny_l4d
Old 05-24-2010 , 08:15   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #704

Yes I found a solution for it...
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...t=wamp&page=48

this is what I did... and it worked for me and someone else...

mabye it will work for you too
Old 05-25-2010 , 01:43   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #705

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny_l4d View Post
Yes I found a solution for it...
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...t=wamp&page=48

this is what I did... and it worked for me and someone else...

mabye it will work for you too

Erm....u use wamp and game server togather ??
i think u are.....my problem is to use two computer to setup both of this each on an one pc....
ragnasin
Old 05-25-2010 , 03:37   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #706

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnasin View Post
Erm....u use wamp and game server togather ??
i think u are.....my problem is to use two computer to setup both of this each on an one pc....

nvm, i found solution, cause of the mysql problem.
All thing work well, going to host a server, hope some of u can come join and have fun (edited some minor thing and pic added!)
mrelfire
Old 05-25-2010 , 11:05   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #707

I have multi server linked to playerstats but it allways sayd people are in coop and not versus, realism,...
any variable somewhere I miss ?

I try to change the gametype in the code
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_stats_firelook.sp - 501 views - 66.2 KB)

Last edited by mrelfire; 05-26-2010 at 04:40.
ragnasin
Old 05-31-2010 , 00:28   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #708

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrelfire View Post
I have multi server linked to playerstats but it allways sayd people are in coop and not versus, realism,...

does your game server change mode???
Dude
Old 05-05-2011 , 09:21   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #709

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrelfire View Post

Im sure oryginal code is okay. Problem always when bad installed or bad sql settings or no sql what happens
djgunner
Old 07-28-2011 , 16:44   Re: [L4D] Player Stats (Co-op) v1.1.1
Reply With Quote #710

Where do I put images and templates and where do I put the php downloads???
can someone pls help me???