Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff

Post New Thread Reply   

Jargon
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-06-2015 , 00:25   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #61

What does that have to do with these hands? It's clearly to do with the plugin called "spawn_unlag.smx".
Kaesar
Old 05-06-2015 , 04:49   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
So that's my question, you can't make them bigger? thanks
No, if the model has official skeleton can't be bigger, I need to respect the size.

2 ways, I saw a plugin in CSS that you could make !resize the playermodels and increase the size, plugin that I think doesn't work in csgo. Or do the model with custom skeleton/animations, but I don't know if the model can crash by slerpbones.

Anyways I'm not a big fan of making models with custom animations for servers, if not is for a boss or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veli View Post
Hello Kaesar, first thank you very much for your efort and these good job. All these skins were made with new skeleton?

Regards,
Veli
Yes, all models in this thread are with the new skeleton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe9b View Post
Hello,

Pls fix error :
L 05/05/2015 - 23:56:59: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 1380048f (error 1)

L 05/05/2015 - 23:56:59: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "spawn_unlag.smx":

L 05/05/2015 - 23:56:59: [SM] [0] Line 57, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpdV6eUj.sp::OnRoundStartPost()

Thx,
WAT

Last edited by Kaesar; 05-06-2015 at 04:55.
Kaesar
Old 05-14-2015 , 05:30   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #63

Hi guys, news;

This weekend maybe I'm going to do a new version of all zombie arms, I saw in the officials models that they have some new commands that I didn't expect, basically because everyone was using old version of ghoul arms, and seemed stable (or i thought that), and I didn't expect that valve add new things in the arms models.

This doesn't mean that the arms previously released will crash (slerpbones) I repeat, I don't know why it's happen, but I'm just going to do all my models as the official one to avoid "Why's?" you're free to update or not, but I recommend it.

- Ghoul, Ghoul2 (green), Hunter: for less downloads, they will have the same /materials folders, If you have these hands on your server simply update the /model folder and done.

- Spitter: I'm going to change/fix the brightness, I tested it on dark maps and it seemed perfect, but maps with lots of light looks bleh. To more easily, I'm simply going to add new one .VMT file, /material folder and all .VTF files are the same.

For the inconvenience, I'm going to publish other new zombie arms, http://i.imgur.com/H9pj4Rf.png perfect for one 'zombiehumanreal'

See you.
Old 05-15-2015 , 05:57   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #64

Sup. Thank you very much for these arms . I will add them on my server when released.
Kaesar
Old 05-26-2015 , 09:57   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #65

Hi guys,

Finally, after a few weeks, a new post. Basically it took me more time, because I've been testing a few models in mapeadores server. I wanted to know the exact reason for the problem of the slerpbones, and I think that I found it. I think that it is a good new for me and for everyone, really if you're not a modeller, explain the problem would be 'difficult', anyways there is not much new, morell did this long time ago, but he didn't found exactly where is the problem, as he said, he simply made models as the official one, until mapeadores server stop crashing.

The solution basically not is anything new, simply make the model with a skeleton that will work, and do it right. So if there someone have models with the old skeleton in ZR servers, have to remove them because they will crash by slerpbones. And about make the models "right" is because I saw some models with the 'new skeleton', and they are wrong, and they also will crash, so take care about that. (They're not my models btw)

We can assimilate that when a model missing bone, or has a wrong skeleton, after many changes of model (ZR) CSGO engine can crash randomly and give this problem. When and How? impossible to know. But we have the "Why".

I'm speaking with some owners and;

Mapeadores server ONLY use models by Morell (of his thread) and my models (Marinev2 and Gmanv2), and more than one week without crash.

Zombie4ever (Romain server) he is using Morell models and several models of rulesofp, and the same.

Well and now the new/fix models that I promised.

PRINCPAL POST UPDATED

PLAYERMODELS

PRIMETIME DRAVEN - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

ARMS

GHOUL ARMS FIX (IF YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR SERVER ALREADY, UPDATE ONLY /MODEL FOLDER, SAME /MATERIAL FOLDER)
HUNTER AND SPITTER ARMS FIX
(IF YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR SERVER ALREADY, HUNTER, UPDATE ONLY /MODEL FOLDER, SAME /MATERIAL FOLDER. SPITTER, UPDATE /MODEL FOLDER AND ADD SPITTER2.VMT IN /MATERIAL FOLDER)
SECURITY ZOMBIE ARMS - OUTLAST (NEW)

Any question post it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	H9pj4Rf.png
Views:	608
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	145282  

Last edited by Kaesar; 05-26-2015 at 10:12.
Zsozso
Old 05-27-2015 , 05:19   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaesar View Post
Hi guys,

Finally, after a few weeks, a new post. Basically it took me more time, because I've been testing a few models in mapeadores server. I wanted to know the exact reason for the problem of the slerpbones, and I think that I found it. I think that it is a good new for me and for everyone, really if you're not a modeller, explain the problem would be 'difficult', anyways there is not much new, morell did this long time ago, but he didn't found exactly where is the problem, as he said, he simply made models as the official one, until mapeadores server stop crashing.

The solution basically not is anything new, simply make the model with a skeleton that will work, and do it right. So if there someone have models with the old skeleton in ZR servers, have to remove them because they will crash by slerpbones. And about make the models "right" is because I saw some models with the 'new skeleton', and they are wrong, and they also will crash, so take care about that. (They're not my models btw)

We can assimilate that when a model missing bone, or has a wrong skeleton, after many changes of model (ZR) CSGO engine can crash randomly and give this problem. When and How? impossible to know. But we have the "Why".

I'm speaking with some owners and;

Mapeadores server ONLY use models by Morell (of his thread) and my models (Marinev2 and Gmanv2), and more than one week without crash.

Zombie4ever (Romain server) he is using Morell models and several models of rulesofp, and the same.

Well and now the new/fix models that I promised.

PRINCPAL POST UPDATED

PLAYERMODELS

PRIMETIME DRAVEN - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

ARMS

GHOUL ARMS FIX (IF YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR SERVER ALREADY, UPDATE ONLY /MODEL FOLDER, SAME /MATERIAL FOLDER)
HUNTER AND SPITTER ARMS FIX
(IF YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR SERVER ALREADY, HUNTER, UPDATE ONLY /MODEL FOLDER, SAME /MATERIAL FOLDER. SPITTER, UPDATE /MODEL FOLDER AND ADD SPITTER2.VMT IN /MATERIAL FOLDER)
SECURITY ZOMBIE ARMS - OUTLAST (NEW)

Any question post it.
Hey! Security Zombie arms not working
Kaesar
Old 05-27-2015 , 05:33   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsozso View Post
Hey! Security Zombie arms not working
Sorry my bad, yesterday I ended to posting in haste and I failed in the paths.txt, redownload it.
Old 05-27-2015 , 06:15   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Sorry my bad, yesterday I ended to posting in haste and I failed in the paths.txt, redownload it.
Hey!

Man its my favourite skin: http://mapeadores.com/temas/hazmat.3403/

but its work only cs source

I need hands,and csgo skin.

Please
Kaesar
Old 05-27-2015 , 06:30   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zsozso View Post
Hey!

Man its my favourite skin: http://mapeadores.com/temas/hazmat.3403/

but its work only cs source

I need hands,and csgo skin.

Please
Security Zombie Arms working then?

In this momment I have one list of some models to do first for this thread. So you need wait, but anyways requests: [email protected]

NEW WIP

Last edited by Kaesar; 05-27-2015 at 06:45.
Zsozso
Old 05-27-2015 , 07:18   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #70

Quote:
Security Zombie Arms working then?

In this momment I have one list of some models to do first for this thread. So you need wait, but anyways requests: [email protected]

NEW WIP

yes work security arms.

Ahh good new skin where download ?