Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Anti-TK Manager (Version 1.1.3 / Updated January 19 2011)

Post New Thread Reply   

eric0279
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-21-2009 , 17:11   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #61

antitk > 1.0.6

Quote:
If you are running the test SMX I posted it probably won't match. Also does it fix the TK purge?
No I have not tried your file because I translate the comments etc ... in French ...

Quote:
Converting the plugin to use a translation file will be a process, but it will be done at some point.
I do not understand.

I get this error when compiling the file. Sp.
For line 599, the error occurs more
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-25-2009 , 17:01   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric0279 View Post
antitk > 1.0.6

No I have not tried your file because I translate the comments etc ... in French ...

I do not understand.

I get this error when compiling the file. Sp.
For line 599, the error occurs more

Hi eric,

I haven't forgotten about you, just I don't want to delve into old code which has changed. plus I don't know if maybe your editing may have caused issues as well.

I will try and make an update on the weekend to make this into a Translation file based plugin so it'll be easier for you to change the messages. It will take me a bit of time though.

Feel free to post a message if nothing happens over the weekend so I remember though
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-28-2009 , 02:01   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #63

1.0.8 released!

Fixes the purge timer which was causing issues with the "temporary" TK storage file not purging. The timer only ran once and then terminated... Thanks to Milo| and the #SourceMod guys for seeing the missing blank variable for repeat

Also added some additional debug messages when I was fixing the purging as it was not working, it will now work. Please delete your antitk.txt file before starting unless you want a massive lag once the plugin is loaded while it deletes all the old entries.

On top of this the plugin is now translation based, not as clean as I would have likes as there is only small word changes for each punishment but due to different languages having different word placement I decided to do it this way.

Also possibly fixed slay crashing some mods.

Enjoy.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
eric0279
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-03-2009 , 06:33   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #64

translate in french

I have a warning message to compiled to file .sp :
[IMG]http://img18.**************/img18/7545/pasdenom.th.jpg[/IMG].

I have not modified the source code

Last edited by eric0279; 03-03-2009 at 18:57.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-03-2009 , 17:24   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #65

Thanks eric,

Those Warnings are fine, I added a Counter-Strike check but at the moment I don't need to change anything for Counter-Strike so it's not being used.

The second is a feature I might add later so people can manually remove a particular Steam-ID via command-line or something. Haven't decided though.

Are you able to re-post the translation text or attach is as a file? The formatting is all messed up, makes it a bit harder for me to merge it into a single file, thanks.
eric0279
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-03-2009 , 18:57   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #66

You talk about the encoding?

I am obliged to proceed as if the accents (é, è, ê ... etc) are not included in the game...

Last edited by eric0279; 03-10-2009 at 09:37.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-09-2009 , 17:51   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #67

Hi eric,

Forgot to post that was fine thanks for that, I updated the main translation file to include these now.
Michi24p
Old 03-14-2009 , 07:01   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #68

Hi!
I have a Problem with this plugin.Some peaple they are join on the server were drugged when they startet to play.Can you fix that?

SM 1.2 & MM:S 1.7.1
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-14-2009 , 08:52   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michi24p View Post
Hi!
I have a Problem with this plugin.Some peaple they are join on the server were drugged when they startet to play.Can you fix that?

SM 1.2 & MM:S 1.7.1
Some or all people?

Can you replicate the issue?

Did they leave before they were punished and then re-joined?

What mod is this for and if it can be reproduced can I get access to the server?
DuCNiKo
Old 03-16-2009 , 03:50   Re: Anti-TK Manager
Reply With Quote #70

Same prob here...
Some poeple arrived to our server and were already drug. Impossible to undrug them...

Since i've disabled your plug-in, they aren't drug...
As poeple are always drug, I'll try to disable drug punishment, re-activate your plug and i'll say to you if they will have other punishment. Maybe this will help you to find why.

Thanks for your job

Sorry for my english but i'm french ;)