Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CSS/CS:GO] Weapon Restrict

Post New Thread Reply   

TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-29-2011 , 18:38   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #671

along those lines motto, it would be neat to set a certain number of kills (reset on each map change) a player is allowed with any given weapon (like 5 kills for awp/auto before those weapons are restricted)...

And the ability to define what weapons are grouped as "sniper guns"... so we could include a scout in that bunch or not.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 03-31-2011 , 12:33   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #672

Quote:
Originally Posted by motto View Post
Can I restrict per player other weapons like g3sg1?
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=590466
or
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=119970

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
along those lines motto, it would be neat to set a certain number of kills (reset on each map change) a player is allowed with any given weapon (like 5 kills for awp/auto before those weapons are restricted)...

And the ability to define what weapons are grouped as "sniper guns"... so we could include a scout in that bunch or not.
No, this is a simple restrict what you are looking for is way more advanced then what i want this plugin to do. In future releases I might add forwards to make it easier to make more complex plugins.
kolektor
Old 04-02-2011 , 14:22   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #673

Hi. Greets to all.

Very good plugin indeed. Keep up the good work.

I have a simple question regarding the funcionality of this plugin and I hope I might get an answer. Is there a way to execute a MAP SPECIFIC .cfg file after the warmup from this plugin is over. I am aware of the postwarmup.cfg which is a very nice plugin feature, but what i need is something that will execute map specific cfgs after the warmup is over on regular round start.

Thnx in advance.
P.S. Sorry if I overlooked something that is very simple, but I have read all the posts from this plugin forum section and didn't find anything usefull regarding my problem.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 04-03-2011 , 19:07   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #674

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolektor View Post
Hi. Greets to all.

Very good plugin indeed. Keep up the good work.

I have a simple question regarding the funcionality of this plugin and I hope I might get an answer. Is there a way to execute a MAP SPECIFIC .cfg file after the warmup from this plugin is over. I am aware of the postwarmup.cfg which is a very nice plugin feature, but what i need is something that will execute map specific cfgs after the warmup is over on regular round start.

Thnx in advance.
P.S. Sorry if I overlooked something that is very simple, but I have read all the posts from this plugin forum section and didn't find anything usefull regarding my problem.
Just wondering why do you need this? Its easy to add but i cant see why you need it.
kolektor
Old 04-04-2011 , 07:09   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #675

I will gladly explain.

Pre, and Post Warmup .cfgs are a very nice feature but they are universal for every map AND they overwrite the configuration from map specific .cfgs because they are executed last.
Why do I think there is a need for a map scpecific postwarmup cfgs?

Example: I would like to use the warmup on every map, and to have the default mp_freezetime 0 during the warmup. No problem, just put the cvar in prewarmup cfg. But then, I would like to have the mp_freezetime 0 unchanged for fy_ and aim, or awp maps, but changed to, let's say mp_freezetime 5 for de_, cs_ maps. Using the Pre, Post an map specific cfg's that is not posible, except using something that could be a map specific Postwarmup cfg, or a cfg that executes AFTER the postwarmup one.

I know that base funcionality of this plugin is weapon restriction, but it has a warmup plugin built-in that does the job very nicely, except for the above mentioned problem.

Cheers.
Dr!fter
The Salt Boss
Old 04-06-2011 , 10:03   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #676

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolektor View Post
I will gladly explain.

Pre, and Post Warmup .cfgs are a very nice feature but they are universal for every map AND they overwrite the configuration from map specific .cfgs because they are executed last.
Why do I think there is a need for a map scpecific postwarmup cfgs?

Example: I would like to use the warmup on every map, and to have the default mp_freezetime 0 during the warmup. No problem, just put the cvar in prewarmup cfg. But then, I would like to have the mp_freezetime 0 unchanged for fy_ and aim, or awp maps, but changed to, let's say mp_freezetime 5 for de_, cs_ maps. Using the Pre, Post an map specific cfg's that is not posible, except using something that could be a map specific Postwarmup cfg, or a cfg that executes AFTER the postwarmup one.

I know that base funcionality of this plugin is weapon restriction, but it has a warmup plugin built-in that does the job very nicely, except for the above mentioned problem.

Cheers.
Oops I forgot to reply, Ive added it to the to do list for v 3.0 since it sounds useful
kolektor
Old 04-06-2011 , 12:07   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #677

Good news are worth the wait.
Thnx.

One more notion: I've noticed that the warmup starts regardless of whether or not there are players on the server. Maybe you could implement in your future releases an option that disables the start of the warmup round if there are no players on both teams, or at least one player on the server; just a small addition to an already great all-around plugin.
blue zebra
BANNED
Old 04-11-2011 , 07:20   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #678

Please update the translate file to other langs.
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-11-2011 , 10:55   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #679

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue zebra View Post
Please update the translate file to other langs.
I'm sure he'd take translation files if submitted
blue zebra
BANNED
Old 04-13-2011 , 16:22   Re: [CSS] Weapon Restrict
Reply With Quote #680

Not for the author. For the users.