Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Base Builder Zombie Mod v6.5 [01/15/2011]

Post New Thread Reply   

Muzzi
Old 12-05-2010 , 15:27   Re: Base Builder Zombie Mod
Reply With Quote #641

So it is perfect right? Could you invite me bobitzone on steam? My nickname is ProMuzzi steam. I would like to talk to you about BaseBuildera.

I hope we come up;]
Dead86
Old 12-05-2010 , 16:33   Re: Base Builder Zombie Mod
Reply With Quote #642

I servak to 26 slots and all normalno.vot only CT and Edit do not change at a time (((ct 3 times or 3 times Edit or sometimes normal meyaetsya
Send a message via ICQ to Dead86
r14170
Veteran Member
Old 12-05-2010 , 17:25   Re: Base Builder Zombie Mod
Reply With Quote #643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzi View Post
So it is perfect right? Could you invite me bobitzone on steam? My nickname is ProMuzzi steam. I would like to talk to you about BaseBuildera.

I hope we come up;]
What should HE invite you? maybe you haven't purchased any game yet and you cant invite him
tHeEkiZdeH
Old 12-06-2010 , 00:22   Re: Base Builder Zombie Mod
Reply With Quote #644

Tirant, by chance on the way, you can not put a antistuck, as there are many idiots who stuck to others, and there are also idiots clogging artos the outputs of the zombies, too many people think that putting together kill in the console going to play to be human and otherwise are all zombies and waste time, idk if approved some of my suggestions ...

Good luck with version 6.5

i noob scripting, im trying to learn, if you have any tutorials or are willing to teach me please tell me and if possible in spanish.

Last edited by tHeEkiZdeH; 12-06-2010 at 00:24.
Tirant
Veteran Member
Old 12-06-2010 , 00:41   Re: Base Builder Zombie Mod
Reply With Quote #645

The new version has as smooth and efficient coding as I can think of. It still isn't finished yet, I need to do more testing on it before I release it. The anti-stuck system I have in 6.5 is you can put blocks in players (but not zombies) because Some players would just be asses. My solution here is that the player stuck can either move it off themselves, or tab the bock select key to make it go back to the starting spot. You can't put blocks in yourself basically.

I also added back infection and made it work with a cvar, so if respawn time == 0, then there is no infection mode.

PM me if you're interested in buying the Credits addition for Base Builder
Battlefield Rebirth [66% done]
Call of Duty: MW2 [100% done]
Base Builder [100% done]

Last edited by Tirant; 12-06-2010 at 01:53.
Melisko
Old 12-06-2010 , 10:11   Re: Base Builder Zombie Mod
Reply With Quote #646

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirant View Post
The new version has as smooth and efficient coding as I can think of. It still isn't finished yet, I need to do more testing on it before I release it. The anti-stuck system I have in 6.5 is you can put blocks in players (but not zombies) because Some players would just be asses. My solution here is that the player stuck can either move it off themselves, or tab the bock select key to make it go back to the starting spot. You can't put blocks in yourself basically.

I also added back infection and made it work with a cvar, so if respawn time == 0, then there is no infection mode.
pls... fix that respawns...
Muzzi
Old 12-06-2010 , 10:28   Re: Base Builder Zombie Mod
Reply With Quote #647

We look forward to the latest version, as version 6.4 on my server has a lot of lag.
Melisko
Old 12-06-2010 , 11:08   Re: Base Builder Zombie Mod
Reply With Quote #648

Quote:
We look forward to the latest version, as version 6.4 on my server has a lot of lag.
Here is that bobitzones version with no respawn ... actually I set slots for 30 players , there was 22 players and epic lagz again so.... maybe the problem is in the maps that Im using....
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (basebuilder64.sma - 499 views - 54.6 KB)
Muzzi
Old 12-06-2010 , 11:57   Re: Base Builder Zombie Mod
Reply With Quote #649

A is the mode of infection? What do you mean exactly that there is no respawn?
Melisko
Old 12-06-2010 , 15:38   Re: Base Builder Zombie Mod
Reply With Quote #650

Quote:
A is the mode of infection? What do you mean exactly that there is no respawn?
yy , when zombie kill CT , he is dead , zombies are respawned when they are killed (zombies)