Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] gScramble Team Balancer/Scrambler -- 3.0.33 4/14/2015

Post New Thread Reply   

LordVader!
Old 01-11-2010 , 20:44   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.52
Reply With Quote #631

Would this stop the admin initiated scramble from working?
Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 01-11-2010 , 20:53   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.52
Reply With Quote #632

no, it just stops the centertext getting sent to the console, which is what is causing the stop (since the console can't accept this)
BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-11-2010 , 21:03   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.52
Reply With Quote #633

oops i thought i uploaded the new version
Veteran Member
Old 01-11-2010 , 21:27   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #634

lol oh
LordVader!
Old 01-11-2010 , 21:41   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #635

Ok thank you i'll check out the new version (The version I have now reads 2.5.53 hm)

I hope this fixes the admin scramble option (Players are up in arms about this issue)

Menu -=> scramble now.. -=> 5 sec delay -=> sort mode #3

After that the announcement is made the team is going to scramble after that nothing happens.
Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2010 , 18:23   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #636

George, I think I may have a bug to do with koth! I have all the settings disabled for koth to do with your plugin BUT with gscamble loaded and on mapstart the server will crash on koth. :[

I had this problem a while back but didn't really debug it (just stopped playing koth for a while, lol) I forgot what version it was of gscramble but the newest version is causing this problem again. I've had it disabled for a bit now and I seem to not get any more crashes on koth now.

I don't know what is causing it specifically though. I'm on SM 1.3 2881, MM 1.8 and windows srcds. If you want anything else just give me a shout. I apologise if it isn't your plugin and it happens again without it loaded but I'll let you know either way if the server stays fine or not.

edit: I get no error logs btw.
BrutalGoerge
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-13-2010 , 18:25   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader! View Post
Ok thank you i'll check out the new version (The version I have now reads 2.5.53 hm)

I hope this fixes the admin scramble option (Players are up in arms about this issue)

Menu -=> scramble now.. -=> 5 sec delay -=> sort mode #3

After that the announcement is made the team is going to scramble after that nothing happens.
if that is happening, then mb your translation files are messed up?
I tested it, and it worked fine =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamster View Post
George, I think I may have a bug to do with koth! I have all the settings disabled for koth to do with your plugin BUT with gscamble loaded and on mapstart the server will crash on koth. :[

I had this problem a while back but didn't really debug it (just stopped playing koth for a while, lol) I forgot what version it was of gscramble but the newest version is causing this problem again. I've had it disabled for a bit now and I seem to not get any more crashes on koth now.

I don't know what is causing it specifically though. I'm on SM 1.3 2881, MM 1.8 and windows srcds. If you want anything else just give me a shout. I apologise if it isn't your plugin and it happens again without it loaded but I'll let you know either way if the server stays fine or not.

edit: I get no error logs btw.
i doubt its this plugin making koth maps crash. I dont really do anything different when it's a koth_map, nothing that could possibly cause a crash anway.
look at ur minidumps.

Last edited by BrutalGoerge; 01-13-2010 at 18:27.
Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2010 , 19:00   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #638

yeah, I mean I looked at your code and like you say it doesn't do much, if there IS a problem it would be a SM problem more than anything, I imagine, I'll keep hunting anyway
LordVader!
Old 01-13-2010 , 19:18   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #639

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalGoerge View Post
if that is happening, then mb your translation files are messed up?
I tested it, and it worked fine =\
I reinstalled everything and believe it to be working now. Thank you
rlshky
Old 01-15-2010 , 21:34   Re: [TF2] gScramble Auto-Scramble + Auto-Balance 2.4.53
Reply With Quote #640

@Jamster no crashes here when it comes to KOTH so it's most likely something else

I had a general question about what people set "gs_as_playerscore_avgdiff" to? Currently I only use frags to auto scramble but I was thinking of using that one too. My main worry though is that it'd be problamatic for PL maps since the blue teams scores tend to be inflated from having players gaining points from pusing the kart.