Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Zombie Riot V1.9.1b

Post New Thread Reply   

sig
Old 04-03-2011 , 16:37   Re: Zombie Riot V1.9.1
Reply With Quote #631

Hey, the max amount of zombies you can have is 32 bots I believe. You need a workaround, which I wrote an article about a few weeks ago. Take a look and I hope it helps.

http://www.forsakenplanet.net/index....zombieriotbots

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawg11 View Post
Whats the max amount of zombies that can be used cause my bots are doubling up?
Example
(1)zm ted
(1)zm dawg
(2)zm deathkilla
and its taking up my slots?
HELPPPPP

Sorry to spam but i dont beleive i have had 1 Qusetion answered yet!!!!!!!!!!!
Really need your help here thankls in advance

"BTW" I have 20 zombs that spawn at once on a 40 slot linux-1000fps server with wcs-source 200 +races
"Wcs is not the issue we have gone through the whole addon and nothing is there that would contribute to this !
So there for it has to be a zr plugin issue..
Please help on this or if someone has had this issue and fixed it please let me know..
Was also thinkin it was the days.txt i have 12 days 1 overide atm!! But after over a year using this ,This is the first time i have ever seen this in the zombies
(1)

Dawg
dawg11
Old 04-04-2011 , 00:11   Re: Zombie Riot V1.9.1
Reply With Quote #632

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
Hey, the max amount of zombies you can have is 32 bots I believe. You need a workaround, which I wrote an article about a few weeks ago. Take a look and I hope it helps.

http://www.forsakenplanet.net/index....zombieriotbots

sorry No whats happening in mine is i am getting to many zombies !!
in the cfg i have 20 that spawn but like on certain days they double themselves up
(1)zm ted
(3)zm frd
(2)zm whatever
This takes my slots and fills my server up and there is really actually only 1 zombie that is spawning but i get this
(1)zm ted
(3)zm frd
(2)zm whatever
sig
Old 04-04-2011 , 16:44   Re: Zombie Riot V1.9.1
Reply With Quote #633

that is very strange, have you checked the bot profile db file to see if there are recurring names such as the ones you have listed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawg11 View Post
sorry No whats happening in mine is i am getting to many zombies !!
in the cfg i have 20 that spawn but like on certain days they double themselves up
(1)zm ted
(3)zm frd
(2)zm whatever
This takes my slots and fills my server up and there is really actually only 1 zombie that is spawning but i get this
(1)zm ted
(3)zm frd
(2)zm whatever
NerdGasm
Old 04-06-2011 , 12:27   Re: Zombie Riot V1.9.1
Reply With Quote #634

It's probably a lost cause but i too am having troubles with the plugin.. Everything is up to date, i even used the gamedata kyle provide. Currently NONE of my zombie models / skins are showing [Invisible] and afterward killing a zombie it crashes my Cs:s; something to do with me reference memory or something not being read. Please, any advice or fixes would be WONDERFUL.

-Nerdgasm.
deathkilla
Old 04-06-2011 , 13:22   Re: Zombie Riot V1.9.1
Reply With Quote #635

hey i know what you are doing wrong with the zombie skins...idk about ur computer crashing...but i did have the same problem with zombie skins on my server...here is a link of how to solve it

link:http://s-low.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1293

if this dose not help you add me on steam i can figure it out for u (i think)

add:swiftdavid
account name will be:deathkilla
dawg11
Old 04-06-2011 , 14:19   Re: Zombie Riot V1.9.1
Reply With Quote #636

Quote:
Originally Posted by sig View Post
that is very strange, have you checked the bot profile db file to see if there are recurring names such as the ones you have listed?
Yes i checked this all looks in order and no dble names!

Also havn an issue now that when they beat the boss lvl it goes bak to day one but it will just keep changing maps??
NerdGasm
Old 04-07-2011 , 08:34   Re: Zombie Riot V1.9.1
Reply With Quote #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkilla View Post
hey i know what you are doing wrong with the zombie skins...idk about ur computer crashing...but i did have the same problem with zombie skins on my server...here is a link of how to solve it

link:http://s-low.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1293

if this dose not help you add me on steam i can figure it out for u (i think)

add:swiftdavid
account name will be:deathkilla
Thanks death for the answer! though i had already taken the fade off. I had a skin plugin for players that auto-forces skins on bots. So it was screwing with the Zriot plugin trying to skin OVER the already chosen skins for the bots.. Sorry if i sound confusing, its been a long day..
NerdGasm
Old 04-07-2011 , 12:26   Re: Zombie Riot V1.9.1
Reply With Quote #638

Ahh, new update; Now my skins aren't working and there only showing the normal terrorist model. Two; It doesn't freeze them at the begging of the round, it only "Spawn protects" them. I hate this orangebox shit. It ruined so many good game modes / plugins.
dawg11
Old 04-08-2011 , 11:18   Re: Zombie Riot V1.9.1
Reply With Quote #639

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdGasm View Post
Ahh, new update; Now my skins aren't working and there only showing the normal terrorist model. Two; It doesn't freeze them at the begging of the round, it only "Spawn protects" them. I hate this orangebox shit. It ruined so many good game modes / plugins.
Mine is running fine!
deathkilla
Old 04-09-2011 , 12:53   Re: Zombie Riot V1.9.1
Reply With Quote #640

about ur skin problem..try redoing all of them..and don't forget to add the information to the download.ini