Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

GunGame AMXX

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

MattOG
Old 01-26-2007 , 02:33   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

Best maps... thats a good one. I prefer the fy_ and certain aim_ maps for this. Short and sweet carnage. The maps we use are listed below, as well as some off a different server I play on, but would be good to see other maps people have found to be good.

aim_ak_colt2_cz
aim_dust_desertv2
az_knivez_2k5
cs_deagle5
fy_buzzice
fy_dinoiceworld
fy_gg_arena01_cz
fy_gg_blood_cz
fy_gg_buffer_cz
fy_gg_dust2_cz
fy_gg_india2_cz
fy_highspirits_cz
fy_pool_day_cz
fy_buzzkill
fy_tr4mpice
aim_map_usp
fy_desertruines
fy_fabrix_opened
fy_sewers_cz
fy_stoneworld_cz

p.s. would it be possible to make the plugin remove the armoury entities from maps. I edited cs_deagle5 as you always ended up with a deagle + your weapon. Also, this would stop the default weapons lying on the floor in game. (any one else been able to pick up nades when on the nade level btw???? not sure if I like that ability or not)

+Karma If I helped

Last edited by MattOG; 01-26-2007 at 02:35.
aligind4h0us3
Old 01-26-2007 , 07:23   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

Been away for a week on holidays, come back and 1.13. Love the changelog, thanks for the update
Old 01-26-2007 , 10:12   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOG View Post
Best maps... thats a good one. I prefer the fy_ and certain aim_ maps for this. Short and sweet carnage. The maps we use are listed below, as well as some off a different server I play on, but would be good to see other maps people have found to be good.

aim_ak_colt2_cz
aim_dust_desertv2
az_knivez_2k5
cs_deagle5
fy_buzzice
fy_dinoiceworld
fy_gg_arena01_cz
fy_gg_blood_cz
fy_gg_buffer_cz
fy_gg_dust2_cz
fy_gg_india2_cz
fy_highspirits_cz
fy_pool_day_cz
fy_buzzkill
fy_tr4mpice
aim_map_usp
fy_desertruines
fy_fabrix_opened
fy_sewers_cz
fy_stoneworld_cz

p.s. would it be possible to make the plugin remove the armoury entities from maps. I edited cs_deagle5 as you always ended up with a deagle + your weapon. Also, this would stop the default weapons lying on the floor in game. (any one else been able to pick up nades when on the nade level btw???? not sure if I like that ability or not)
Sweet - thanks! Any tips for cvars ? Also - looking for some spawnpoint files... any ideas there?

Last edited by TooL; 01-26-2007 at 10:17.
Send a message via ICQ to TooL Send a message via AIM to TooL Send a message via MSN to TooL Send a message via Yahoo to TooL
thc@weed
Old 01-26-2007 , 12:52   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by thc@weed View Post
Is there a easy way to display the gungamestats ( e.g. a html or motd)?
hmmmm

my english is not the best. but what i asked for is a way to display the gungamestats in a list(sorted by wins or points)

sorry for asking again

80.190.76.196:27015
Send a message via Yahoo to thc@weed
ToT | V!PER
Old 01-26-2007 , 12:55   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxAvalanchexX View Post
Added a new cvar gg_pickup_others (default 0), which, if enabled, allows players to pick up weapons that don't belong to their level (requested by somebody, I think).
Do the kills they made with this weapons getting counted for the actual weapon they have to use?

Would it possible to add sounds for "tied the lead" and "leading" ?
Send a message via ICQ to ToT | V!PER
Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 01-26-2007 , 15:51   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

I know from maps tht gives you weapons like fy_deaglehall that kills with weapons out of the order are not counted, i hope this is still the same because the goal is to kill x numbers of enemys with a specified weapon.

TooL
Old 01-26-2007 , 17:20   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

Anyone ever have an issue when playing... on occasion you just get stuck in spectator mode? You still appear on your team and alive but you are in spec mode.

Last edited by TooL; 01-26-2007 at 17:23.
Send a message via ICQ to TooL Send a message via AIM to TooL Send a message via MSN to TooL Send a message via Yahoo to TooL
aligind4h0us3
Old 01-26-2007 , 17:45   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooL View Post
Anyone ever have an issue when playing... on occasion you just get stuck in spectator mode? You still appear on your team and alive but you are in spec mode.
That is a bug with Counter-Strike, it happens sometimes with other mods on other servers.
Old 01-26-2007 , 19:43   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

hi im really sorry but im new to cs been on it a month or 2 and downloaded the dedicated server that is under the tools on steam and have tried everything you posted on getting a gun game running on it we have installed every mod and plugin needed but still cant get it to work please help as we are on the verge of pulling our hair out...lol i would really appreciate any help that any21 can give thnx in advance
aligind4h0us3
Old 01-26-2007 , 20:10   Re: GunGame AMXX 1.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostradamus01 View Post
hi im really sorry but im new to cs been on it a month or 2 and downloaded the dedicated server that is under the tools on steam and have tried everything you posted on getting a gun game running on it we have installed every mod and plugin needed but still cant get it to work please help as we are on the verge of pulling our hair out...lol i would really appreciate any help that any21 can give thnx in advance
You can't expect us to help you if you give us no information whatsoever.