Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release

Post New Thread Reply   

NiHiLaNTh
Way Past Expiration
Old 01-05-2011 , 15:10   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #51

0x00, I really dont understand what are you doing here.You say that you are not a child, but you really sound like a 13 year old fuckhead, who just like to create flame war and nothing more.For some reason I do believe that joaquim decided to make plugin public, doesnt piss you off, you just want to piss off someone else.And I think you dont even know what scam means.And besides, author can decide - make plugin public or no.So its not your business.

P.S. That what joaquim did isn't scam at all.Obviously, you dont have any understanding what scam really is.

Quote:
crying, as usual (do you remember when you were crying cause of your steamid replacer with bail and devicenull, lulz). it's easier this way, scam someone then ask your buddies to remove whatever goes against you.
If you have problems in real life, that doesnt mean, that others have them.

Send a message via Skype™ to NiHiLaNTh
GXLZPGX
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2011 , 15:10   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x00 View Post
it's paypal, how should it look like? lol
I'm just wondering how you can receive $55,26 when that's not even a number. I must not understand.
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2011 , 15:11   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #53

Wow, just searched, 31 posts from you, and 3/4 of them is in this topic.
joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2011 , 15:12   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
i am not trying to be a dick, i swear. but yeah, i am pretty egoist. however, his main focus was not to grant people the right to learn thru his code, not at first.. else he wouldnt have tried to sell it first, then leak it to public.
I wanted to buy a Wii for my girlfriend that's why I've made it to sell. I value much contributing, now if it's my first focus you have nothing to do with that. Zero, really. In fact being the first focus doesn't even exist because you can say: "does he stop to eat or go out with his friends to contribute to community?".

Quote:
i understand you, and i bet you understand me either. so i am going to leave this for now.

@joaquim~ do you want to know why i am not releasing anything here? your answer is below. why would i release something for free while i can make money off it, unlike you, i don't tend to fail on sales. gl and peace.

[IMG]http://img337.**************/img337/3761/joaquim.png[/IMG]
I don't want to "win on sales" with this. If i wanted I would not release it GPL and ignore the forum rules. But I care with the rules so I just tried to make some bucks and I didn't need that much.

So, now: you don't want to release anything here so why do you care with how do I release it. Are you part of the "release police"? You don't care with the community that I understood so you are concerned with one individual that payed 15 euros?

You like many guys I've saw during my stay here are just jealous guys that can't code and since this community is about coding need to show off with something and that something is attack who knows how to code. Or are your "first focus" releasing issues?
Old 01-05-2011 , 15:12   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by GXLZPGX View Post
I'm just wondering how you can receive $55,26 when that's not even a number. I must not understand.
Should be the dues which made the decimal amount, but who fucking cares if he gets money?
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 01-05-2011 , 15:13   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #56

Wouldn't this be between the parties involved in the transaction and none of anyone elses fucking business?

just saying.

bibu
Veteran Member
Old 01-05-2011 , 15:13   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #57

Go back to the sourcemod section 0xx0
sinblaster
Grim Reaper
Old 01-05-2011 , 15:18   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #58

I've donated enough to spend time about anywhere I want to, I believe. But
thats between the parties involved also and nobody elses fucking business.

Just saying.

alias_retaer
Old 01-05-2011 , 15:18   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #59

This is business guys..so don't sound lame.
you always must have one on mind that he could do that..or not even him..EVERYBODY.
So i don't buy and soon or later everything becomes public. ;)
Old 01-05-2011 , 15:20   Re: How joaquimandrade should have handled the plugin release
Reply With Quote #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibu View Post
Who fucking cares if you can write or sell plugins my dear?
exactly, no one should care about it. i was just telling joaquim why i am not publishing them. read before talk "dear"