Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff

Post New Thread Reply   

EMINEM_FB
Old 05-03-2015 , 09:51   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #51

Spitter claws its to mutch light... Can you repair it please ?

Old 05-04-2015 , 04:03   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEM_FB View Post
Spitter claws its to mutch light... Can you repair it please ?
Depends on the map light, I tested it on dark maps and it looks perfect, i don't think that is necessary to change, but perhaps someday...
Old 05-04-2015 , 08:53   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #53

I've had some crashes using the Chicken Leet skin. Server would hang just as next round would start, possibly the shyguy skin too.

Last edited by Nolongerinthegame; 05-04-2015 at 08:55.
poel
Veteran Member
Old 05-04-2015 , 10:06   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #54

ah, I started to use chickenleet today. I will tell you if its bugged too.
Kaesar
Old 05-04-2015 , 10:08   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelioneil View Post
I've had some crashes using the Chicken Leet skin. Server would hang just as next round would start, possibly the shyguy skin too.
Mmm are you sure that it is a problem of models? all the paths/names good in the ZR files? because if the model crash just starting round...

Is very strange exactly a chickenleet crash, when an admin has told me in steam friends, that in his server the people liked the model because is too funny.
Old 05-04-2015 , 10:39   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaesar View Post
Mmm are you sure that it is a problem of models? all the paths/names good in the ZR files? because if the model crash just starting round...

Is very strange exactly a chickenleet crash, when an admin has told me in steam friends, that in his server the people liked the model because is too funny.
I'm using it in my Zombie mod server, no crashes for now, and i been playing for about 2 days, what a crazy funny skin haha i love it, i hope you'lll be our hero that will release all of the funny and cool skins from CS:S that are not ported to CS:GO!

Can i ask you something Kaesar? when you create a model, you have to use the original size of CS:GO models? or you can create bigger ones? because, as i mention before, the cool thing about CS:S was that you could make 3x bigger models for Zombies and it was like, 10 cts shooting a big big motherfucker to kill him, just like this model http://s-low.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=64 yes, i'm annoying with this model, but you can't imagine how amazing it was

So that's my question, you can't make them bigger? thanks
Nolongerinthegame
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-04-2015 , 11:53   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:

I copied and pasted the model and material links from the paths text file to downloads.txt

It doesnt happen every time thought, it was random. I was the only person at the time using the skins, The last thing on the server console was that someone changed to ST6 or one of the other terrorists. No error logs either

Last edited by Nolongerinthegame; 05-04-2015 at 11:57.
poel
Veteran Member
Old 05-04-2015 , 13:09   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelioneil View Post
I copied and pasted the model and material links from the paths text file to downloads.txt

It doesnt happen every time thought, it was random. I was the only person at the time using the skins, The last thing on the server console was that someone changed to ST6 or one of the other terrorists. No error logs either
you sure its from this skin and not others ?

No problem with it since few hours for the moment.
veli
Old 05-05-2015 , 12:04   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Hi guys, main post updated.

As I said in my main post, I'll post several models here in the forum, in mapeadores and in rulesofp, sites where I play and try to help.

This time, I have sent to rulesofp a pack of 19 playermodels and two new arms/claws (hunter and spitter) is there anyone that doesn't know about rulesofp?

Well, I just have to say that they are doing a great job with ZE in CSGO, they're porting the majority of maps (or all), and there are some interesting models/plugins for servers. They have released a new plugin for the zombie arms not bugged and with more options to customize so, if you have a CSGO ZE server and don't know this blog...

There isn't much more to say for my part, they explain everything very detailed.

Just to say that I'm going to take some weeks off, there are no wips. But if there is something wrong (i don't hope) I'll be watching the forum, enjoy

PLAYERMODEL PACK, HUNTER/SPITTER ARMS AND ZOMBIE ARMS PLUGIN
Hello Kaesar, first thank you very much for your efort and these good job. All these skins were made with new skeleton?

Regards,
Veli
bebe9b
Veteran Member
Old 05-05-2015 , 23:51   Re: [CS:GO] Kaesar's Stuff
Reply With Quote #60

Hello,

Pls fix error :
L 05/05/2015 - 23:56:59: [SM] Native "KillTimer" reported: Invalid timer handle 1380048f (error 1)

L 05/05/2015 - 23:56:59: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "spawn_unlag.smx":

L 05/05/2015 - 23:56:59: [SM] [0] Line 57, /home/groups/sourcemod/upload_tmp/phpdV6eUj.sp::OnRoundStartPost()

Thx,