AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-07-2012 , 11:47   Re: [CS:S] iBots
Reply With Quote #51

Been busy IRL - I'll post the new version this weekend
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-14-2013 , 21:46   Re: [CS:S] iBots
Reply With Quote #52

PLUGIN UPDATED

Might want to let plugin create a new config for you since I've added a CVar or two.

Version 1.1.1.4
*Changed jointeam to ensure humans cannot join bot team and bots cannot join human team.
+Added dynamic bot_difficulty

Version 1.1.1.5
*Changed from <colors> to <morecolors> so we can have any color chat.

Version 1.2.0.0
+Added support for CS:GO
*Taking control of a bot is disabled
+Added automatic CVar handling for bot_prefix and team management (mp_humanteam, bot_prefix <skill> <difficulty>)
*Optimized code a bit

Version 1.2.0.1
*Fixed bug with rounds restarting when bot's difficulty changed.

Version 1.2.1.0
*Changed the way CVar messages for bot_quota and bot_difficulty are supressed.

Version 1.2.1.1
+Added reverting changed server variables back to original when plugin is unloaded.
**Changed OnTakeDamage for FF to use Plugin_Handled instead of Changed
Version 1.2.2.1
+Added ability to take control of a bot when you die in CS:GO

Version 1.2.2.2
+Added Humans and Bots StreakDiff so server admins can define when their difficulty starts to increase or decrease
Old 03-23-2013 , 20:19   Re: [CS:S] iBots
Reply With Quote #53

Best plugin evahhhh. I upgraded to the new version but I didn't read ALL of the directions before doing so. You do need to rename your config file, then restart the server and let the plugin create a new .cfg. Do that and it should be good to go.
coty9090
Old 04-07-2013 , 19:10   Re: [CS:S] iBots
Reply With Quote #54

Great work and i'm liking the updates! works great.

Feature suggestion: add a config option to set bot teams by map prefix (example: cs_ or de_)
My friends and I usually have bots on ct when we're playing on de_ and t when we're on cs_ so we have to do the objectives, and would like to not have to keep using !ibots_switch every map change.
roadapathy
Old 04-07-2013 , 21:16   Re: [CS:S] iBots
Reply With Quote #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by coty9090 View Post
Great work and i'm liking the updates! works great.

Feature suggestion: add a config option to set bot teams by map prefix (example: cs_ or de_)
My friends and I usually have bots on ct when we're playing on de_ and t when we're on cs_ so we have to do the objectives, and would like to not have to keep using !ibots_switch every map change.
Hey, I use another plugin for that called mapconfig. It creates directories in /css/css/cstrike/cfg/mapconfig. It even goes as far as finding all of your maps and creating a blank .cfg file for you! Next to iBots, best plugin evahhhh. :-)

I'm trying to get features added to iBots. I can't program well enough though. Trying to get the plugin to add or remove bots based on how well/unwell the humans are scoring! Then when the bots seem too hard, the plugin notifies players "Bots too difficult, removing a bot." or "Bots too easy, adding a bot."
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-08-2013 , 00:46   Re: [CS:S] iBots
Reply With Quote #56

The mechanics of adding/removing bots based on how many rounds the bots are ahead/behind is already in place, just not the message. I can have the message added in the next update.
Old 04-08-2013 , 11:26   Re: [CS:S] iBots
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTSCS View Post
The mechanics of adding/removing bots based on how many rounds the bots are ahead/behind is already in place, just not the message. I can have the message added in the next update.
Where is the LIKE button on here? :-D
coty9090
Old 04-10-2013 , 04:43   Re: [CS:S] iBots
Reply With Quote #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadapathy View Post
Hey, I use another plugin for that called mapconfig. It creates directories in /css/css/cstrike/cfg/mapconfig. It even goes as far as finding all of your maps and creating a blank .cfg file for you! Next to iBots, best plugin evahhhh. :-)

I'm trying to get features added to iBots. I can't program well enough though. Trying to get the plugin to add or remove bots based on how well/unwell the humans are scoring! Then when the bots seem too hard, the plugin notifies players "Bots too difficult, removing a bot." or "Bots too easy, adding a bot."
I tried using that plugin, it does work, but if i join the team the bots are set to in ibots, the red circle indicator to locate the last bot enables on me every time i kill a bot on the opposite team (enables EVERY kill, so i'll have like 12-16 red circles and that noise come up every millisecond from all of them). There a way to disable the last bot location indicator?

Last edited by coty9090; 04-10-2013 at 04:44.
TnTSCS
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-10-2013 , 10:11   Re: [CS:S] iBots
Reply With Quote #59

So, you're playing on the bots team alongside the bots? Or are the bots on the other team?
Old 04-10-2013 , 23:26   Re: [CS:S] iBots
Reply With Quote #60

they are on the other team

Example: i have iBots set to where bots join CT, but i set the mapconfig to put the bots on T on cs_ maps... when there's only 1 ct left (humans), the red circle appears, and after that round, it stays on and even more red circles appear every bot we kill unless we die, then it disappears.

Not really a glitch or anything since i'm the one messing with it, but it'd be nice to disable the red circle anyway.

Last edited by coty9090; 04-10-2013 at 23:58.