0% 

amxbans 4.0

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

YoMama
Old 04-24-2004 , 18:06  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon
@yomama
could we have something like this added to your amxbans? http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=1325

it is a admin_password type of command that was added to the adminbase itself and the sql plugin.
We could

But (and it's probably me), what's the use of the plugin you're referring to?
Send a message via ICQ to YoMama
pendragon
Old 04-25-2004 , 02:51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoMama
Quote:
@yomama
could we have something like this added to your amxbans? http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=1325

it is a admin_password type of command that was added to the adminbase itself and the sql plugin.
We could

To have the ability to let admins enter their password to recieve their admin rights.
I usually give my admins their rights via steam IDs but there are a few out there that share their computers with their friends and i dont want their friends cmoing into my servers with the other person's admin rights.

This would allow me to set up those ppl with admin_password and have them log in basically.
Old 04-26-2004 , 07:50  

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoMama
Quote:
@yomama

We could

To have the ability to let admins enter their password to recieve their admin rights.
I usually give my admins their rights via steam IDs but there are a few out there that share their computers with their friends and i dont want their friends cmoing into my servers with the other person's admin rights.

This would allow me to set up those ppl with admin_password and have them log in basically.
Ah, I see...

Well... shouldn't be too hard... some table-changes and some php I guess...
Gunny
Old 04-26-2004 , 12:15   YoMama,

** Request **

I have updated the Clan Tag Protection to AmxmodX however, I have 6 different server running right now and I am having to modify 6 different amxx.cfg files to add new clan members or Protected names.

So my request is can you add the clan tag protection plugin found here-->> http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=1320 into your amxxbans plugin.

I have emailed the original plugin writer OLO (no Response yet)and the last guy who modified it is not interested in modifying it.

It is a simple plugin but I don not know anything about the the mysql call functions.
I beleive it only needs a table or two added to your system.

Thanks
TEAM FORTRESS 2 - 70.85.30.25:27015
COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE - 70.85.30.22:27015
COUNTER-STRIKE SOURCE DEATH MATCH - 70.85.30.23:27015
SniperBeamer
AMX Mod X Founder
Old 04-26-2004 , 16:24  

choose a category
Old 04-26-2004 , 18:35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperBeamer
choose a category
Done, allthough I could have sworn I did that in the first place...
Morpheus
Old 04-30-2004 , 10:09  

Question for YoMama!

My current server works fine with AMXBAN and the web controll works fine too. (Running windows 2000 server)

Today we got a new server with Win2003.. I made an exact copy of current CS server. Now it wont connect to amxban web! The web is saying that no servers has been detected! Then i look at the startup sequense, and its saying that user is name@blablabal.. and PASSWORD: YES couldnt connect. ??

Its the same server as Windows 2000?!?? When i try to start 2000 server up its working fine, when im trying it on 2003 it cant connect? Why?

Kind regards

Morpheus
YoMama
Old 05-02-2004 , 13:27  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Question for YoMama!

My current server works fine with AMXBAN and the web controll works fine too. (Running windows 2000 server)

Today we got a new server with Win2003.. I made an exact copy of current CS server. Now it wont connect to amxban web! The web is saying that no servers has been detected! Then i look at the startup sequense, and its saying that user is name@blablabal.. and PASSWORD: YES couldnt connect. ??

Its the same server as Windows 2000?!?? When i try to start 2000 server up its working fine, when im trying it on 2003 it cant connect? Why?

Kind regards

Morpheus
Did you check MySQL permissions?

Perhaps you are not allowed to connect to the MySQL server from the new server?
Morpheus
Old 05-03-2004 , 04:44  

Hi YoMama!

Well we are running HLSTATS on the game server, and if we check our hlstats perl its connecting fine and getting all the information from the new server.

So MYSQL is working, and I havent made any changes at all. Are AMXBAN using special ports which may be closed in W2003?

I have tried everything, and I cant get it working. Everytime it says MYSQL has gone away.. Are there some settings that needs to be made for amxban on web?

Kind regards

Morpheus
YoMama
Old 05-03-2004 , 09:06  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Hi YoMama!

Well we are running HLSTATS on the game server, and if we check our hlstats perl its connecting fine and getting all the information from the new server.

So MYSQL is working, and I havent made any changes at all. Are AMXBAN using special ports which may be closed in W2003?

I have tried everything, and I cant get it working. Everytime it says MYSQL has gone away.. Are there some settings that needs to be made for amxban on web?

Kind regards

Morpheus
Hmmm...

That 'Mysql gone away'-message sounds vaguely familiar. Contact me later today so we can figure out what the problem is.
Closed Thread