Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Release Sourcemod Store (Includes Download - Patch 1.2.7)

Post New Thread Reply   

Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-08-2015 , 09:15   Re: Store Beta [1.2.2] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkkelvin1995 View Post
Already using the 1.2beta version but still cannot bring out the inventory menu.
What i am hosting is a FF2 server.
Now all the players are not able to use any items from the store
Works fine on my server, double check your setup.

As for the current status of 1.2.3:
  • Added the Priority system. Gonna put more work into it in the future but for now, It's decent.
  • Added store module registration for webpanel.
  • Moved all forwards to AskPluginLoad2.
  • Added version ConVars to all plugins. Kept the original version ConVar for the core module but added an extra called 'store_core_version' alongside it.

About to get this released, just want to test it with the latest version of the webpanel once I get a copy.
D.P.W
Old 04-08-2015 , 16:47   Re: Store Beta [1.2.2] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #52

I myself am having maybe a similar issue. I can get into the basic store menu but when I hit shop, it does nothing. I have everything as far as I can tell the same as before, just uploaded the new version. It gives no error messages that I've found. I did update from 1.1 to 1.2 or tried to. Anyone else run into this type of issue?

I did go into the gifts menu and can use that, but when I go to refund I only see the ones I've gifted to myself.

Last edited by D.P.W; 04-08-2015 at 16:49.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-08-2015 , 20:20   Re: Store Beta [1.2.2] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P.W View Post
I myself am having maybe a similar issue. I can get into the basic store menu but when I hit shop, it does nothing. I have everything as far as I can tell the same as before, just uploaded the new version. It gives no error messages that I've found. I did update from 1.1 to 1.2 or tried to. Anyone else run into this type of issue?

I did go into the gifts menu and can use that, but when I go to refund I only see the ones I've gifted to myself.
15th time typing this, double check that you have everything installed and running correctly because I manage to get the plugin set running smoothly everytime I download and use it so it works.
D.P.W
Old 04-09-2015 , 06:34   Re: Store Beta [1.2.2] [Sourcemod 1.7]
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
15th time typing this, double check that you have everything installed and running correctly because I manage to get the plugin set running smoothly everytime I download and use it so it works.
I did have it installed correctly, as 1.1 was working before the upgrade to sourcemod 1.7, however there were no clear instructions on how to upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2. Nowhere in the forum could I find the word 'reinstall'. I decided to remove the entire 1.1 plugin and modules and any files included in the store-master and then upload the 1.2 plugin. I then uploaded the modules, connected it with my new database to test, it worked. I did this on a test server that I have for these types of situations as well as my main server and both were resolved.

Last edited by D.P.W; 04-09-2015 at 07:18. Reason: Minor correction wasn't fully awake when writing this
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-11-2015 , 15:03   Re: Store Beta [1.2.3] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 11th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #55

Version 1.2.3 has released: (There's too many changes to specify so you'd have to look yourself, the following isn't all of them)
  • All configuration files have been updated to give notes & examples to help configure the servers.
  • Renamed the SQL file that updates databases to be even more clear and updated it to fit changes for 1.2.3 listed below.
  • Updated the SQL file for the whole database itself. Added new 'Priorities' field under Items/Categories and added a new table called 'store_versions' for web panel use.
  • Updated all modules syntax, moved code around to better sustain natives and created more natives. (Needs Testing)
  • Added a new 'server_id' field inside of the core configuration file that every server owner needs to edit when the web panel calls for it in order to help with version control.
  • Added a new registration native that all modules should use in order to register versions in the web panel, easier to update modules with this method.
  • Updated all modules & the store-core to compensate for load order a bit better. If you reload the core module, the menu items for the store main menu should re-appear.
  • Added a new kind of native to add menu items to the main menu of the store that doesn't use translations.
  • Added a priority key values section in the shopping configuration file to allow server operators to prioritize items & categories with server functions themselves.
  • RENAMED 'store-refund' to 'store-refunds' & 'store-loadout' to 'store-loadouts'!
  • Rebuilt the main menus title in order to show a title, version & credits. You can edit these values in the translation files. (Other languages aside from English need updates)
  • Updated the inventory module to handle menu handles a bit better.
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2015 , 15:11   Re: Store Beta [1.2.3] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 11th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #56

nice, guess this layout stays unsolved unless you actually tested it urself.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 04-11-2015 , 16:26   Re: Store Beta [1.2.3] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 11th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
  • Rebuilt the main menus title in order to show a title, version & credits. You can edit these values in the translation files. (Other languages aside from English need updates)
Not sure a lot of people use it anymore (aside from in the beginning), however, I was thinking about the translations:

Did you consider adding the English file (and keeping it up to date) on http://translator.mitchdempsey.com/ ?

Eventually link to that in a Sticky thread called like:
- "Help us translate Store into your language"
- "TRANSLATORS NEEDED - See this!"

.. or something similar?

Phrases are easy, however with a such nice interface as the one WebDestroya made, it would be easy even for the people who are not familiar with development (and git/mercurial) related things at all.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
Schpraaankiii
Veteran Member
Old 04-11-2015 , 23:08   Re: Store Beta [1.2.3] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 11th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #58

After updating to 1.3.2 I can not access the shop or the inventory. All other works fine.
The only error I got was "Unknown column 'priority' in 'field list'", so I manually added the field in the database for both categories and items but still can not access the shop or inventory (??)
Their is no more errors showing and the db connection works win since I can see my items in the "gift" section and typ !credits to see my credits.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-11-2015 , 23:10   Re: Store Beta [1.2.3] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 11th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schpraaankiii View Post
After updating to 1.3.2 I can not access the shop or the inventory. All other works fine.
The only error I got was "Unknown column 'priority' in 'field list'", so I manually added the field in the database for both categories and items but still can not access the shop or inventory (??)
Their is no more errors showing and the db connection works win since I can see my items in the "gift" section and typ !credits to see my credits.
You didn't update your database with the SQL files..
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-11-2015 , 23:12   Re: Store Beta [1.2.3] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 11th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin955 View Post
nice, guess this layout stays unsolved unless you actually tested it urself.
Haven't gotten to it, there's hundreds of other things that are more important than making it look like Zeph's store.