Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

HLDS <-> IRC /w Integration By Devicenull 2.7 UPDATED 3-19-07

Post New Thread Reply   

iclassdon
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-13-2006 , 16:27   Re: HLDS <-> IRC /w Integration By Devicenull 2.6 UPDATED 8-02-06
Reply With Quote #51

irc_show_joins (default 1; 0|1) - Show a message when someone joins the server

It is that way as default in the cvars.

+NAS-BOT> (
+NAS-BOT> (
+NAS-BOT> (
+NAS-BOT> (
+NAS-BOT> (
+NAS-BOT> (

Thats what the bot displays when players leave and join my server along with other commands. Also it is set to display hud messages in my channel in which case it displays message from hud to irc when ever it feels like it.

In all honesty I think this plugins is cool and would like for the creater to help me fix it or possibly im doing somthing wrong if it would help I am running amxmodx 1.75a. The irc server is running unreal ircd also the bot is voiced. I added required cvars to my amxx.cfg and reconfigured it to work on irc. The optional portion i just copied and pasted from the site most of those cvars are activated by default if i am doing anything wrong please let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HLDS<->IRC 2.6 devicenull irc.amxx debug
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Send a message via MSN to iclassdon
Dr Nick^
Old 08-13-2006 , 18:02   Re: HLDS <-> IRC /w Integration By Devicenull 2.6 UPDATED 8-02-06
Reply With Quote #52

maybe it is the irc server.. but i won't say anything out loud.

i never had problems with the bot/plugin when he was
actually in my channel on Qnet. then everything was normall,
try an other command just as a say comment when someone
joins the server, like: irc_msg_srvjoin "someone connected"
just to see if he can handle the variable's ..
the bot actually don't need be voiced or something like that,
it will shout anytime here ;)

Let know if you know more
Old 08-13-2006 , 21:44   Re: HLDS <-> IRC /w Integration By Devicenull 2.6 UPDATED 8-02-06
Reply With Quote #53

please post your cvars that you have in your server.cfg for hlds <-> IRC
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 08-13-2006 , 21:56   Re: HLDS <-> IRC /w Integration By Devicenull 2.6 UPDATED 8-02-06
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by {NM}Jason View Post
please post your cvars that you have in your server.cfg for hlds <-> IRC
also main page updated :-)
Shortly after posting that image, Jason crushed the truck into a ball with his hands, and tossed it over his shoulder.
Send a message via ICQ to {NM}Jason Send a message via AIM to {NM}Jason Send a message via MSN to {NM}Jason Send a message via Yahoo to {NM}Jason
iclassdon
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-13-2006 , 22:35   Re: HLDS <-> IRC /w Integration By Devicenull 2.6 UPDATED 8-02-06
Reply With Quote #55

irc_server "irc.ugirc.net" - The IRC server's address to connect to (For example; "irc.gamesurge.net")
irc_port "6667" - The irc server's port (normally 6667)
irc_nick "NAS-BOT" The nickname the bot will use on IRC (For example; "ServerBot")
irc_username "NAS" - Name that shows when someone /whois or ucentral's you
irc_channel "#NAS-COUNTER-STRIKE-CLAN" - Channel to join
irc_msg_usecolors (default 1; 0|1) - Makes messges from HLDS in IRC colored based on team. If you're channel restricts colors, set this to 0. If you don't run CS, set this to 0.

irc_identify (default 0; 0|1) - If you have a nickserv/auth account, set this to "1"
irc_ident (default "") - If you have a nickserv/auth account set this to "authserv auth [account] [password]"
irc_map_change (default 1; 0|1) - Display Server name, ip, map and players connected on map change and server start.
irc_show_joins (default 1; 0|1) - Show a message when someone joins the server
irc_to_hlds_say_auto (default 1; 0|1) - Automatically transfer messages from IRC to HLDS
irc_from_hlds_say_auto (default 1; 0|1) - Automatically transfer messages from HLDS to IRC
irc_to_hlds_say_activator (default "!hlds") - If irc_to_hlds_say_auto is disabled (set to 0) then only messages which contain what this cvar is set to will be sent to HLDS from IRC.
irc_from_hlds_say_activator (default "!irc") - If irc_from_hlds_say_auto is disabled (set to 0) then only messages which contain what this cvar is set to will be sent from HLDS to IRC.
irc_msg_srvjoin (default "$name has joined the server") - Set the message that will be displayed in IRC when a player joins the server. Set to "" to disable.
irc_msg_srvpart (default "$name ($steamid) has left the server") - Set the message that will be displayed in IRC when a player leaves the server. Set to "" to disable.
irc_msg_startup (default "$servername - $ip Current Map: $map $curplayers / $maxplayers players") - Set the message that will be displayed in IRC when the server starts up or changes map. Set to "" to disable.

Variables you can use for irc_msg_serv(join/part)
* $name - Person's name
* $steamid - Person's steamid
* $team - Person's team
* $teamn - Person's team number
* $connected - How long they have been connected
* $access - Persons access

Variables you can use for irc_msg_startup
* $servername - Name of the server
* $ip - IP of the server
* $map - Name of the current map
* $curplayers - Current number of players on the server
* $maxplayers - Maximum players allowed on server

* $curplayers - Current number of players on the server
* $maxplayers - Maximum players allowed on server
Send a message via MSN to iclassdon
Old 08-13-2006, 23:07
{NM}Jason
This message has been deleted by {NM}Jason.
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 08-13-2006 , 23:08   Re: HLDS <-> IRC /w Integration By Devicenull 2.6 UPDATED 8-02-06
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by {NM}Jason View Post
do me a favor and change the chan to somthing smaller and connect there please just to test.
also please tell me your removing all the text like - The IRC server's address to connect to (For example; "irc.gamesurge.net")
skead
BANNED
Old 08-14-2006 , 09:30   Re: HLDS <-> IRC /w Integration By Devicenull 2.6 UPDATED 8-02-06
Reply With Quote #57

hmm it works for me on Natural-Selection, but not on Day of Defeat (maybe socket in use because of NS ?)
Send a message via ICQ to skead Send a message via MSN to skead
{NM}Jason
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 08-14-2006 , 09:53   Re: HLDS <-> IRC /w Integration By Devicenull 2.6 UPDATED 8-02-06
Reply With Quote #58

it shouldent matter
skead
BANNED
Old 08-14-2006 , 16:39   Re: HLDS <-> IRC /w Integration By Devicenull 2.6 UPDATED 8-02-06
Reply With Quote #59

dod server crashes after 10sec

it has the same ip as the ns server but a different port

irc is the same

both have amxx 1.75a
Send a message via ICQ to skead Send a message via MSN to skead
twistedeuphoria
Veteran Member
Old 08-17-2006 , 03:18   Re: HLDS <-> IRC /w Integration By Devicenull 2.6 UPDATED 8-02-06
Reply With Quote #60

Make sure you have irc_msg_usecolors set to 0 if you're not using cstrike.

Anyone having problems connecting to quakenet should try the attached file. Tested and connects to qnet.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (irc.sma - 589 views - 30.1 KB)