Post New Thread Reply   

EKS
Veteran Member
Old 09-30-2006 , 12:58   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by saulstari View Post
updated server and now I got this :]

ERROR: Did not find the offset needed to change te players movementtype(Used for noclup), you should update BAT!

yeah I should, but I downloaded it 5mins ago

It means i need to update BAT for it to work. But valve removed the method i used in the css patch a while ago. So basicly noclip dont work in CSS/DoDS but thats not a issue atm, as it was added for sourceforts admins realy
Old 10-01-2006 , 15:25   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #562

Hi I tried to compile the sourcecode for BAT 1.3.0 RC1 and got the following output. EKS can you please zip your setup that you use to build with or do you have any clue how to get rid of these errors? Cause alot of the errors are from the keyvalues.cpp and utlbuffer.cpp file included in the BAT release.

------ Rebuild All started: Project: Basic Admin tool, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
Deleting intermediate and output files for project 'Basic Admin tool', configuration 'Debug|Win32'
Compiling...
bitbuf.cpp
convar.cpp
CTakeDamageInfo.cpp
d:\spel\files\css\source_sdk\src\public\compr essed_vector.h(328 ) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
KeyValues.cpp
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\keyvalues.cpp(377) : error C2511: 'const char *KeyValues::ReadToken(char **,bool &)' : overloaded member function not found in 'KeyValues'
d:\spel\files\css\source_sdk\src\public\tier1 \keyvalues.h(55) : see declaration of 'KeyValues'
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\keyvalues.cpp(909) : warning C4800: 'char' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\keyvalues.cpp(1583) : error C2440: 'return' : cannot convert from 'char' to 'KeyValues::types_t'
Conversion to enumeration type requires an explicit cast (static_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast)
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\keyvalues.cpp(1665) : warning C4800: 'char' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\keyvalues.cpp(1695) : error C2664: 'KeyValues::ReadToken' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'char **' to 'CUtlBuffer &'
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\keyvalues.cpp(1702) : error C2664: 'KeyValues::ReadToken' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'char **' to 'CUtlBuffer &'
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\keyvalues.cpp(1722) : warning C4800: 'char' : forcing value to bool 'true' or 'false' (performance warning)
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\keyvalues.cpp(1735) : error C2664: 'KeyValues::ReadToken' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'char **' to 'CUtlBuffer &'
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\keyvalues.cpp(1740) : error C2664: 'KeyValues::RecursiveLoadFromBuffer' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'char **' to 'CUtlBuffer &'
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\keyvalues.cpp(1762) : error C2511: 'void KeyValues::RecursiveLoadFromBuffer(const char *,char **)' : overloaded member function not found in 'KeyValues'
d:\spel\files\css\source_sdk\src\public\tier1 \keyvalues.h(55) : see declaration of 'KeyValues'
networkvar.cpp
recipientfilters.cpp
utlbuffer.cpp
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\utlbuffer.cpp(25) : error C2511: 'CUtlBuffer::CUtlBuffer(int,int,bool)' : overloaded member function not found in 'CUtlBuffer'
d:\spel\files\css\source_sdk\src\public\tier1 \utlbuffer.h(102) : see declaration of 'CUtlBuffer'
d:\web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_s ource_1.3.0_rc1\hl2sdk\utlbuffer.cpp(507) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end-of-file found
AdminCmdManager.cpp
AdminCommands.cpp
AdminMenu.cpp
BATCore.cpp
BATInterface.cpp
BATMaps.cpp
BATMenu.cpp
BATSQL.cpp
cvars.cpp
LoadAdminAccounts.cpp
MapVote.cpp
PublicMessages.cpp
ReservedSlotsSystem.cpp
Generating Code...
Compiling...
SharedFunctions.cpp
d:\spel\files\css\source_sdk\src\public\compr essed_vector.h(328 ) : error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
Translation.cpp
Utils.cpp
Generating Code...
Build log was saved at "file://D:\Web\servercontrol\scripts\source\_bat_mm_1 .3.0_RC1\addons\bat\bin\BuildLog.htm"
Basic Admin tool - 11 error(s), 3 warning(s)
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
PureSpider
Old 10-03-2006 , 10:40   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #563

Meh!
Code:
// Basic Admin tool users ini file

// Format is:
// STEAMID,access,name
// IP,access,name

// a = Access to kick,slap,slay
// b = Access to ban
// c = Access to admin chat, and csay
// d = Access to execute commands directly to server console ( rcon )
// e = Access to change the map on the server
// f = Access to reserved slots
// g = Immunity to admin commands ( But only against admins that DONT have the immunity flag )
// z = Access to Bot Controll menu
//
// YOU CANNOT USE LOCAL CHARACTERS IN ANYTHING, STICK TO THE ENGLISH ALFABET.

//STEAM_ID_LAN,abcdefg,EKSLAN
//10.0.0.5,abcdefg,YOURNAME
STEAM_0:0:4262730,abcdefg,spider
STEAM_0:0:53795,abcdefg,snake
STEAM_0:1:3579437,cf,maverik
STEAM_0:1:7023960,cf,duisburger
STEAM_0:1:6925180,cf,rYo
STEAM_0:1:10150196,cf,ruler
STEAM_0:0:8000468,cf,enjin
STEAM_0:1:10306421,cf,tobbes
Only spider and snake have admin rights, the other listed users are not able to use reserved slots or use admin chat...
why?
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 10-03-2006 , 13:08   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #564

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureSpider View Post
Meh!
Code:
// Basic Admin tool users ini file

// Format is:
// STEAMID,access,name
// IP,access,name

// a = Access to kick,slap,slay
// b = Access to ban
// c = Access to admin chat, and csay
// d = Access to execute commands directly to server console ( rcon )
// e = Access to change the map on the server
// f = Access to reserved slots
// g = Immunity to admin commands ( But only against admins that DONT have the immunity flag )
// z = Access to Bot Controll menu
//
// YOU CANNOT USE LOCAL CHARACTERS IN ANYTHING, STICK TO THE ENGLISH ALFABET.

//STEAM_ID_LAN,abcdefg,EKSLAN
//10.0.0.5,abcdefg,YOURNAME
STEAM_0:0:4262730,abcdefg,spider
STEAM_0:0:53795,abcdefg,snake
STEAM_0:1:3579437,cf,maverik
STEAM_0:1:7023960,cf,duisburger
STEAM_0:1:6925180,cf,rYo
STEAM_0:1:10150196,cf,ruler
STEAM_0:0:8000468,cf,enjin
STEAM_0:1:10306421,cf,tobbes
Only spider and snake have admin rights, the other listed users are not able to use reserved slots or use admin chat...
why?
dont know, did youg et the steamid right? Patrhaps something is screwed up with the admin rights, does it work right if they have all the other flags?

mats:
No, i wont zip up either vs.net or cygwin it would take ages to upload. The current release of BAT is not compiled against the newest SDK.And will generate compile errors if you try.
1.3 will be compiled against the newest SDK, and is basicly sitting on my Hd giving the translations a chance to do their thing.
Old 10-03-2006 , 15:34   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #565

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKS View Post
dont know, did youg et the steamid right? Patrhaps something is screwed up with the admin rights, does it work right if they have all the other flags?
the steam ids are definitely right, i checked them a thousand times
i try it with all the rights and post the results here

€dit: Gave rYo full admin rights, doesn't work, console say "Unknown Command" if he tries to open the admin console (types admin)

Last edited by PureSpider; 10-03-2006 at 15:50.
Matz
Old 10-03-2006 , 16:44   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #566

EKS, if you have the time can you release the source code for the version that works with the latest steamupdate to me? I don't need the translations.
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2006 , 17:02   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #567

Quote:
the steam ids are definitely right, i checked them a thousand times
i try it with all the rights and post the results here

€dit: Gave rYo full admin rights, doesn't work, console say "Unknown Command" if he tries to open the admin console (types admin)
then somethign is wrong. Id venture a wildguess and the steamid is entered wrong or you have a extra space or somethign odd.
Try making the file with another file editor or something.

@mats
Proberbly around this weekend.
Old 10-04-2006 , 18:54   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #568

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKS View Post
then somethign is wrong. Id venture a wildguess and the steamid is entered wrong or you have a extra space or somethign odd.
Try making the file with another file editor or something.
no extra spaces - as you see above - and the steam id's are definitely correct
so i dont know where the problem is
i can send you my users.ini if you want to check it yourself, i cant see any errors from my point...
DaNN`
Old 10-04-2006 , 19:20   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #569

Quote:
no extra spaces - as you see above - and the steam id's are definitely correct
so i dont know where the problem is
i can send you my users.ini if you want to check it yourself, i cant see any errors from my point...
Do you have the SQL enabled in the BATconfg.cfg?

- Dan
Send a message via MSN to DaNN` Send a message via Yahoo to DaNN`
PureSpider
Old 10-05-2006 , 08:08   Re: Basic Admin Plugin
Reply With Quote #570

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNN` View Post
Do you have the SQL enabled in the BATconfg.cfg?

- Dan
um... yes...
i'll disable it, the sql is not in use anyway XD

Last edited by PureSpider; 10-05-2006 at 08:21.