Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Box Cutter
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-30-2008 , 00:53   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

No errors so far. So KAC will kick people with a mat_dxlevel below 80? Above it sounded like it would actually change their rate but I must have been mistaken. But so far so good.

-BC
Old 07-30-2008 , 01:00   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

It will kick people for mat_dxlevel being below 80.
GriMz
Old 07-30-2008 , 01:34   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

wow man, a few weeks ago we discussed the posibility of 101 and NP adding to the master ban list, and you told me that to do that you had to have FTP access into the servers, and to be able to check for edited banlogs, so we declined..

now today, i find a guy that i have known and known to be legit for years on the master ban list, and i know he does NOT hack, are you sure your admins arent editing your own ban logs? like banning and downloading the log and then making it look like KAC banned someone rather than them? and for being no scoped point blank with an awp?

cmon man..

thats not very cool.

the steam ID i am refering to is : STEAM_0:0716171 which would be n00bline / Tyrant, the founder of b2d and a CAL player..

well, i cant say that the newer versions dont work well kigen, but i sense alot of malice in you and yours, other than my buddy otto anyways, who reported to kia that even NS doesnt use KAC much anymore, why is that?

to those of you that actually use KAC and want it to work legitimatly, let me recommend these settings:

kac_block_cafe 0
kac_block_multibyte_names 0
kac_block_namecopy 0
kac_block_respawn 0
kac_use_banlist 0
kac_validate 0

this way you dont have to draw from a hacked up master banlist, and use the anti cafe script from the request forum so you can control your own whitelist as well because obviously this has became a NS selective thing, you should be ashamed of yourself Kigen.
Old 07-30-2008 , 02:43   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriMz View Post
wow man, a few weeks ago we discussed the posibility of 101 and NP adding to the master ban list, and you told me that to do that you had to have FTP access into the servers, and to be able to check for edited banlogs, so we declined..

now today, i find a guy that i have known and known to be legit for years on the master ban list, and i know he does NOT hack, are you sure your admins arent editing your own ban logs? like banning and downloading the log and then making it look like KAC banned someone rather than them? and for being no scoped point blank with an awp?

cmon man..

thats not very cool.

the steam ID i am refering to is : STEAM_0:0716171 which would be n00bline / Tyrant, the founder of b2d and a CAL player..

well, i cant say that the newer versions dont work well kigen, but i sense alot of malice in you and yours, other than my buddy otto anyways, who reported to kia that even NS doesnt use KAC much anymore, why is that?

to those of you that actually use KAC and want it to work legitimatly, let me recommend these settings:

kac_block_cafe 0
kac_block_multibyte_names 0
kac_block_namecopy 0
kac_block_respawn 0
kac_use_banlist 0
kac_validate 0

this way you dont have to draw from a hacked up master banlist, and use the anti cafe script from the request forum so you can control your own whitelist as well because obviously this has became a NS selective thing, you should be ashamed of yourself Kigen.

GriMz, stop being an asshole.

KAC only adds KAC's own bans, nobody else's. And no NS member has access to KAC's banlist other than myself.

The Steam ID you gave was not on KAC's banlist. I just checked.

You should be ashamed of yourself GriMz for trying to get back at me for being right about the select() issue you experienced. Regardless, please do not try to slander my anti-cheat with baseless accusations because of the personal issue between us.

Last edited by Kigen; 07-30-2008 at 02:54.
Kigen
BANNED
Old 07-30-2008 , 03:01   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

And here, I'll official post this.

N00bSalad does NOT control anything related to KAC. I've already had an issue within NS where a admin manager wanted to unban a cheater that was caught by KAC. This was denied. KAC is NOT associated with N00bSalad in that manner. N00bSalad is simply a user of the version of KAC that adds its bans to KAC's banlist. The banlist adding code is private and no source code exists for it outside of what is on my computer. No admin, not even Ottobohn or SuperSalad, can do anything to KAC's banlist.
Kigen
BANNED
Old 07-30-2008 , 03:15   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

http://kigenac.com/bancheck.php

Simply little thing. Only accepts proper Steam IDs (STEAM_0:X:XXXX).

If I notice it being abused I will remove access to it.
Kigen
BANNED
Old 07-30-2008 , 04:42   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Well, I talked to the person who owns that Steam ID. Apparently he was banned locally off of a server for cheating. This is not KAC's master banlist.

Also, KAC is on all N00bSalad servers.

Last edited by Kigen; 07-30-2008 at 04:49.
GriMz
Old 07-30-2008 , 05:11   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

or you edited the banlist.
Old 07-30-2008 , 05:15   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigen View Post
And here, I'll official post this.

N00bSalad does NOT control anything related to KAC. I've already had an issue within NS where a admin manager wanted to unban a cheater that was caught by KAC. This was denied. KAC is NOT associated with N00bSalad in that manner. N00bSalad is simply a user of the version of KAC that adds its bans to KAC's banlist. The banlist adding code is private and no source code exists for it outside of what is on my computer. No admin, not even Ottobohn or SuperSalad, can do anything to KAC's banlist.
never thought otto would, nor salad tbh.
Old 07-30-2008 , 05:15   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigen View Post
Well, I talked to the person who owns that Steam ID. Apparently he was banned locally off of a server for cheating. This is not KAC's master banlist.

Also, KAC is on all N00bSalad servers.
it drew from your banlist, blocked his entrance is what i was told by the head admin on the server that it was noticed on.