Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[STOPPED][TF2] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (V1.1)

Post New Thread Reply   

casvdry
Old 02-26-2010 , 19:40   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #491

This is probably a bug report. But I'm trying to create an achievement that the Attacker earns for killing a certain # of members in my clan. So what I'm doing is, I'm requiring they kill members with [xt] in their names. The problem is when I create this. I have Attacker as the one earning achievement and I have victim name contains "[xt]"

When someone WITH [xt] in their name kills someone WITHOUT [xt] in their name they get the achievement. I also get SQL errors when trying to create a scout achievement and some others. Here is the error:

Quote:
Achievement has not been created: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '0,0)' at line 1

Last edited by casvdry; 02-26-2010 at 20:02.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-26-2010 , 23:53   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #492

I'm not gaining any lag at all actually. It's perfectly fine lag-wise although the console log spams with errors. If you wanna read my error logs, its about 9/10 the achievements plugin.

http://www.prowlergaming.net/errors.log
casvdry
Old 02-27-2010 , 01:49   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pfsm999 View Post
That will be when the 0.7 will be correct and clear !
But good idea !

Edit : Add a small correctif on the plug.
I second this request big time. Can also a clan tag function be added? You could probably get the routine to find a clan tag from this source here:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...6&postcount=57

I want to create achievements so people can kill/dominate everyone in my clan. Tags make it easier so you don't have to painfully add each steamid or a new steamid whenever you get new clan members. Also since newest equipment manager has API will this be able to award people who for example earn milestones that you plan to add with hats?

Scout Achievements -> MileStone 1 -> MileStone 2 -> MileStone 3 = Unlock Hat for X class in Equipment manager?

Last edited by casvdry; 02-27-2010 at 02:28.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-27-2010 , 04:55   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #494

Slow down dude, you gotta remember he's only one guy. 1st bug fixes then new features. Dunno if thats how he does it but thats what i'd do so i don't crash and burn. lol
eraserhead
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2010 , 07:21   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #495

@r3dw3r3w0lf: your gameserver and webserver are on different machines?
Send a message via Skype™ to eraserhead
casvdry
Old 02-27-2010 , 07:58   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #496

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
Slow down dude, you gotta remember he's only one guy. 1st bug fixes then new features. Dunno if thats how he does it but thats what i'd do so i don't crash and burn. lol
I know, just making suggestions,. No benefit to holding my ideas back. I figure if he has time he'll do them, if he doesn't he won't Also, any way to donate?
casvdry
Old 02-27-2010 , 09:41   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #497

My latest reboot after adding the following achievement:

Title: Guts and Glory
Must do it in one life.
No taunt
Time: -1
Times (Amount): 1

Condition #1:
Kill (Destruction) - Sentry, doesn't matter if it's built or not.
Do it twice as class Demoman, steamid as attacker any, any for the other steamids.

Condition #2:
Map
cp_dustbowl
point ID Number: 2
min on point: 1
max on point: 1
capping team: blue

With this error, /ach stops working but /show_ach still works. It also seems that none of the achievements can be done after these errors.

Also in map section, choosing the capturing team does not seem to stick after you save the achievement. If I go to back to edit the achievement neither team is selected even if I selected one before.

Error log after reboot attached (Too long to post)

EDIT #2 seems to do this after every map change. If I start the server fresh it doesn't happen.
Attached Files
File Type: txt errors.txt (21.3 KB, 73 views)

Last edited by casvdry; 02-27-2010 at 11:05.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-27-2010 , 13:35   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #498

@eraserhead No, they do NOT run off the same machine. They connect just fine and there is no lag, just those errors in console.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 02-27-2010 , 13:37   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #499

@casvdry: Exact errors im getting. Check above, i added the logs too.
Pfsm999
Old 02-27-2010 , 18:28   Re: [TF2][BETA] Custom Achievement Manager With MYSQL (0.6)
Reply With Quote #500

@eraserhead : Try this new update !

Add optimisation of communication with the database.
Correction of bugs when you change map !

@r3dw3r3w0lf : Your log concern others plugs ...
@casvdry : I will work on this ! Just wait the version 1.0 ^^

Try, and in few week... without any problem : I will sort the version 1.0...

@casvdry : For your second condition : Don't enter any on field ! In the version 0.7 : When you want to tcheck any steamid/class/ other : less empty the field !
Attached Files
File Type: zip plugin 0.7.zip (35.1 KB, 71 views)
File Type: smx mechaware_achievements.smx (53.3 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by Pfsm999; 02-27-2010 at 18:36.