Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

FFAC : Location, display CITY, distance from you and country of a player

Post New Thread Reply   

stylerro
Old 09-11-2007 , 06:27   Re: FFAC : Location, display CITY, distance from you and country of a player
Reply With Quote #41

sry, isp is unavaible now
u can try at ip2location ? maybe is accurate.
eXist
Old 09-13-2007 , 20:43   Re: FFAC : Location, display CITY, distance from you and country of a player
Reply With Quote #42

Is it possible to make a stand alone version in which you do not have to use the FFAC tools plugin. I would rather not bog down my server with such a large plugin that I wouldn't use but for one thing :/

It would really be appreciated if you could make a stand alone with the location plugin only.

Great plugin idea though.
hackziner
Old 09-14-2007 , 05:24   Re: FFAC : Location, display CITY, distance from you and country of a player
Reply With Quote #43

Again, again n' again, no ...
Old 09-17-2007 , 04:12   Re: FFAC : Location, display CITY, distance from you and country of a player
Reply With Quote #44

any news? ip2location,colours ?
hackziner
Old 09-17-2007 , 05:53   Re: FFAC : Location, display CITY, distance from you and country of a player
Reply With Quote #45

Ip2location isn't free ... Maybe I can create un account to get the free period ... But I won't be able to upgrade the db after ...

Ah colours ... I'll try again after the FFAC/Tool update ...
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 09-17-2007 , 06:48   Re: FFAC : Location, display CITY, distance from you and country of a player
Reply With Quote #46

Man, i can take the colours thing...just tell me what should be with colour and what color ...
Old 09-23-2007 , 17:29   Re: FFAC : Location, display CITY, distance from you and country of a player
Reply With Quote #47

where do i put the ffac_sys.inc? what folder thx

CS SOURCE
vvg125
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 09-24-2007 , 00:06   Re: FFAC : Location, display CITY, distance from you and country of a player
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by genipalla View Post
where do i put the ffac_sys.inc? what folder thx
All files that have the .inc extension belong in the includes folder found in the scripting directory.
Old 04-17-2008 , 11:37   Re: FFAC : Location, display CITY, distance from you and country of a player
Reply With Quote #49

i agree, yo hackziner If you wish, I can make you a free professional forum? since website/forum design is the only thing I am good at? lol... its the only type of codeing i do not need too think too do lol... amxmodx.org codeing i been trying to learn but its too tough for me haha... i will get it sooner or latter PM me if your intrested, I would love too see FFAC on its own site/forum since its a nice plugin, i will even donate a little too its development.

well think about it and PM me if your intrested, I am more then willing too make a decent forum and send you the zip but it will be up too you too find a host for it.
Send a message via AIM to Vamp Send a message via Yahoo to Vamp
hackziner
Old 04-27-2008 , 20:16   Re: FFAC : Location, display CITY, distance from you and country of a player
Reply With Quote #50

Sorry but no update for ffac are planned for the moment. Even if several persons have request port to source or dev/change for hl1 ...