Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:GO] game_player_equip temp fix (mg, dr, ttt, hg map fixer)

Post New Thread Reply   

Ms. Trooper
Old 03-14-2016 , 23:14   Re: [CS:GO] game_player_equip temp fix (mg, dr, ttt, hg map fixer)
Reply With Quote #41

I can confirm that even while using this plugin, players still spawn in with weapons on these maps:
mg_rainbow_multigames_v1
mg_hellz_multigame_csgo_v3
e54385991
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-15-2016 , 00:27   Re: [CS:GO] game_player_equip temp fix (mg, dr, ttt, hg map fixer)
Reply With Quote #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Trooper View Post
I can confirm that even while using this plugin, players still spawn in with weapons on these maps:
mg_rainbow_multigames_v1
mg_hellz_multigame_csgo_v3
use map configs plugin

mg_rainbow_multigames_v1.cfg

mp_ct_default_melee ""
mp_ct_default_secondary ""
mp_ct_default_primary ""
mp_t_default_melee ""
mp_t_default_secondary ""
mp_t_default_primary ""
Old 06-28-2016 , 14:11   Re: [CS:GO] game_player_equip temp fix (mg, dr, ttt, hg map fixer)
Reply With Quote #43

So did valve fix this for a while then refucked it up or just never fixed it?
Old 06-28-2016 , 14:13   Re: [CS:GO] game_player_equip temp fix (mg, dr, ttt, hg map fixer)
Reply With Quote #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOBgaming View Post
So did valve fix this for a while then refucked it up or just never fixed it?
They never fixed it. And there is just too many maps on the workshop to go and edit that need to be fixed. This also prevents players from making lobbies and playing with their friends in a local server without a srcds with sourcemod installed. (This fix could technically be done by Stripper Source)
343N
Old 07-31-2016 , 02:18   Re: [CS:GO] game_player_equip temp fix (mg, dr, ttt, hg map fixer)
Reply With Quote #45

this is still broken on a few maps, and setting
mp_ct_default_melee ""
mp_ct_default_secondary ""
mp_ct_default_primary ""
mp_t_default_melee ""
mp_t_default_secondary ""
mp_t_default_primary ""
only stops initial spawns, spawns that survive a round keep their weapons
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-11-2016 , 12:23   Re: [CS:GO] game_player_equip temp fix (mg, dr, ttt, hg map fixer)
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
(This fix could technically be done by Stripper Source)
I was actually thinking about this, would this issue be able to be remedied by Stripper? I'm looking at the dumps of a couple of these maps but my lack of Hammer knowledge isn't really helping.

Could this also be remedied by a plugin that strips all player weapons at round start?
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 08-11-2016 , 18:04   Re: [CS:GO] game_player_equip temp fix (mg, dr, ttt, hg map fixer)
Reply With Quote #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
I was actually thinking about this, would this issue be able to be remedied by Stripper? I'm looking at the dumps of a couple of these maps but my lack of Hammer knowledge isn't really helping.

Could this also be remedied by a plugin that strips all player weapons at round start?
You'd basically want to filter all game_player_equips with certain spawnflags set and change them to the newer ones.

A plugin that strips all players would need to be configured for certain maps. Since some minigame maps allow you to carry guns into the next round and stripping them away could ruin gameplay for users.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 08-11-2016 , 22:14   Re: [CS:GO] game_player_equip temp fix (mg, dr, ttt, hg map fixer)
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
You'd basically want to filter all game_player_equips with certain spawnflags set and change them to the newer ones.
Do you possibly have an example of this? Not 100% sure where I should start.

Quote:
A plugin that strips all players would need to be configured for certain maps. Since some minigame maps allow you to carry guns into the next round and stripping them away could ruin gameplay for users.
Agreed, your plugin here fixes the majority of maps that have this issue. Using a plugin such as map configs, you could always load the plugin stripping the guns at every round start for the maps that need it, from the disabled folder.

Last edited by sneaK; 08-11-2016 at 22:15.
iGANGNAM
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-12-2016 , 05:36   Re: [CS:GO] game_player_equip temp fix (mg, dr, ttt, hg map fixer)
Reply With Quote #49

Yeah stripper example would be nice especially for global filter

Last edited by iGANGNAM; 08-12-2016 at 05:36.
Mitchell
~lick~
Old 08-12-2016 , 10:32   Re: [CS:GO] game_player_equip temp fix (mg, dr, ttt, hg map fixer)
Reply With Quote #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGANGNAM View Post
Yeah stripper example would be nice especially for global filter
Something like this would work. however it's only matching to game_player_equips that have their spawnflags set to 0.
Code:
modify:
{
	match:
	{
	"classname" "game_player_equip"
	"spawnflags" "0"
	}
	replace:
	{
	"spawnflags" "2"
	}
}
I'm not sure what you are trying to get past by running it in stripper instead of this plugin though.. If certain maps need fixed then you should fix them while running this plugin also that fixes a majority of other maps.

Last edited by Mitchell; 08-12-2016 at 10:34.