Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

AMXX Piss

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

ConnorMcLeod
Veteran Member
Old 03-20-2010 , 11:34   Re: AMXX Piss

For amx plugins port, the lang folder is special, i don't remember it's name and lazy to search.

- my plugins -
jamm
Old 09-05-2011 , 13:45   Re: AMXX Piss

guys can anyone modify this plugin so that i could run around pissing without looking for a dead body? one server has that but none of the admins know how they got the plugin..it's because the owner isn't active and he knows everything but he hardly comes online so i need someone to code it for me..i tried modifying the source myself but it always pisses only if a player is dead..i tried removing !is_alive
joshknifer
Veteran Member
Old 09-08-2011 , 14:41   Re: AMXX Piss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exolent[jNr] View Post
This plugin is not supported.
Old 02-23-2012 , 16:21   Re: AMXX Piss

Use amx_piss.amxx if you play CS/CS-CZ and you want to be able to piss without being stuck.

This works greate, but why i can only piss once per round?

Is it possible to piss more than once? What do i need to change in .sma?

With amxx_piss_cs_cz.amxx i can piss a lot but i cant shoot and walk for 10 sec
Is it possible to set the wait time to 5 sec and not 10 sec?

THX and Greets
sievert
TankU
Old 07-27-2012 , 05:22   Re: AMXX Piss

I only use this plugin with my friend on lan -> if you piss on somone you know, it is not so bad like pissing on someone you dont know
The hole game has changed with this plugin -> now the goal of the game ist not to kill somone, the neu goal is to piss on somone
it sound a kind of stupid, but all my friends like this plugin.

Here some infos

Its a plugin for CS CZ (or CS 1.6)
aamx_piss.sma
it works great after the changes of a friend, but somting works not correctly. There are 2 scenarios:

scenario1: pissing anywhere
my friend changed the plugin, so its possible to piss anywhere. This is funny when you are behind the enemy and you beginn to piss *lol*

scenario2: pissing on dead player
only in near of a dead player a message apears and you are not abele tu move vor 4sec.

These 2 scenarios works great, but ONLY after somone in the game died -> thats the problem. it should work for scenario1 from the begining of the game. because it should be able to piss around without dead players.

it would be wery greate to fix this, because my friends asks me all the time, and i cant do it alone

there is a code that tels the plugin to work onli if there are dead players, if you can remove this -> you my hero

ps: most people find this plugin discousting, but me and my friends like it. We are all over 28years and all very normal people. most of my friends have a very good diplom or good job! (but they cant programm )

you dont habe to answer if the plugin is nothing for you

pps: please change the text "%s Is Pissing On %s's Dead Body !! HaHaHaHa !" into something that sonds not sooo hard!
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amxx_piss.sma - 457 views - 12.1 KB)

Last edited by TankU; 07-27-2012 at 06:13. Reason: ps
bibu
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2012 , 09:13   Re: AMXX Piss

Try this:

http://pastebin.com/jLUqLxPR
TankU
Old 07-27-2012 , 10:26   Re: AMXX Piss

I am testing right now!!

thanks a lot bibu! you are the only one who did it...

Yes!! Now it works like it should --> you are my Hero

There are some details still not working 100% but the Plugin in this stadium ist very usefull.

This is still not working:

- if I piss on someone i can still walk but the code "set_user_maxspeed(id, -1.0)" should denie this for 3 sec "set_task(3.0,"weapons_back",6794+id,ids, 1) " i find out that this happens only at the first time pissing after the first time it works corectly

- if i piss araund without enemy the firsttime i can walk -> o.k. but if i piss again i cant walk for 3 sek like in "piss on someone" -> here it should bee possible to piss without stopping the player

if you can fix this it will be perfect but i like the plugin now also without the perfection

THX a lot. after months of asking and testing -> finaly came bibu the hero to solve this

Thank you very very much!

Last edited by TankU; 07-27-2012 at 11:06.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2012 , 18:51   Re: AMXX Piss

This plugin is not and should not be supported here. IMO, this thread should be locked or trashed.
Old 07-27-2012 , 19:33   Re: AMXX Piss

My point is as long as the plugin is not trashed (i don't discuss rules even when i would not use sames if i would own a forum), support would be better here than in new threads.
Now if no support at all is allowed, then it's better to trash this thread.

In that case, let's discuss that plugin : http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=428902

- my plugins -

Last edited by ConnorMcLeod; 07-27-2012 at 19:34.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 07-27-2012 , 20:03   Re: AMXX Piss

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
My point is as long as the plugin is not trashed (i don't discuss rules even when i would not use sames if i would own a forum), support would be better here than in new threads.
Now if no support at all is allowed, then it's better to trash this thread.
I thought it said it wasn't supported (and it shouldn't be) but it just says that it's unapproved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
In that case, let's discuss that plugin : http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=428902
That is technically a "banned concept" but ironically, the person who posted the "banned concepts" is the author of that plugin. It too should be trashed. I don't understand why they don't just trash this like it should be. If people want it they can go somewhere else for it since it's technically against the rules.