Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

MiniStats - In-game HLStatsx, Damagestats and more

Post New Thread Reply   

EKS
Veteran Member
Old 12-23-2006 , 13:07   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjers View Post
Got the site running perfect but we installed HLStatsx and it doesn't work

The only response we get is from that. Whats up with this?
looks liek the plugin is loaded 2 times, check meta list
Old 01-10-2007 , 14:53   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #42

I'm having a problem getting this to plugin to work. I am not sure if it is a problem with the plugin itself. I suspect a router issue but thought I should post here and see if you have any clues.

I have multiple servers up and running towards a HLStatsX server. I am now trying out metamod on one of them and I can't get it to communicate properly with the HLstatsX server. The server is listed in the server browser and people can connect to it using port 27015. HLSW also succsessfully connects with rcon over this port.

I have the CSS server login to the HLStatsX server (27500) and I see the log information coming into the stats server. The problem is that it seems to report to the stats server on a strange port 5xxxxx which of course causes a 'NOT ALLOWED SERVER' situation. This port number also seem to change quite frequently. It should be 27015 but I cannot get that to happen although from every other tool it is visible over the correct port. This is making my head spin.

any ideas?
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 01-10-2007 , 18:24   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #43

Id guess that error has something to do with your hlstatsx config file not has the PUBLIC ip of the webserver. Or its has the public ip, but should have the private.

Its fairly easy to spot, basicly look at the hlstatsx console, and it shows a NOT ALLOWED SERVER error in the console, and the IP address that it came from. Thats the IP that should be in the config
Old 01-10-2007 , 18:49   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #44

Nope, that is not the problem. The IP is correct. It is only the port that is wrong. Anyway, I believe this is a HLStatsX related config problem so I will continue to look there.

Thanks.
DeeJay
Old 01-14-2007 , 02:09   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #45

I get these errors when i 'statsme' ingame (HLStatsX works and 'rank' works fine too)

Warning: include(/hlstatsinc/ingame/header.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deejay/hlstatsx/web/ingame.php on line 678
Warning include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'hlstatsinc/ingame/header.inc' for inclusion (include_path='./usr/share/brb:/usr/share/pear') in /home/deejay/hlstatsx/web/ingame.php
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/hlstatsinc/ingame/statsme.inc' for inclusion (include_path='./usr/share/brb:/usr/share/pear') in /home/deejay/hlstatsx/web/ingame.php on line 988
Warning: include(/hlstatsinc/ingame/footer.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deejay/hlstatsx/web/ingame.php on line 691

And so on.
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 01-14-2007 , 06:31   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
I get these errors when i 'statsme' ingame (HLStatsX works and 'rank' works fine too)

Warning: include(/hlstatsinc/ingame/header.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deejay/hlstatsx/web/ingame.php on line 678
Warning include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'hlstatsinc/ingame/header.inc' for inclusion (include_path='./usr/share/brb:/usr/share/pear') in /home/deejay/hlstatsx/web/ingame.php
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/hlstatsinc/ingame/statsme.inc' for inclusion (include_path='./usr/share/brb:/usr/share/pear') in /home/deejay/hlstatsx/web/ingame.php on line 988
Warning: include(/hlstatsinc/ingame/footer.inc) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/deejay/hlstatsx/web/ingame.php on line 691

And so on.
I dont know what that problem is, but its not on the plugin side. Its in the webpage setup. They have a irc channel on Quakenet you can try. Its mostly dead but you might get lucky
Old 02-25-2007 , 11:00   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #47

DL doesn't work
€dit: works again

Last edited by PureSpider; 02-25-2007 at 11:48.
EKS
Veteran Member
Old 02-25-2007 , 12:01   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureSpider View Post
DL doesn't work
€dit: works again
Yea that mirror is not stable, i changed to a new mirror now. The other one tend to go up and down a bit to often
Veteran Member
Old 03-04-2007 , 17:04   Re: HLStatsX ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #49

Quote:
HLX 1.0.0
- Added: hlx_blocksayrank if "say /rank" should be blocked so other players dont see it
- Added: hlx_morestats to enable or disable morestats ingame
- Changed: Renamed plugin to HLX Ingame, so its less confusing ( HLXIngame_mm )
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-11-2007 , 11:08   Re: HLXIngame ( Allows srcds to interact with hlstatsx ingame)
Reply With Quote #50

Does this work for DOD:Source?

~DarkLegion.net CS:S Server: 66.55.150.101:27015~
Send a message via AIM to HaX0788