Post New Thread Reply   

Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 08-15-2015 , 15:29   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4911

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutJ View Post
Knife steal - Knifepro...golden knife - last level
So these are all Knife Pro issues then. I ask again, what game?

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
WingnutJ
Old 08-15-2015 , 15:36   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4912

Why would I be talking about source. Source sucks
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 08-15-2015 , 16:32   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4913

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutJ View Post
Why would I be talking about source. Source sucks
Seems like you've got this then. We have full confidence in you.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
WingnutJ
Old 08-15-2015 , 18:39   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4914

Obviously I don't have this, its why I asked for help here. And you haven't been any help. Someone else wanna try?

Last edited by WingnutJ; 08-15-2015 at 18:40.
BiNO
Old 08-26-2015 , 07:22   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4915

hi there

i´m currently workin on a css server (or better 3) for our lan party. we want to play css with several mods (gungame, cssdm). i want to do that by using several server.cfgs
problem is: i cant get gungame disabled on the non gungame servers. tried writing gg_disable + sm_ggdm_enable 0 into the cfg but that doenst seems to work. when i connect on the server
and manually disable them by console, it seems to work except for the buyzone issue.

can anybody help me?
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 08-26-2015 , 15:43   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4916

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiNO View Post
hi there

i´m currently workin on a css server (or better 3) for our lan party. we want to play css with several mods (gungame, cssdm). i want to do that by using several server.cfgs
problem is: i cant get gungame disabled on the non gungame servers. tried writing gg_disable + sm_ggdm_enable 0 into the cfg but that doenst seems to work. when i connect on the server
and manually disable them by console, it seems to work except for the buyzone issue.

can anybody help me?

I'm actually not sure what you want, there must be a typo or I don't understand the situation. Why would you be trying to disable gungame if it's a non gungame server?

If you are trying to load cvars with values in your server.cfg, I believe that is the first file loaded and that file loads on every map change. So if you want to load a cvar in your server.cfg, you should be able to, but it probably won't work until whatever plugin has loaded, and would also be overridden by any cvars loaded from any custom .cfg file, so you'd have to remove those cvars from those custom files if you want to load them from the server.cfg, but that is probably not the best way to do what I think you are trying to do.

It sounds like you are having a LAN party and want to play several different flavors (mods) of CS:S, but not necessarily at the same time. The best way to do that in my opinion is map based .cfg files. You unload everything that might be loaded as far as plugins in your server.cfg, which runs before the map actually loads, and then run a .cfg (which would load your plugin[s]) based on whatever map you are playing.

My plugins:
NcNDKTurbo
Old 08-26-2015 , 23:36   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4917

Hello,

I have your fine GG mod on one of our servers - I have a problem with mp_roundtime on some maps like de_lake, de_stmarc etc. They will not run for 30 mins as I have set mp_roundtime and mp_timelimit to, they will only run for 2m15s and then it start new round - it's very annoying to play GG over several rounds.

Other maps like ar_ and gg_ and ka_ there is no problems with the mp_roundtime settings, they can run up to 30 mins if nobody has win the game before 30 mins, (normaly a map take 6-10 mins then there is a Winner).

The server run CS:GO in casual mode as there is written in the first post.

Hope somebody can help, that de_ maps are great as GG maps too.

(sorry for my bad English)

Last edited by NcNDKTurbo; 08-26-2015 at 23:42.
BiNO
Old 08-27-2015 , 09:10   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4918

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
sry for the misunderstanding but you guessed right. the problem is, i cant get gungame to not load on startup the vanilla server or the css:dm server. gungame is always on. even when i writing it into server.cfg seems to not work (as u said, plugins are loaded later) but when i exec another cfg it seems to work for gg_disable. the deathmatch part (spawnings) aswell as the removal of the buyzone is still a thing ;(
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 08-27-2015 , 14:12   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4919

Quote:
Originally Posted by NcNDKTurbo View Post
Hello,

I have your fine GG mod on one of our servers - I have a problem with mp_roundtime on some maps like de_lake, de_stmarc etc. They will not run for 30 mins as I have set mp_roundtime and mp_timelimit to, they will only run for 2m15s and then it start new round - it's very annoying to play GG over several rounds.

Other maps like ar_ and gg_ and ka_ there is no problems with the mp_roundtime settings, they can run up to 30 mins if nobody has win the game before 30 mins, (normaly a map take 6-10 mins then there is a Winner).

The server run CS:GO in casual mode as there is written in the first post.

Hope somebody can help, that de_ maps are great as GG maps too.

(sorry for my bad English)
To use those maps you have to customize the map using Hammer or whatever they are using now for customizing maps. You have to take out the goals of planting and defusing the bomb from the map. There are probably separate plugins out there to do that. With stock de_ maps, you will have this problem.

My plugins:
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 08-27-2015 , 14:16   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4920

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiNO View Post
sry for the misunderstanding but you guessed right. the problem is, i cant get gungame to not load on startup the vanilla server or the css:dm server. gungame is always on. even when i writing it into server.cfg seems to not work (as u said, plugins are loaded later) but when i exec another cfg it seems to work for gg_disable. the deathmatch part (spawnings) aswell as the removal of the buyzone is still a thing ;(
You are using gg_ maps to play GG, correct? As I just explained to the last poster, you would need to modify stock maps to use them for GG. To make life easy for a LAN party, only use gg_ maps.

My plugins: