Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]

Post New Thread Reply   

Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2016 , 12:20   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #481

Maybe now Zephyrus will start updating it again?
Sorrora
Old 05-09-2016 , 17:08   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #482

Also just noticed this is no longer marked unapproved. Looking for confirmation the couple lines of coding and the plugin is 100% allowed now. Trying to avoid a GSLT ban like majority of the community.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 05-09-2016 , 17:18   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrora View Post
Also just noticed this is no longer marked unapproved. Looking for confirmation the couple lines of coding and the plugin is 100% allowed now. Trying to avoid a GSLT ban like majority of the community.
It has been confirmed that unused logic will not result in a ban, for example you would be able to run the old version of store with all items, except for knives and skins, and be just fine, that's what I was doing and no ban.

"New" version simply excludes weapon skins and knives modules, so that code doesn't even exist anymore. An added little safeguard. Also, if you are worried about GSLT ban, update to latest sourcemod version, as there are built in guards available.
Sorrora
Old 05-09-2016 , 17:23   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #484

Appreciate the help you've always provided, Blackhawk. I originally edited it quite a bit from what I could see for the knives / skins etc, ran it with only trails but wasn't 100% sure so thank you, will also make sure my SM is completely up to date.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 05-09-2016 , 18:19   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Quote:
It has been confirmed that unused logic will not result in a ban, for example you would be able to run the old version of store with all items, except for knives and skins, and be just fine, that's what I was doing and no ban.

"New" version simply excludes weapon skins and knives modules, so that code doesn't even exist anymore. An added little safeguard. Also, if you are worried about GSLT ban, update to latest sourcemod version, as there are built in guards available.
Quote:
Appreciate the help you've always provided, Blackhawk. I originally edited it quite a bit from what I could see for the knives / skins etc, ran it with only trails but wasn't 100% sure so thank you, will also make sure my SM is completely up to date.
People here at AlliedModders (or any other place) can only confirm the fact that certain things in relation to knives and weapon skins were removed with the latest commits.

If you are looking for any 100% confirmations or guarantees, you are looking to contact Valve. Comparing things to what's public already, I'd like to wish you good luck on getting any useful responses from them in relation to confirmations and guarantees though.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].

Last edited by DarkDeviL; 05-09-2016 at 18:20.
SlayeRbe
SourceMod Donor
Old 05-10-2016 , 06:33   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #486

Does this plugin works for CSS also? and does it has hats and skins to choose.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 05-10-2016 , 06:47   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #487

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayeRbe View Post
Does this plugin works for CSS also? and does it has hats and skins to choose.
Seeing as Zephyrus' old stores were working perfectly on CS:S, I wouldn't doubt that this one also "should" work:

Should doesn't provide a guarantee though, and if you are looking for more details and/or whether there has been any complications, I suggest you go back and read the whole thread to find out if someone else has shared any complications with the way you wish to do things.

This plugin does not include hats and skins, or any other things, but simply give you the possibility of using such stuff. You will have to find such custom materials / models that you want to add elsewhere.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].
SOBgaming
Old 05-10-2016 , 09:05   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #488

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk74 View Post
Perhaps trying to load models from items.txt that you dont have uploaded to your server? Could be many things.
And that would make the server crash on map change?
It never did had the same settings for a few months now.
Could have to do with migrating to linux?

Last edited by SOBgaming; 05-10-2016 at 09:06.
daleGEND
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-13-2016 , 09:08   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #489

Has anyone had an issue with trails disappearing after you've been running around for an extended period of time? Just curious if that was intentional or if that's a bug.

Also I see a setting for gaining credits per kill, but do you gain credits for round wins as well? Is that defined anywhere in this plugin?

Feel free to add me on STEAM as well: https://steamcommunity.com/id/b0r3d
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 05-13-2016 , 09:57   Re: [ANY] Store by Zephyrus [1.1 - 03.01.2016]
Reply With Quote #490

Can confirm about the Trail part, it dissapears randomly while you run or jump! and you need to wait a little, or stay at the same place without moving for a while to see them again!

Last edited by Lannister; 05-13-2016 at 09:58.