Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

iNickel
Old 05-23-2016 , 17:31   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #471

I hope you will add Slowmotion / LowGravity styles soon, It's a "must have" in this plugin.

Also sm_top would be a great alias for sm_wr

Last edited by iNickel; 05-23-2016 at 17:41.
Technoblazed
Old 05-23-2016 , 18:17   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #472

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNickel View Post
I hope you will add Slowmotion / LowGravity styles soon, It's a "must have" in this plugin.

I'm going to give slow motion and low gravity a go tomorrow, I'll see about helping out a bit with the code seeing as I know what I'm doing. Been doing a few tweaks over the last few days so I'll see what I can do, Shavit is a busy guy
zapparncsgo
Old 05-23-2016 , 18:54   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #473

I have a suggestion! Add this https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2230215 and make it optional like shavit misc. What you would need to fix is there need to be a prespeed limit which you should be able to change. Anyways I think that would be really fun for people who like to do the lj on some bhop maps like me. I love long jumps in bhop maps but everyone uses bhop to do them and if you get ljstats i think a lot of people would try lj instead

Edit: maybe just allow multibhop stats for legit style? Prespeed max for lj 280 and 320 for everything except multibhop which should have unlimited but only be allowed for legit I hope you like the idea because I am hyped about it.

Last edited by zapparncsgo; 05-23-2016 at 19:19.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-24-2016 , 00:47   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #474

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapparncsgo View Post
Thanks I'll try it. Btw why did you remove the donation button I was going to donate and no button o.O?
I don't believe that it needs to be in the thread anymore, seems a bit inappropriate. Feel free to PM me if you want to donate, though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technoblazed View Post
In terms of the future ranking system, maybe an option for a percentage based system such as:

1st: God
1st-5%: Demigod
5-10%: Master
10-20%: Expert

etc, based on the points of a player, so instead of set points the players position shifts based on the skill of the server.
That's the plan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNickel View Post
sm_top is a placeholder for the incoming ranking system, I will not add this alias, sorry.

Quote:
I'm going to give slow motion and low gravity a go tomorrow, I'll see about helping out a bit with the code seeing as I know what I'm doing. Been doing a few tweaks over the last few days so I'll see what I can do, Shavit is a busy guy
Amazing!
Send a pull request and make sure that your coding style follows the rest of the plugin, for example:
Code:
// my coding style
int gI_Client = -1;

public void function(bool boolean)
{
    if(boolean)
    {
        Shavit_PrintToChat(gI_Client, "Hello world");
    }
}
Instead of:
Code:
// other coding style
int g_iClient = -1;

public void function( bool boolean ) {
    if ( boolean ) {
        Shavit_PrintToChat( g_iClient, "Hello world" );
    }
}
And follow the SM 1.7 transitional syntax.

Thanks for contributing!

Quote:
I have a suggestion! Add this https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2230215 and make it optional like shavit misc. What you would need to fix is there need to be a prespeed limit which you should be able to change. Anyways I think that would be really fun for people who like to do the lj on some bhop maps like me. I love long jumps in bhop maps but everyone uses bhop to do them and if you get ljstats i think a lot of people would try lj instead

Edit: maybe just allow multibhop stats for legit style? Prespeed max for lj 280 and 320 for everything except multibhop which should have unlimited but only be allowed for legit I hope you like the idea because I am hyped about it.
LJStats will not be added as there are existing plugins that function properly and even better! Example: https://github.com/TotallyMehis/StandUp
You could make longjumping only available for styles that don't have easy/autobhop by changing a few lines in the code. Hit me up if you're having issues doing that!
Old 05-24-2016 , 06:34   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #475

I can't compile the plugin. Please help! D:

Code:
//// shavit-hud.sp
//
// C:\Users\Nickelony\Desktop\sourcemod-1.7.3-git5303-windows\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\shavit.inc(115) : error 001: expected token: "}", but found "-string-"
// C:\Users\Nickelony\Desktop\sourcemod-1.7.3-git5303-windows\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\shavit.inc(119) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
EDIT: never mind, found the issue

Last edited by iNickel; 05-24-2016 at 06:38.
Technoblazed
Old 05-24-2016 , 11:49   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #476

Shavit, could you give me an add on steam, got some stuff I'd like to talk to you about and don't want to spam your threads.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Technoblazed
zapparncsgo
Old 05-24-2016 , 18:37   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #477

Shavit I sent you a pm. Also could you send your donate link when you answer me so I can send you a donation when I get money next month.
dz.
Old 05-24-2016 , 20:05   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #478

is it possible that your plugin disallows changing map when the time is up? I really tried everything, but nothing helps.

P.S NVM, SOLVED!

Last edited by dz.; 05-24-2016 at 22:35.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-25-2016 , 00:49   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #479

Quote:
Shavit, could you give me an add on steam, got some stuff I'd like to talk to you about and don't want to spam your threads.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Technoblazed
Added you!

Quote:
Shavit I sent you a pm. Also could you send your donate link when you answer me so I can send you a donation when I get money next month.
Sure, I'll PM you back.
Old 05-25-2016 , 14:11   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #480

what settings/tickrate are best for bhop server? Now im using:

Quote:
128 Tick
sv_staminajumpcost 0
sv_staminalandcost 0
sv_staminamax 0
sv_staminarecoveryrate 55
sv_airaccelerate 2000
what should i change for better bhop in CS:GO?

Last edited by dz.; 05-25-2016 at 14:12.