Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

gaissi
Old 10-25-2009 , 13:47   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.2 / Updated September 16 2009)
Reply With Quote #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Can you explain how to replicate this, what mod, is it just a specific game mode etc.

Are you running the latest version?

I don't see why this would be the case.

I don't see a reason to have this. Would need more information on why this would be beneficial.
To the first point: The mod on our Server is Counterstrike Source.
Yes we have installed the Version 3.2.2.
When we move the player with the Plugin "Teamswitch" (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=587405) to the Spectator the round end. But when your Plugin switch the last man to the spectator (when he is afk) the round end first when the Time was going to zero.

To the secound: The problem which i discribt could be solved by that way, and it would be very useful because when he was only at the round a few secounds away from the PC he will lost all his money and the team loose one player. The result are unbalanced Teams.

A value to say ok the player get move to the spectator 1 - At the end of round 2 - After x secounds....

But the maintain problem is the first one. I hope you can fix it.

Greeting gaissi
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-25-2009 , 17:23   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.2 / Updated September 16 2009)
Reply With Quote #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaissi View Post
To the first point: The mod on our Server is Counterstrike Source.
Yes we have installed the Version 3.2.2.
When we move the player with the Plugin "Teamswitch" (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=587405) to the Spectator the round end. But when your Plugin switch the last man to the spectator (when he is afk) the round end first when the Time was going to zero.
Weird, I'll have to check this out sometime. I wonder if it has something to do with not using the function CS_PlayerMove or whatever.

Quote:
To the secound: The problem which i discribt could be solved by that way, and it would be very useful because when he was only at the round a few secounds away from the PC he will lost all his money and the team loose one player. The result are unbalanced Teams.

A value to say ok the player get move to the spectator 1 - At the end of round 2 - After x secounds....

But the maintain problem is the first one. I hope you can fix it.

Greeting gaissi
I still don't see how this is beneficial he'd have to be away for a while (depending on how long your AFK values are) and if he is AFK the teams are unbalanced anyway.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-25-2009 , 17:33   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.2 / Updated September 16 2009)
Reply With Quote #433

Just out of curiosity is this normal Counter-Strike or are you running any type of plugins like GunGame/deathmatch etc? I assume it's CS:S as well.

Can you try without plugins and just AFK Manager to see if something is conflicting?

Also are you letting the plugin move the player or are you using the spectator move command?
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
gaissi
Old 10-25-2009 , 17:49   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.2 / Updated September 16 2009)
Reply With Quote #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Just out of curiosity is this normal Counter-Strike or are you running any type of plugins like GunGame/deathmatch etc? I assume it's CS:S as well.

Can you try without plugins and just AFK Manager to see if something is conflicting?

Also are you letting the plugin move the player or are you using the spectator move command?
No, we have a normal de/cs Server with no mods. The plugin move the player automaticlly to the spectator, we dont move player via command to the spectator usually.

My secound point is not such important. We test it on our secound server, only sm + afk manager. It's the same problem...

Greet Gaissi
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-25-2009 , 17:53   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.2 / Updated September 16 2009)
Reply With Quote #435

Quote:
No, we have a normal de/cs Server with no mods. The plugin move the player automaticlly to the spectator, we dont move player via command to the spectator usually.

My secound point is not such important. We test it on our secound server, only sm + afk manager. It's the same problem...

Greet Gaissi
Ok, I assume you just need 2+ players in the server to test.

Should be no different but can you try use the command as well to force it a bit faster?
gaissi
Old 10-26-2009 , 04:05   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.2 / Updated September 16 2009)
Reply With Quote #436

In the moment we set the timer to 50 sec until the player get moved to the spectator. At this way the problem is solved. But we use normally in our old plugin 2 minutes.
And we tested it with 6 players....

Greet Gaissi
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 10-26-2009 , 08:35   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.2 / Updated September 16 2009)
Reply With Quote #437

Quote:
In the moment we set the timer to 50 sec until the player get moved to the spectator. At this way the problem is solved. But we use normally in our old plugin 2 minutes.
And we tested it with 6 players....

Greet Gaissi
So are you saying it works if set to 50 seconds?

It doesn't work if you set it to 120 seconds?

Does the problem happen if you use the sm_afkm_spec command?

If I was to test this can you tell me if I only need 2 or maybe 3 players? Can you also outline exact steps for replicating the problem and your configuration file so I can try and see if I can replicate it, thanks.
gaissi
Old 10-26-2009 , 09:26   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.2 / Updated September 16 2009)
Reply With Quote #438

No, the problem is still there when i set it to 50 sec. But a round on our Server takes more than 50 sec. so the afk player is never the last person of a team...

Our CFG File
Quote:
// This file was auto-generated by SourceMod (v1.2.3)
// ConVars for plugin "afk_manager.smx"

// Admin Flag for immunity? Leave Blank for any flag.
// -
// Default: ""
sm_afk_admins_flag "a"

// Are Admins immune to to the AFK Manager? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = COMPLETE IMMUNITY, 2 = KICK IMMUNITY, 3 = MOVE IMMUNITY]
// -
// Default: "1"
sm_afk_admins_immune "2"

// Is the AFK manager enabled or disabled? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
sm_afk_enable "1"

// Should the AFK manager exclude checking dead players? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_exclude_dead "1"

// Minimum amount of connected clients needed to kick AFK clients.
// -
// Default: "6"
sm_afk_kick_min_players "6"

// Should the AFK manager kick clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
// -
sm_afk_kick_players "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being kicked.
// -
// Default: "120.0"
sm_afk_kick_time "180.0"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being kicked for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "30.0"
sm_afk_kick_warn_time "30.0"

// Minimum amount of connected clients needed to move clients to spectator.
// -
// Default: "4"
sm_afk_move_min_players "4"

// Move AFK clients to spec before kicking them? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
// -
// Default: "0"
sm_afk_move_spec "1"

// Time in seconds (total) client must be AFK before being moved to spectator.
// -
// Default: "60.0"
sm_afk_move_time "50"

// Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being moved for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
// -
// Default: "30.0"
sm_afk_move_warn_time "30.0"

1. Play a normal map...(de or cs Map)
2. Try it with 3 or 4 persons...
3. When in one Team only one person life, let the lastman person move to the spectator through tht plugin.
4. When lastman standing is moved the spectator, the time goes down to zero, and the round ends first at zero.

Quote:
Does the problem happen if you use the sm_afkm_spec command?
I will try it....

Greeting gaissi
apollo729
Old 10-30-2009 , 23:38   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.2 / Updated September 16 2009)
Reply With Quote #439

What flag does 'sm_afk_spec' use? and can you change the flag in the cfg file?
Old 10-31-2009 , 00:01   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod) (Version 3.2.2 / Updated September 16 2009)
Reply With Quote #440

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo729 View Post
What flag does 'sm_afk_spec' use? and can you change the flag in the cfg file?
It currently uses the slay permission "ADMFLAG_SLAY"

It's not changeable at the moment, why would you need to change it?