[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame

Post New Thread Reply   

altex
Veteran Member
Old 06-19-2013 , 09:18   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4241

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvmil View Post
Done reinstall server and test, still occurs.
ok, remove gungame and test if the problem exists
Old 06-19-2013 , 14:31   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4242

Quote:
I'm currently having some problem with gungame on my server for CS:GO. When the player wins the game, at the end of the map the song plays, at the end it plays twice as it make some weird noises. It took way longer to load the next map (this isn't normal).

How do I fix this problem? Of course I'm running latest metamod source and stable version of sourcemod for csgo.
This above is still the problem?

You might try playing the sound files in another sound player, like WinAmp or something, just to make sure that the sound files themselves aren't damaged.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera
srvmil
Old 06-20-2013 , 03:58   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4243

When someone wins the gungame, I found out that when I press the tab button for scoreboard at the top it says "Map vote ends in: xx seconds"

This command sv_vote_timer_duration 15 was set to default, so I guess this is the problem? 15 seconds and slighty longer for gungame plugin to change the map. Can you investigate this? I'm currently trying to set under 15 seconds to see if this fixes the problem, will let you know though. Tried putting that command in server.cfg and gamemodes_server.cfg, it still stays as 15 seconds, even I restarted the server. I don't know how to change this command

Last edited by srvmil; 06-20-2013 at 04:29.
Bittersweet
Veteran Member
Old 06-20-2013 , 07:17   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4244

Quote:
When someone wins the gungame, I found out that when I press the tab button for scoreboard at the top it says "Map vote ends in: xx seconds"

This command sv_vote_timer_duration 15 was set to default, so I guess this is the problem? 15 seconds and slighty longer for gungame plugin to change the map. Can you investigate this? I'm currently trying to set under 15 seconds to see if this fixes the problem, will let you know though. Tried putting that command in server.cfg and gamemodes_server.cfg, it still stays as 15 seconds, even I restarted the server. I don't know how to change this command
The cvar sv_vote_timer_duration has nothing to do with GunGame. I'm not sure why you couldn't change that in your server.cfg if you wanted to. Try typing "sv_vote_timer_duration" into the console without a number. This should show if the cvar has minimum/maximum amounts, which may explain why you can't change it to something outside the range.

You can try tweaking "EndGameDelay" in your gungame.cfg.txt, but sv_vote_timer_duration might overrule that.

My plugins:
[CS:S] BOT Swat | [ANY] CVAR Randomizer | [CS:S] SM CS:S Tag Beta | [CS:S] Bot2Player
Awesome & Crucial plugins by other people:
[CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame | [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser | [ANY] Server Crontab | [ANY] SM ForceCamera

Last edited by Bittersweet; 06-20-2013 at 07:17.
srvmil
Old 06-20-2013 , 21:16   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post
The cvar sv_vote_timer_duration has nothing to do with GunGame. I'm not sure why you couldn't change that in your server.cfg if you wanted to. Try typing "sv_vote_timer_duration" into the console without a number. This should show if the cvar has minimum/maximum amounts, which may explain why you can't change it to something outside the range.

You can try tweaking "EndGameDelay" in your gungame.cfg.txt, but sv_vote_timer_duration might overrule that.
I have change it in server.cfg and did exactly same way as you did. I'm not a noob at console, I always type that out to see what number it is set to, and it still shows as 15. Even server restart, still show 15 as default. First of all, when there was warmup in built system, altex had to made a blank cfg to avoid that warm up system in built. So now maybe this is the next thing that need to be done?

I will try the EndGameDelay and see how it goes from there.
winniethepooh
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-21-2013 , 00:49   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4246

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bittersweet View Post

Quote:
I have change it in server.cfg and did exactly same way as you did. I'm not a noob at console, I always type that out to see what number it is set to, and it still shows as 15. Even server restart, still show 15 as default. First of all, when there was warmup in built system, altex had to made a blank cfg to avoid that warm up system in built. So now maybe this is the next thing that need to be done?

I will try the EndGameDelay and see how it goes from there.
CS:GO has built-in nextmap voting.

The cvar you want to manipulate is mp_endmatch_votenextmap to enable/disable it or mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime to change the length.

Once you've taken care of that the cvar to control the delay between matches is mp_match_restart_delay. This was previously known as mp_chattime

Last edited by winniethepooh; 06-21-2013 at 00:55.
srvmil
Old 06-21-2013 , 06:56   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4247

Going to try your method winniethepooh will report back and see how goes from there. If this is the case, then altex need to add those commands on the first page in his post for those CSGO servers.

Edit: mp_endmatch_votenextmap 0 fixes this problem finally at last. Thank you very much winniethepooh this now have solves my problem.

Last edited by srvmil; 06-21-2013 at 07:20.
cyberlair
Old 06-21-2013 , 14:34   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4248

Could someone please help me out here. I have my csgo gg server up and running but the friendly fire wont activate on both nade and knife. tried looking every wheres for this fix to :/

"AutoFriendlyFire" "1" (turns nade ff on)
"EnableFriendlyFireLevel" "31" (supposidly turns knife ff on)
"FriendlyFireOnOff" "1" (makes both turn ff on?)

so yeah i have tried many alternatives to these settings but nothing is working.
Help would be much appreciated.
srvmil
Old 06-23-2013 , 08:58   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4249

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberlair View Post
Could someone please help me out here. I have my csgo gg server up and running but the friendly fire wont activate on both nade and knife. tried looking every wheres for this fix to :/

"AutoFriendlyFire" "1" (turns nade ff on)
"EnableFriendlyFireLevel" "31" (supposidly turns knife ff on)
"FriendlyFireOnOff" "1" (makes both turn ff on?)

so yeah i have tried many alternatives to these settings but nothing is working.
Help would be much appreciated.
Level 31 is knife level, if you want to use both nade and knife, then set it to 30. You can type !weapons to see the weapons order. 30) 1x hegrenade, 31) 1x knife.

"AutoFriendlyFire" "1"
"EnableFriendlyFireLevel" "30"
"FriendlyFireOnOff" "1"

Last edited by srvmil; 06-23-2013 at 09:01.
cyberlair
Old 06-23-2013 , 10:56   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] GunGame
Reply With Quote #4250

Quote:
Level 31 is knife level, if you want to use both nade and knife, then set it to 30. You can type !weapons to see the weapons order. 30) 1x hegrenade, 31) 1x knife.

"AutoFriendlyFire" "1"
"EnableFriendlyFireLevel" "30"
"FriendlyFireOnOff" "1"

This didnt work... thanks for the advice.