Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a (Update 18.10.10)

Post New Thread Reply   

Seth Mullett
Old 11-10-2010 , 11:32   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a (Update 18.10.10)
Reply With Quote #411

Wait so how come when I spawn M60 it doesn't shoot anything? I read you just have it missing the ammo cvar, but is there any way to get it working?
tylor
Old 11-19-2010 , 07:04   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a (Update 18.10.10)
Reply With Quote #412

Hi,

Thanks for the great jobs. I have a question though, I'm running L4D2 and The Passing map, when I try to spawn a witch, I'm getting infected model not precached.

Is there anyways to fix this? Or am I the only one who is getting this problem?

Thanks
bazrael
Old 11-19-2010 , 08:58   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a (Update 18.10.10)
Reply With Quote #413

I found some glitches in Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0b and fixed it myself. The details of what I fixed:

1. Joined "Give Weapon", "Spawn Special Zombie" and "Minigun Menu" for weaponspawner.phrases.txt.

2. Fixed the admin menu of pain pills in non-English interface.
Fixed
AddMenuItem(menu, "weapon_pain_pills", "Pain Pills")
to
AddMenuItem(menu, "weapon_pain_pills", pain_pills)

3. Fixed the admin menu of cricket bat in non-English interface.
Fixed
AddMenuItem(menu, "cricket_bat", "Cricket Bat")
to
AddMenuItem(menu, "cricket_bat", cricket_bat)

4. Joined golf club in any custom campaigns.

5. Joined a missing "melee weapons spawn menu" for any custom campaigns.
If you set "sm_spawnweapon_allowallmeleeweapons" to 1.

--- EDIT ---
7. Replaced all "knife" to "hunting_knife" for non-German players. If you install this addon and use plugin of this fixed version, you can spawn hunting knife and riot shield again!
Attached Files
File Type: zip [L4D & L4D2] Weapon & Zombie Spawner v1.0b_fix.zip (40.3 KB, 479 views)

Last edited by bazrael; 09-07-2014 at 18:52. Reason: Update to 1.0b
Ulrich
Old 11-23-2010 , 22:34   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a (Update 18.10.10)
Reply With Quote #414

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylor View Post
Hi,

Thanks for the great jobs. I have a question though, I'm running L4D2 and The Passing map, when I try to spawn a witch, I'm getting infected model not precached.

Is there anyways to fix this?
This plugin should fix that automatically, as it does include a Precache for the witch models. But if the problem persists, you could always use a different plugin, such as this one, to do it again and see if that works:
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1164870
Old 11-24-2010 , 20:36   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a (Update 18.10.10)
Reply With Quote #415

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazrael View Post
I found some glitches in Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a and fixed it by myself. The Detail of what I fixed:
1. Joined "Give Weapon", "Spawn Special Zombie", "Minigun Menu" for weaponspawner.phrases.txt.

2.Fixed the admin menu of pain pills in non-English interface. Fixed
AddMenuItem(menu, "weapon_pain_pills", "Pain Pills")
to
AddMenuItem(menu, "weapon_pain_pills", pain_pills)

3.Fixed the admin menu of cricket bat in non-English interface. Fixed
AddMenuItem(menu, "cricket_bat", "Cricket Bat")
to
AddMenuItem(menu, "cricket_bat", cricket_bat)

3. Joined golf club in any custom campaigns.

4. Joined a missing "melee weapons spawn menu" for any custom campaigns if you set "sm_spawnweapon_allowallmeleeweapons" to 1.

http://www.mediafire.com/?lta606haza243wq
If you would like try it. ↑

And Thank that Zuro created this awesome plugin and McFlurry keeps maintaining this plugin. Please join these fixes in next update. Thank you!
--- By the way ---
Does CSS knife work in game now? I could't spawn it since The Sacrifice had released. Even I installed Weapon Unlock 0.8.1.
Your VER sm_spawnweapon_allowallmeleeweapons to 1. working

BUT......When quit the game will make me srcds.exe crash!

PLS check thx

my english too bad ,sorry /.\
JayXsane
Old 11-27-2010 , 22:22   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a (Update 18.10.10)
Reply With Quote #416

Could someone possibly recode this plugin so instead of "knife" it's "huntingknife"? That way it works with this plugin? Whenever I try to give or spawn a knife, it doesn't work yet when I changed almost ALL the "Knife" words to "huntingknife" it worked, but disabled my Teamswitch Plugin, as well as the Give > Melee and Minigun Menu's. :\
So could someone who knows how to actually code (aka not me) fix this so it's huntingknife, not knife? (without fucking up my plugin and those 2 menus like I did >.>)
I'm using v10a right now if that helps.

Edit: I just realized, before testing v10b/a that neither of them properly work. B doesn't show up at all, and A's Minigun List doesn't work. I think I was using 1.0/10 before I tested A and B.

Edit: Here's the version of 1.0 that I was talking about. It disables the menu above it/last menu (in my case, my team switch menu) and I don't know what other bugs it may have. I tried rewriting it from knife to huntingknife, and it DOES spawn but the menus are all fucked up and I don't know why :\ I'm not a coder, sorry. Can someone try and fix this version below for me?
Attached Files
File Type: smx l4d2_weaponspawner_v10c Beta.smx (25.8 KB, 203 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_weaponspawner_v10c Beta.sp - 374 views - 77.7 KB)

Last edited by JayXsane; 11-29-2010 at 12:49. Reason: Weapon Spawner v1.0c Beta
Send a message via Skype™ to JayXsane
bazrael
Old 11-30-2010 , 14:46   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a (Update 18.10.10)
Reply With Quote #417

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire989 View Post
Your VER sm_spawnweapon_allowallmeleeweapons to 1. working
BUT......When quit the game will make me srcds.exe crash!
PLS check thx
my english too bad ,sorry /.\
I have never crashed with this plugin when I disabled my srcds.exe, so I don't know where the problem is. Sorry!
JayXsane
Old 12-01-2010 , 12:17   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a (Update 18.10.10)
Reply With Quote #418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuko View Post
[*]Changed sm_smg to sm_smg # sm_smg 1 will spawn the l4d2 minigun and sm_smg 2 will spawn the l4d1 minigun
Probably nit picking but wouldn't it be logical to have sm_smg 1 for the L4D1 Minigun, and sm_smg 2 for L4D2?
JayXsane
Old 12-17-2010 , 09:19   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a (Update 18.10.10)
Reply With Quote #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayXsane View Post
Could someone possibly recode this plugin so instead of "knife" it's "huntingknife"? That way it works with this plugin? Whenever I try to give or spawn a knife, it doesn't work yet when I changed almost ALL the "Knife" words to "huntingknife" it worked, but disabled my Teamswitch Plugin, as well as the Give > Melee and Minigun Menu's. :\
So could someone who knows how to actually code (aka not me) fix this so it's huntingknife, not knife? (without fucking up my plugin and those 2 menus like I did >.>)
I'm using v10a right now if that helps.

Edit: I just realized, before testing v10b/a that neither of them properly work. B doesn't show up at all, and A's Minigun List doesn't work. I think I was using 1.0/10 before I tested A and B.

Edit: Here's the version of 1.0 that I was talking about. It disables the menu above it/last menu (in my case, my team switch menu) and I don't know what other bugs it may have. I tried rewriting it from knife to huntingknife, and it DOES spawn but the menus are all fucked up and I don't know why :\ I'm not a coder, sorry. Can someone try and fix this version below for me?
So I'm guessing no one can help me with this?
Recon-1
Old 12-19-2010 , 08:25   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Weapon/Zombie Spawner v1.0a (Update 18.10.10)
Reply With Quote #420

Hey there was an update on the 4th that allowed M60 to be used in all campaigns for mod use, you think it's ammo can be properly tweaked now ? More or less I found out that with Stryker's Gun Control the max-ammo works on the DLC's of Sacrifice and No Mercy. But only when the M60 is actually spawned into the map by the director. Not when it's spawned from the spawner menu.

Last edited by Recon-1; 12-23-2010 at 07:51.