Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[Source 2009, CS:GO] Stamm 2.28 - VIP Level Ranking

Post New Thread Reply   

Huntereb
>:) (:<
Old 09-12-2012 , 22:53   Re: [CS:S, TF2, CS:GO] Stamm (VIP Mod) (2.0 Beta)
Reply With Quote #401

Would it be possible to add a plugin to this that would decrease a player's gravity depending on what level they are on?
dordnung
Veteran Member
Old 09-13-2012 , 05:12   Re: [CS:S, TF2, CS:GO] Stamm (VIP Mod) (2.0 Beta)
Reply With Quote #402

yes, sure (;
Old 09-13-2012 , 09:35   Re: [CS:S, TF2, CS:GO] Stamm (VIP Mod) (2.0 Beta)
Reply With Quote #403

I tried to use this last night on my Team Fortress 2 server, and had a few problems. None of the stamm commands would work, the "This server is running stamm mod" chat advertisements worked, but I couldn't get into any menus. I will try re-installing tonight, but until then do you have any idea why it would be doing that?

Also, what plugins are compatible with TF2? A few of them like the "Holy Grenade" I don't think would work.
dordnung
Veteran Member
Old 09-13-2012 , 09:44   Re: [CS:S, TF2, CS:GO] Stamm (VIP Mod) (2.0 Beta)
Reply With Quote #404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntereb View Post
I tried to use this last night on my Team Fortress 2 server, and had a few problems. None of the stamm commands would work, the "This server is running stamm mod" chat advertisements worked, but I couldn't get into any menus. I will try re-installing tonight, but until then do you have any idea why it would be doing that?

Also, what plugins are compatible with TF2? A few of them like the "Holy Grenade" I don't think would work.
Do you use the standard commands? Or have you edit something?

in the How to install.txt you find the compatible games!
Old 09-13-2012 , 10:39   Re: [CS:S, TF2, CS:GO] Stamm (VIP Mod) (2.0 Beta)
Reply With Quote #405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popoklopsi View Post
Do you use the standard commands? Or have you edit something?
I installed clean just to test it, then I was going to modify the configuration later. When I typed the commands in console it didn't say it was an invalid command, it accepted it like it did something, but no menus would appear.
Blacksilver
Old 09-13-2012 , 10:47   Re: [CS:S, TF2, CS:GO] Stamm (VIP Mod) (2.0 Beta)
Reply With Quote #406

Consolen commands dont Shown mostly. Its Shows something like unknow command.

Unly copy to gameserver and Start without an Plugin. I get the Problem by myself too but i habe reinstall it and ist works.

rtk
Old 09-13-2012 , 10:57   Re: [CS:S, TF2, CS:GO] Stamm (VIP Mod) (2.0 Beta)
Reply With Quote #407

I've been running Stamm with no technical problems so far, just a little thing that happens, at least when counting rounds, is that you get 1 point when you join, and that might have people reconnecting like mad just to get points because I give them weapons for points (1 point per round, kill or hour)

So yeah, with this players are kind of finding ways to cheat on this, which I will not allow.
- When rounting rounds they often let the blue team win so that it ends faster and both get more points
- When counting kills that clearly gives advantage to more skilled players and encourages free killing and "point farming"
- Counting hours can make have more idle players if it has no afk manager and it discourages players because it takes too much (1 hour) to get one point.

I hope you understand this issues and what I propose is to add the option to add one point every x minutes, let's say 15. This way there would be no way of cheating on this if you have a idle kicker, and would motivate players more than just giving them 1 point after a hour of playing.
Veteran Member
Old 09-13-2012 , 11:18   Re: [CS:S, TF2, CS:GO] Stamm (VIP Mod) (2.0 Beta)
Reply With Quote #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntereb View Post
I installed clean just to test it, then I was going to modify the configuration later. When I typed the commands in console it didn't say it was an invalid command, it accepted it like it did something, but no menus would appear.
Just made a clean install on my TF2 Server, commands are working!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtk View Post
I've been running Stamm with no technical problems so far, just a little thing that happens, at least when counting rounds, is that you get 1 point when you join, and that might have people reconnecting like mad just to get points because I give them weapons for points (1 point per round, kill or hour)

So yeah, with this players are kind of finding ways to cheat on this, which I will not allow.
- When rounting rounds they often let the blue team win so that it ends faster and both get more points
- When counting kills that clearly gives advantage to more skilled players and encourages free killing and "point farming"
- Counting hours can make have more idle players if it has no afk manager and it discourages players because it takes too much (1 hour) to get one point.

I hope you understand this issues and what I propose is to add the option to add one point every x minutes, let's say 15. This way there would be no way of cheating on this if you have a idle kicker, and would motivate players more than just giving them 1 point after a hour of playing.
You only get rounds when a round start, not when joining?

1. But what should i do to stop that?
2. And how should i count kills else? ;D
3. You get one point per minute, not hour (;

Last edited by dordnung; 09-13-2012 at 11:29.
Huntereb
>:) (:<
Old 09-13-2012 , 12:36   Re: [CS:S, TF2, CS:GO] Stamm (VIP Mod) (2.0 Beta)
Reply With Quote #409

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popoklopsi View Post
Just made a clean install on my TF2 Server, commands are working!
Like I said, I'll re-install tonight. Probably just something I did wrong on my end.

Also, is there an area where people have posted more unlockables for this mod? I want to disable a few of the pre-installed ones, and when I do it makes me feel like there aren't enough achievements for people to get excited for.

Last edited by Huntereb; 09-13-2012 at 12:39.
dordnung
Veteran Member
Old 09-13-2012 , 12:52   Re: [CS:S, TF2, CS:GO] Stamm (VIP Mod) (2.0 Beta)
Reply With Quote #410

not yet, but i want to add the next time more features. i hope there are other peoples which will release features (;