Post New Thread Reply   

Whosat
Old 10-22-2009 , 10:11   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades
Reply With Quote #391

You got to install SourceMod first.
This is a SourceMod plugin.
Old 10-26-2009 , 16:57   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades
Reply With Quote #392

hey, im running a dedicated server. how can i make this plugin run with the server so that when i start it up incendiary bullets and laser sight are on?

Last edited by Horten; 10-26-2009 at 22:32.
RavenDan29
Veteran Member
Old 10-27-2009 , 07:12   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades
Reply With Quote #393

Yeah id give my left elbow if i could get the incendiary ammo and Knife to work, laser sight really doesnt help, i wouldnt worry about it. But cant even get the plugin i used to have infected spawner which attachs to the normal admin menu, host and motd ive gone back to original left4dead ones, i wish i know what i was doing wrong. I use filezilla to try get theses things working, just wish i know what i was missing. Where's it getting the original motd and host pattern from?

I changed ip address to address an issue where i wouldnt load up between map changes, ever since then ive had the above issues. B4 i had the infected spawner plugin working, and the host and motd ere my own, which was just a gametracker banner and gameserver webpage.

Last edited by RavenDan29; 10-27-2009 at 07:16.
Horten
Old 10-28-2009 , 01:31   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades
Reply With Quote #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenDan29 View Post
Yeah id give my left elbow if i could get the incendiary ammo and Knife to work, laser sight really doesnt help, i wouldnt worry about it. But cant even get the plugin i used to have infected spawner which attachs to the normal admin menu, host and motd ive gone back to original left4dead ones, i wish i know what i was doing wrong. I use filezilla to try get theses things working, just wish i know what i was missing. Where's it getting the original motd and host pattern from?

I changed ip address to address an issue where i wouldnt load up between map changes, ever since then ive had the above issues. B4 i had the infected spawner plugin working, and the host and motd ere my own, which was just a gametracker banner and gameserver webpage.
dang. well.. this sucks.
RavenDan29
Veteran Member
Old 10-28-2009 , 09:35   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades
Reply With Quote #395

Im being to get things up and running again, one thing is missing 8player campaign/survival then im complete

Use Smartftp and go under this directory 217.163.22.111/l4d_demo/217.163.22.111:27015/l4d/left4dead/

Obviously your Ip address will be different
pandamonium
Old 01-01-2010 , 16:23   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades
Reply With Quote #396

can anyone edit this plugin for l4d2, but only make like the fast reload, self ledge climb and other stuff that they didn't implement in l4d2. like i want a plugin like this to work but with out the fire bullet or the implosion bullets and stuff. i would donate a decent amout for it.
pandamonium
Old 01-07-2010 , 12:24   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades
Reply With Quote #397

well i made a post tryin to get this plugin updated for L4D2 but moved to the trash section which is cool. i just want to know what will it take to get this plugin updated asap for everyone. if i need to stand on a corner with a shirt made by my kids that says i love sourcemod with pink glitter and hands prints i will. lol. i'm new a coding and trying to learn how to code plugins for sourcemod but it will take a long while before i get as good as you guys. just let us all know something plz.

Last edited by pandamonium; 01-08-2010 at 10:21.
carredas
Old 01-30-2010 , 00:32   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades
Reply With Quote #398

Anyone for L4D2 version ?
gamemann
Veteran Member
Old 02-02-2010 , 20:02   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades
Reply With Quote #399

Quote:
Originally Posted by carredas View Post
Anyone for L4D2 version ?
i made one but i am still testing it only 1 warning and thats a loose of indentify cation so yeai will probably be out this week sometime!

Check out my GitHub here!
Send a message via Skype™ to gamemann
gamemann
Veteran Member
Old 02-03-2010 , 14:49   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades
Reply With Quote #400

well now no errors or warnings but for some reason it is not working like not giving the uprades hmmm? Heres the plugin so far.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (survivor_upgrades_l4d2_more.sp - 345 views - 23.5 KB)

Check out my GitHub here!
Send a message via Skype™ to gamemann