Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Connect Announce w/ Sound 0.2

Post New Thread Reply   

v3x
Veteran Member
Old 10-23-2005 , 22:31  
Reply With Quote #31

Yeah, I'm just waiting for someone to give me an example of the message used in the plugin.
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
begg4merrcy
Old 03-10-2006 , 20:09  
Reply With Quote #32

is there a disconnect thing???....just like this but mayb in red??......u should do that.....make 1 for disconnect and connect together
begg4merrcy
Old 03-13-2006 , 06:27  
Reply With Quote #33

can you plz add a dissconnect? thank u
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-13-2006 , 07:32  
Reply With Quote #34

Try this:
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #define PLUGIN  "Connect Announce" #define VERSION "0.3b" #define AUTHOR  "v3x" new g_iMsgSayText, g_szSoundFile[] = "buttons/blip1.wav"; public plugin_init() {     register_plugin(PLUGIN, VERSION, AUTHOR);     register_cvar("announce_mode","3");     register_cvar("announce_sound","1");     g_iMsgSayText = get_user_msgid("SayText"); } /* announce_mode <0|1|2|3> 0 - Off 1 - Connect announce only 2 - Disconnect announce only 3 - Both announce_sound <0|1> 0 - No sound 1 - Sound */ public plugin_precache() {     precache_sound(g_szSoundFile); } public client_authorized(id) {     new iMode = get_cvar_num("announce_mode");         if(is_user_bot(id) || iMode == 0 || iMode == 2)         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;     new szUserName[33];     get_user_name(id, szUserName, 32);     new iPlayers[32], iNum, i;     get_players(iPlayers, iNum);     for(i = 0; i <= iNum; i++)     {         new x = iPlayers[i];         if(!is_user_connected(x) || is_user_bot(x)) continue;         if(get_cvar_num("announce_sound") == 1)             client_cmd(x, "spk %s", g_szSoundFile);         new szMessage[164];         format(szMessage, 163, "^x04%s connected", szUserName);         message_begin( MSG_ONE, g_iMsgSayText, {0,0,0}, x );         write_byte  ( 3 );         write_string( szMessage );         message_end ();     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE; } public client_disconnect(id) {     new iMode = get_cvar_num("announce_mode");         if(is_user_bot(id) || iMode == 0 || iMode == 1)         return PLUGIN_CONTINUE;     new szUserName[33];     get_user_name(id, szUserName, 32);     new iPlayers[32], iNum, i;     get_players(iPlayers, iNum);     for(i = 0; i <= iNum; i++)     {         new x = iPlayers[i];         if(!is_user_connected(x) || is_user_bot(x) || id == x) continue;         if(get_cvar_num("connect_sound") == 1)             client_cmd(x, "spk %s", g_szSoundFile);         new szMessage[164];         format(szMessage, 163, "^x04%s disconnected", szUserName);         message_begin( MSG_ONE, g_iMsgSayText, {0,0,0}, x );         write_byte  ( 3 );         write_string( szMessage );         message_end ();     }     return PLUGIN_CONTINUE; }
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
chRm
Old 03-13-2006 , 10:48  
Reply With Quote #35

Can you make it play a **fart** sound, just like on your server?

Previously known as Panais
Send a message via MSN to chRm
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-14-2006 , 03:24  
Reply With Quote #36

Yep. Just edit the g_szSoundFile variable & upload your sound.

chRm
Old 03-14-2006 , 07:53  
Reply With Quote #37

I did that yesterday with the connect & disconnect version and it didn't seem to work, i'll try the first version

Previously known as Panais
Send a message via MSN to chRm
SubStream
Veteran Member
Old 03-14-2006 , 11:08  
Reply With Quote #38

so which version is working? the one on the front page? And does it have red text for disconnect? The one working with red text for disconnect is the one I want. Please update me v3x ty.
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-14-2006 , 14:53  
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubStream
so which version is working? the one on the front page? And does it have red text for disconnect? The one working with red text for disconnect is the one I want. Please update me v3x ty.
I think only the original works. I have no clue as to why the newest version isn't working though.

bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 04-15-2006 , 02:00  
Reply With Quote #40

Could you do something like this modified, as in the 1st ranked player on the server gets a sound? withought the green text? I know its almost different but this is the closest one I found.