0% 

Latejoin XP Giver

Post New Thread Reply   

neXXus`
Old 03-18-2005 , 08:39  
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze
I've kinda been away from cs for like 2 years and have come back and am running a server again. What is the level thing your talking about here please??
this is no counter-strike plugin, it is for natural-selection
http://www.unknownworld.com/ns/
TSUNAMI
Old 03-18-2005 , 18:53  
Reply With Quote #32

and what the hell has that to do with the topic???

anyway the plugin seem to work fine on my the list, but i havent actually seen someone given up experience... i am runnning 3.0.1 version of ns and latest amxx, metamod and ns module... what can i do to test plugin? perhpaps has something to do with the 75%? i dunno someone plz help me out
f1del1ty.oXi
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2005 , 20:31  
Reply With Quote #33

LEt people get to level 10 and just join the game, it should give you about 3-4 levels.
Old 03-24-2005 , 06:52  
Reply With Quote #34

Hi!
i dont know why but the plugi doesnt work ...
the plugin loads correct and when a user join he get the msg that he got xp because of low level ... but he doesnt get XP.
Perhaps there are some changes with NaSe 3.0
regards ng2000
TSUNAMI
Old 03-24-2005 , 19:42  
Reply With Quote #35

Im sorry i know this isnt the right place but im kinda desperated.. the friggin nsmods.org page went down.. with all the plugins on it.. and its been more than 2 weeks to get them up.. i dont care about the page, all i need is that someone plz put here the extralevels.amxx that works with version 3.01 of natural seleccion, thanks
f1del1ty.oXi
Veteran Member
Old 03-24-2005 , 22:28  
Reply With Quote #36

Off topic forum, maybe take a second to search. There is another forum for it temp, go there.
Old 03-24-2005 , 23:24  
Reply With Quote #37

Dude with all respect... TOOK me more than a second to search.. i've doing it for weeks since the stupid page went down... do you believe that if was any easy would i be asking someone else to do it for me? not even people that own server running this plugin are giving it to me.. for some reason i believed that since some of the guys here helped me i had a shot... if u think is so easy to find why dont u write down in a paper how long does it take you and throw it at my face?

meanwhile i still got no file.. all i got is a guy who told me what i already knew.. wrong forum...i apologized for it already.. what else do u want me to do? people ask for file i gotta do my best to get it.. simple as that
DaddyFox
Old 03-25-2005 , 00:30  
Reply With Quote #38

I used 3 weeks to build my first server cuz I read all amx, amxmodx & metamod post, then test all plugin which is work on my situation.
v3x
Veteran Member
Old 03-25-2005 , 00:46  
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSUNAMI
Dude with all respect... TOOK me more than a second to search.. i've doing it for weeks since the stupid page went down... do you believe that if was any easy would i be asking someone else to do it for me? not even people that own server running this plugin are giving it to me.. for some reason i believed that since some of the guys here helped me i had a shot... if u think is so easy to find why dont u write down in a paper how long does it take you and throw it at my face?

meanwhile i still got no file.. all i got is a guy who told me what i already knew.. wrong forum...i apologized for it already.. what else do u want me to do? people ask for file i gotta do my best to get it.. simple as that
Read his sig..
What am I doing these days? Well, I run my own Rust server. It's heavily modded. If you'd like to join, the ip is 167.114.101.67:28116

I also created a website called Rust Tools. It will calculate and tell you the raw amounts of resources needed to craft items.
depot
Old 03-26-2005 , 19:32  
Reply With Quote #40

I have had no issues with this plugin in 3.0.