Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

SuperHero Module Request/Bug list

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Rcow
Old 10-10-2005 , 10:29   Spec Killing

I hate spec killing, i hope you can fix it too. If you take a reviving hero (Dr. Strange). Kill yourself and change to spectate. You can "spectate kill". This means that you can choose whre to respawn, you don't have to obey freezetime. And to make it worse you can kill both ct and t and get XP.
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 10-10-2005 , 10:40   Re: Spec Killing

this is fixed for allmost every hero that revives i guess... well its fixed for dr.strange
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 10-13-2005 , 21:16  

stock for giving a player X amount of xp

could be like
stock shGiveXP(id, amount)

i think that this could be helpful for things (heros, shm and prolly other things to)

i dont like the amx command because it displays the message

my main reason: i want to make a heros that have bad effects, but give you xp for the bad effect. or maybe you could lose xp too

ps. i still want podbot compatible with SH
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 10-14-2005 , 01:32  

from shero.inc

Code:
// Get/Set Users Superhero Info native sh_get_user_xp(id); native sh_set_user_xp(id,xp); native sh_get_user_lvl(id); native sh_set_user_lvl(id, lvl); native sh_get_user_ban(id); native sh_set_user_ban(id, ban = 0); native sh_get_user_flag(id); native sh_get_user_binds(id); native sh_user_heronum(id); //Returns players max hp/ap native sh_max_hp(id); native sh_max_ap(id); //Set heroes variables //1. HeroID //2. Max Health //3. Max Armor native sh_set_hero_vars(heroID,maxHealth, maxArmor); // native sh_set_hero_grav(heroID, Float:gravity = 1.0, numWeapons, weapons[]); native sh_set_hero_speed(heroID, Float:speed = -1.0, numWeapons, weapons[]); //Check if user has this hero //1. Player ID //2. Hero ID native sh_check_hero(id, heroID);
mydas
Old 10-14-2005 , 06:06  

could u add a function that returns xp needed for next level ? Cuz 'tis different from sv to sv ... and who noez; might be useful (e.g. a hero giving 1/3 of xp to next level each round would use it)

My heroes: SLAYER, Akasha, Achilles, Robo-Ky,Justice, Potemkin, Juggernaut, Mirage, Leviathan, Tyrael, Marduk, Omega Red
Send a message via Yahoo to mydas
Emp`
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 10-30-2005 , 01:00  

/dontshowmenu - or something like that
Send a message via AIM to Emp` Send a message via MSN to Emp` Send a message via Yahoo to Emp` Send a message via Skype™ to Emp`
Zero Cool
Old 10-30-2005 , 10:04  

I've noticed quite a few times that when I am revived by a team member who has Zeus, that sometimes I am missing the major HUD displays. HP/Armor, Current rounds/Total rounds, and the biggest thing, the crosshair.
Freecode
Never Fall Asleep
Old 10-30-2005 , 13:22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Cool
I've noticed quite a few times that when I am revived by a team member who has Zeus, that sometimes I am missing the major HUD displays. HP/Armor, Current rounds/Total rounds, and the biggest thing, the crosshair.
that has nothing to do with the module. its the hero.
Om3gA
Veteran Member
Old 10-30-2005 , 13:24  

i didnt look at the inc closely but can you add get_hero_level ( gets at what lvl a player is ) and get_user_hero ( this wuld get what heroes your enemy has )
Never Fall Asleep
Old 10-30-2005 , 13:25  

then look before asking. omg. i posted it it a few posts above. ffs
Closed Thread