Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)

Post New Thread Reply   

Darkborn
Old 02-03-2014 , 13:43   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #31

I'm with Anman20. I've had the same problem. Whatever I was for a class before the map change, the menu of the next game will show only upgrades for that.

Things like speed, jump, health, resistance and such would work fine, but any weapon upgrades wouldn't work at all. Even if I did switch to the class I was before the map change.

People on my server LOVE this plugin. Keep up the good work.
lobnico
Old 02-06-2014 , 15:00   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkborn View Post
I'm with Anman20. I've had the same problem. Whatever I was for a class before the map change, the menu of the next game will show only upgrades for that.

Things like speed, jump, health, resistance and such would work fine, but any weapon upgrades wouldn't work at all. Even if I did switch to the class I was before the map change.

People on my server LOVE this plugin. Keep up the good work.
There s this known bug, cfg files must be in "[tf]\addons\sourcemod\configs" and it must be exactly this directory
(will be fixed on next update)
Is tf2itemsinfo/gaemdate files up to date? Have you tried with only this plugin and its prerequesites? There
must be some trace on logs, what are they?
Old 02-07-2014 , 08:38   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #33

I love this plugin!
But if you're Heavy and buy the Speed thing, the server crashes and you get this error:
http://gyazo.com/e3d99e6fe6f4e05aa9c18db5a0c4a9b4

EDIT: This also happens if you buy other things like the clip++ to the Rocket (Soldier, I thnik).
And can you please add an admin command to give money/credits?

Last edited by joac1144; 02-07-2014 at 08:54.
vadia111
BANNED
Old 02-07-2014 , 09:07   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #34

hey you can not configure this plugin just to get the money??

example ............... I want players to drop cash When They Die .... and the display of money ....

buy for your plugin configured this way

add my steam = http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044083936/
Send a message via ICQ to vadia111 Send a message via AIM to vadia111 Send a message via Yahoo to vadia111 Send a message via Skype™ to vadia111
Darkborn
Old 02-07-2014 , 23:02   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobnico View Post
There s this known bug, cfg files must be in "[tf]\addons\sourcemod\configs" and it must be exactly this directory
(will be fixed on next update)
Is tf2itemsinfo/gaemdate files up to date? Have you tried with only this plugin and its prerequesites? There
must be some trace on logs, what are they?
Yep I've checked and double checked to make sure if everything was up to date and in the right directory, Ran the game bare except for the plugins for this, and still had on map change the menu for the last class I played.

What would you be looking for in the trace logs, also when would you guess the next update may come?

Glad to hear it will be fixed on next update.
lobnico
Old 02-09-2014 , 19:44   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by vadia111 View Post
hey you can not configure this plugin just to get the money??

example ............... I want players to drop cash When They Die .... and the display of money ....

buy for your plugin configured this way

add my steam = http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044083936/
Mhhh I m not sure what you mean but next update involve players dropping cash.
Old 02-09-2014 , 19:46   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by joac1144 View Post
I love this plugin!
But if you're Heavy and buy the Speed thing, the server crashes and you get this error:
http://gyazo.com/e3d99e6fe6f4e05aa9c18db5a0c4a9b4

EDIT: This also happens if you buy other things like the clip++ to the Rocket (Soldier, I thnik).
And can you please add an admin command to give money/credits?
Wow this is weird too, this is supposed to be stable..
Old 02-09-2014 , 19:55   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkborn View Post
Yep I've checked and double checked to make sure if everything was up to date and in the right directory, Ran the game bare except for the plugins for this, and still had on map change the menu for the last class I played.

What would you be looking for in the trace logs, also when would you guess the next update may come?

Glad to hear it will be fixed on next update.
Any errors related to mods in addons/sourcemod/logs/.. should be useful
Old 02-09-2014 , 23:17   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #39

Yeah, I really like this modification as well. Just end up putting up a Linux server up to run this 24/7. However I am running into that same issue where the attribute system sticks for the class you played before the map resets. So you end up getting certain upgrades that are mix matching on an entirely different class. I tried to hunt down any errors but have yet to find any. I hope down the line there will be more options in order to reset everything either after a round, map, or even do it manually. Nevertheless this is a fantastic mod keep up the good work.

EDIT: Fixed the issue by plugging in and playing around with other fixes. First I made sure that sourcemod was completely up to date. Then I end up using these commands, and this alternate TF2ItemsInfo version for fixing another glitch for bot randomizer mod. Which for some apparent reason it fixed the issue with the upgrades system sticking onto one class.

Unfortunately I am currently facing another issue. The money ratio commands seem to be bugged. I cannot change any of them. Especially sm_uu_moneyforotherteam_ratio and sm_uu_moneyforteam_ratio come up as invalid. Also trying change sm_uu_automoneyforteam_ratio to 0 from 1 (default) does not turn off the balance system. I was trying to mess with the money scheme because if you have bots on the server, the money gain ratio will spike way out of control. But it only triggers when there is real players and bots on both teams.

Last edited by Sindex; 02-12-2014 at 01:44. Reason: Fixing one issue and trying to figure out another.
DrCactus
Old 02-17-2014 , 22:01   Re: [TF2] Uber Upgrades v0.9.4 (beta version 11/14/2013)
Reply With Quote #40

Hi.

How do you remove the whole feature where when you buy an upgrade, the upgrade gets more expensive?

also, how do you add the healing and overheal masteries to the medic upgrade options? Same with projectile shield

Last edited by DrCactus; 02-17-2014 at 22:08.