{PHILMAGROIN}
Old 10-04-2009 , 20:24   Re: Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawce View Post
haha
BANNED
Old 10-04-2009 , 22:04   Re: Sexy

I just got banned, Horray!

Last edited by Roach; 10-04-2009 at 23:46. Reason: Cookies.
Battousai-sama
Veteran Member
Old 10-04-2009 , 23:46   Re: Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawce View Post
whatever.
ill stick with mac osx rather than winshit shit fails at copying unix.
Nice paint skillz.
Old 10-04-2009 , 23:50   Re: Sexy

OSX is made idiot proof so people who don't know what they're doing can't(most likely not to) screw things up, which makes me feel restricted. Without screwing up windows and linux so much in the past I would never have learned the computers skills that I have now.

Ubuntu used to decent back in 2007 (Ubuntu 7.04), now it's a bloated eye-candy non-functioning piece of crap, and their fan-base is full of retards.

Microsoft Windows would be great if they didn't follow the bloated eye-candy trend.

Many companies are now putting eye-candy and flash into things that should be simple like software/website navigation/menus to attract retards and it makes mid-grade computers lag or it sometimes makes the navigation/menus non-functional.

Basically, everything new is complete crap.

Everything in this post is only my opinion and may be highly inaccurate, sorry if it offends, here is a pig with a monocle and a top hat to make it up.

EDIT: This post was kinda a reply to 10100011 before his post got deleted.

Last edited by Firippu; 10-05-2009 at 00:25.
BAILOPAN
Old 10-05-2009 , 02:57   Re: Sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firippu View Post
OSX is made idiot proof so people ... Without screwing up windows and linux so much in the past I would never have learned the computers skills that I have now
I'm not going to bash on Windows or Linux users because everyone has their own workflow and experience they're comfortable with. I'm done with them though. I've paid my dues, suffered and toiled through their UIs, and earned the right to use my "idiot-proof", Unix-based operating system. I've never looked back. When I have to use other operating systems, it's like stepping back in time. The roads aren't paved, cars don't have seat belts, and the doctor has a bag of leeches.

I was a Microsoft fanboy for a long time, but when I got an MBP my attitude shifted dramatically. I realized something. I wasn't FIGHTING my computer all the time. Everything just worked.

I no longer want to spend 10 hours on Newegg finding some crazy set of parts that might work together, then spending an afternoon assembling them. I don't want to fight with drivers. I don't want to reformat because my computer came with a hundred thousand adware programs installed. When something breaks, I want to throw it out or have someone fix it for me. I don't want to overclock (i.e. painting racing stripes on the case). I don't want to get blue screens for months until I realize my BIOS has RAM at the wrong voltage, through no fault of my own.

I consider my time and stress-reduced living more valuable than the diminished educational returns and added monetary cost.

If someone has a problem with OS X, I couldn't give less of a shit (hint: Hawk). It's nice and cozy here for 99% of what I do, and I can still use other operating systems fluently when I need to (i.e. test SourceMod stuff).

Last edited by BAILOPAN; 10-05-2009 at 03:02.
Battousai-sama
Veteran Member
Old 10-05-2009 , 13:30   Re: Sexy

You go bail.
Old 10-06-2009 , 07:39   Re: Sexy

i use win 7 eternity 64bit, works like a charm, its a 7600 customized build , and you can chose what type of OS you want to install x86 or x64, and most of all, its legal too
http://www.rtwincustomize.net/web/vi...hp?f=13&t=3800

Last edited by tolsty; 10-06-2009 at 07:45.
Closed Thread