0% 

Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta

Post New Thread Reply   

DontWannaName
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2010 , 16:25   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #321

Here are some errors I am still getting on my servers:

L 02/07/2010 - 03:15:55: [jukebox.smx] Looking up playback status from stream 29 for client 1 returned no results.

L 02/04/2010 - 1935: [jukebox.smx] Failed to create stream entry in database. Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Beard', 0, 0)' at line 1

L 02/01/2010 - 20:20:52: [SM] Native "IsClientInGame" reported: Client index 0 is invalid
L 02/01/2010 - 20:20:52: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jukebox.smx":
L 02/01/2010 - 20:20:52: [SM] [0] Line 3423, W:\server script\sourcemod123\scripting\jukebox.sp:el ayedDisplayMessage()
L 02/01/2010 - 21:08:42: Error log file session closed.

SirLamer
Old 02-08-2010 , 02:11   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoggieX View Post
I altered the jb_streams table so that the queue has a default of 1, it appears to work now. (unsure how this could have worked as its not in the plugin to update this field and the database structure says its not supposed to be null)

Daft question, there appears to be no play to all option, am I missing something? We were looking at this as an alternative to letting clients directly download files and also I presume there is no issues with using the same admin source over multiple game servers?

Matt
Queue's default should be 0. Please fix this. I will look into that in the script in that release.

Admins can play for everyone by appending "-all" to their /jb command call. Doing this through the menus will be added later.

Yes, you can use Jukebox on multiple servers all using the same media library. There is no problem with that. You'll just have to give the MySQL user account permission to access remotely from your game server's IP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontWannaName View Post
Here are some errors I am still getting on my servers:

L 02/07/2010 - 03:15:55: [jukebox.smx] Looking up playback status from stream 29 for client 1 returned no results.

L 02/04/2010 - 1935: [jukebox.smx] Failed to create stream entry in database. Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Beard', 0, 0)' at line 1

L 02/01/2010 - 20:20:52: [SM] Native "IsClientInGame" reported: Client index 0 is invalid
L 02/01/2010 - 20:20:52: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "jukebox.smx":
L 02/01/2010 - 20:20:52: [SM] [0] Line 3423, W:\server script\sourcemod123\scripting\jukebox.sp:el ayedDisplayMessage()
L 02/01/2010 - 21:08:42: Error log file session closed.
Thank you for this. I will investigate.

The error about client 0 comes from someone trying to use Jukebox from the server's console. It does not support that, since the console can't play back music. Maybe I'll put an error check in for that.

The SQL query error I have to guess on a bit, but I realized that the queries aren't checking for special character and making strings SQL safe. I'll fix that.

Plugins: Jukebox for Source

Last edited by SirLamer; 02-08-2010 at 02:18.
bouncer
Veteran Member
Old 02-08-2010 , 14:56   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #323

SirLamer any luck with figuring out what's wrong with our jukebox?

rtil
Old 02-09-2010 , 02:56   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #324

for /jb -all i get a denied message , do i need to do something besides log in to rcon?
SirLamer
Old 02-09-2010 , 14:03   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #325

no you do not need to log into rcon. You need to have admin rights with the "chat" flag. In the next release, you'll be able to define what admin flags grant DJ access to Jukebox.

SirLamer
Old 02-09-2010 , 18:39   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #326

An important update for everyone to consider.

Since version 0.5.2.0, there has been an error in the SQL tables. The "queue" column in jb_streams should have a default value of 0. The install script does not define this. Some SQL builds will throw an error as a result.

To fix this, run this SQL query on your database using phpMyAdmin or some other tool:

Code:
ALTER TABLE  `jb_streams` CHANGE  `queue`  `queue` MEDIUMINT( 8 ) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT  '0'
This will be fixed in the next release.

bouncer
Veteran Member
Old 02-09-2010 , 20:10   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #327

Hey I noticed something...

After I go to my jukebox page and click add new tracks (btw I ran that sql query already before posting this) I notice it says on the top of the page under the navigation

Quote:
Folder path = /home/brother6/public_html/uploads
That means it has the wrong upload directory, how do I fix this?

rtil
Old 02-09-2010 , 23:14   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLamer View Post
no you do not need to log into rcon. You need to have admin rights with the "chat" flag. In the next release, you'll be able to define what admin flags grant DJ access to Jukebox.
i don't know what chat flags are.. i don't think i've ever used them before? could i get a link to an explanation or a quick rundown?
SirLamer
Old 02-09-2010 , 23:32   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncer View Post
Hey I noticed something...

After I go to my jukebox page and click add new tracks (btw I ran that sql query already before posting this) I notice it says on the top of the page under the navigation

That means it has the wrong upload directory, how do I fix this?
FYI, Bouncer's problem was related to a PHP global variable $_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME'], which was producing a corrupt file path. It was missing the last slash so that it was blending "jukebox" into "upload.php". I avoided it by sourcing the path from the magic constant "__FILE__" which essentially gives the same value. The next release will include this change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtil View Post
i don't know what chat flags are.. i don't think i've ever used them before? could i get a link to an explanation or a quick rundown?
Sorry, I wasn't clear. I was referring to the admin flags. "Chat" is one among several admin flags. You can find more info here:
http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Adding_Admins_(SourceMod)

rtil
Old 02-10-2010 , 01:04   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System
Reply With Quote #330

oh, thanks very much for the link. that's super helpful