Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM]

Post New Thread Reply   

Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2016 , 16:08   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #321

@Lannister
He need to write the command. I don't feel like spamming the player just for that.
Veteran Member
Old 03-17-2016 , 16:17   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
@Lannister
He need to write the command. I don't feel like spamming the player just for that.
I didn't mean to "spam" the player, just atleast tell him after he logged in the time he had left, since some people told me stuff like "I didn't know how many left i had" "I forgot" so the idea was basically add to him a little warning telling him how many days he have.

Also a good idea is to "warn" him when he have 10 days left, or something like that.

EDIT: This may be silly but, it looks like this now in the chat.

EDIT2: Plugin seems to work fine, how ever, when i try to add VIP to a user that has on his name a ".-" (Dieguitoh.-) it gives me the following error.

Code:
ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.-','18.03.2016','VIP:20')' at line 1
I've tried with the same command, on a different user that doesn't have any special character on his name, and it worked fine.

Could you please make it work with Steam ID instead of nick name? thanks!

EDIT3: Another bug, i've enabled the option !trial on the config, and i've made that they will have 1 hour of privileges using sm_savm_trial_time": "3600" how ever, after a uses type !trial and gets the privileges, if the user leaves the server and log again, he won't have the privileges anymore, like the plugin doesn't respect it's 3600 seconds of privileges!

Last edited by Lannister; 03-17-2016 at 17:43.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2016 , 03:40   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
I didn't mean to "spam" the player, just atleast tell him after he logged in the time he had left, since some people told me stuff like "I didn't know how many left i had" "I forgot" so the idea was basically add to him a little warning telling him how many days he have.

Also a good idea is to "warn" him when he have 10 days left, or something like that.

EDIT: This may be silly but, it looks like this now in the chat.

EDIT2: Plugin seems to work fine, how ever, when i try to add VIP to a user that has on his name a ".-" (Dieguitoh.-) it gives me the following error.

Code:
ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '.-','18.03.2016','VIP:20')' at line 1
I've tried with the same command, on a different user that doesn't have any special character on his name, and it worked fine.

Could you please make it work with Steam ID instead of nick name? thanks!

EDIT3: Another bug, i've enabled the option !trial on the config, and i've made that they will have 1 hour of privileges using sm_savm_trial_time": "3600" how ever, after a uses type !trial and gets the privileges, if the user leaves the server and log again, he won't have the privileges anymore, like the plugin doesn't respect it's 3600 seconds of privileges!
The chat looks silly indeed ! I'll check those bugs later tonight.
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2016 , 12:39   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #324

Great!
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2016 , 14:09   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Great!
Done.
TO EVERYONE WHO UPDATE; PLEASE RUN THE COMMAND 'sm_resettrial' FROM THE SERVER CONSOLE ! THIS WILL RESET YOUR TRIALS USER BUT ALSO UPDATE THE TABLE WICH IS NEEDED TO MAKE THE PLUGIN WORK CORRECTLY !

Last edited by Arkarr; 03-18-2016 at 14:12.
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2016 , 15:18   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #326

sm_resettrial
Unknown command: sm_resettrial

And when i try to type !trial

[SAVM] You can't use trial now ! A error as been found, try later !

Am i doing something wrong? i've updated the plugin already, and no error logs!
Lannister
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2016 , 18:30   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #327

Sorry the double post, i've tried to add a VIP and even if it says

[SAVM] Flags recored sucessfully -> 'VIP:20'
[SAVM] End date recored sucessfully -> '18.03.2016'
[SAVM] Querying database to save the results...
[SAVM] Success !

But doesn't add him as VIP, i didn't have this issue with the last smx but with this new one im having the issues i mention before!

Thanks!

Last edited by Lannister; 03-18-2016 at 18:30.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2016 , 03:43   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #328

As I said above, 'sm_resettrial' have to be executed from the SERVER CONSOLE. Not from your game.
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2016 , 13:42   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #329

My bad! now it seems to work, how ever

sm_savm_trial_time "3600"

And when i check the mysql table it says "Date expiration" 26.03.2016, and its been 3 hours since players typed !trial and they still have the privileges, if im not stupid, with this command sm_savm_trial_time "3600" means that players will have only 1 hour of vip, am i right? or am i doing something wrong?

Thanks
Venky
Old 03-19-2016 , 14:30   Re: [ANY] Simple Admin & VIP Manager [SAVM] + Day(s)-trial for players + [CONSOLE]
Reply With Quote #330

@Arkarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venky
Could you incorporate this in your plugin?

Last edited by Venky; 03-19-2016 at 14:30.
Send a message via Skype™ to Venky