Post New Thread Reply   

tron420
Old 05-03-2007 , 09:45   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #311

theres a few things ( BUGS ? )
ive noticed on the new beta ..

1. A REALLY BAD ONE IS

is this just me???? >>>>

the words under the player w/e u look at them is all running together like its printing 2 different things at once and u cant read it at all..
i have a request PLEASE !!.Can you PLEASE put the player name AND Rank And etc Back On TOP Of The Player If You Look Them ( please make it like 36 characters or as long as you can to get players with long tags names to be seen please?)

2. when i go into "stats menu" and select "see my stats" it shows 0 rifle kills and 0 other gun kills .

3. whats the difference in "current stats" and "server stats" in the stats menu?
im ranked 1 on my server and am also highest ranked in bf2rank but it ws me and 1 other guy in the server and under "server stats" it just showed HIS name. ?? i dont get it?

Last edited by tron420; 05-03-2007 at 16:47.
Old 05-03-2007, 09:46
tron420
This message has been deleted by tron420.
tron420
Old 05-03-2007 , 15:42   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #312

also the server has crashed twice ( since installing the beta ) on end of map change after voting and someone wins w/e the server is supposed to change maps but it just crashes.

Last edited by tron420; 05-03-2007 at 16:48.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 05-03-2007 , 17:14   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron420 View Post
1. A REALLY BAD ONE IS
is this just me???? >>>>
the words under the player w/e u look at them is all running together like its printing 2 different things at once and u cant read it at all..
i have a request PLEASE !!.Can you PLEASE put the player name AND Rank And etc Back On TOP Of The Player If You Look Them ( please make it like 36 characters or as long as you can to get players with long tags names to be seen please?)
Disable playernames in amxx stats (or the dreaded statsme), this is meant as a replacement as it will show the same info only added rank to it as well. Your better off with only one of them anyway, less hud messages. And people seem to prefer it down below. Why would you want the name displayed twice on screen anyway?

Renaming the sprite folder was the wrong thing to do... He renamed the folder because some of the sprite numbers were wrong, now you are just providing the wrong numbers to people again in the new folder.

Last edited by vittu; 05-03-2007 at 17:24.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
tron420
Old 05-03-2007 , 17:44   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #314

Quote:
Renaming the sprite folder was the wrong thing to do... He renamed the folder because some of the sprite numbers were wrong, now you are just providing the wrong numbers to people again in the new folder.

who me?

providing what?

the folder is named bf2rank. Isnt that correct?

can you please tell me how to get the info to show above the players head where it was?
ty
SuperHero Moderator
Old 05-03-2007 , 17:49   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #315

You renamed the folder on your server with the badly named sprites, now you are making people download the badly named sprites to the new folder. Pred changed the folder name because he renamed sprites to correct mistakes, and will cause people to re-download and get the correctly named sprites which you now are providing the ones with the wrong names again.

Disable your stats playernames problem solved.
Send a message via AIM to vittu Send a message via MSN to vittu Send a message via Yahoo to vittu
tron420
Old 05-03-2007 , 17:54   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #316

what do you mean? im not doing anything. all i know is after i restarted my server the plugin wouldnt load after installing the beta. tso i looked in logs and it said bf2rank/blabla.spr was missing.. so i looked in my sprites folder on my server and it only had a bf2 folder w/ sprites in it not a bf2rank folder..so i re downloaded the beta and uploaded the bf2rank folder to my server and it works

i still dont know what you mean by "providing" something wrong.. please explain further
SuperHero Moderator
Old 05-03-2007 , 17:57   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #317

Quote:
Originally Posted by tron420 View Post
so im guessing i should rename the folder that has the sprites in it to "bf2rank" ?

im gonna try that now

--------------------------

works
You said you renamed the folder, which is wrong because it would make people download the incorrect sprite names...

You were supposed to upload the new folder with the correctly named sprites from the zip...
tron420
Old 05-03-2007 , 18:06   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #318

actually thats what i did.. i didnt actualy rename the folder that was just a thought untill i decided to just upload the 1 from the new zip..

sry i should have explained further..

so can you tell me how to get the player info to show above the players head again instead of in the middle of the screen?

thx again.

Last edited by tron420; 05-03-2007 at 18:15.
vittu
SuperHero Moderator
Old 05-03-2007 , 18:16   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #319

well it's not in the middle, but why do you want it at the top instead of the bottom? tell me why and i will tell you what to do...

Last edited by vittu; 05-03-2007 at 18:24.
tron420
Old 05-03-2007 , 18:51   Re: Bf2 Rank Mod
Reply With Quote #320

omg... ok.

it henders / obstructs view - its harder to see - every one on my server says they like it better the other way