[CS:GO] Web Shortcuts CS:GO version [Updated 11-May-2022]

Post New Thread Reply   

mufin
BANNED
Old 01-11-2016 , 15:32   Re: [CS:GO] Web Shortcuts CS:GO version v2.3
Reply With Quote #291

NEW

webshortcuts2.php ADD TO YR WEBSITE and change the line 26

$url_final = str_replace("http://theedgeclan.com/*******/webshortcuts2.php?web=", "", $url2);

to where ever you put the files in your website

webshortcuts_f.php should be line 27

$url_final = str_replace("http://theedgeclan.com/*****/webshortcuts_f.php?web=", "", $url2);

same thing for this file.

webshortcuts_csgo.sp change line change line 220 and 225

stock FixMotdCSGO(String:web[512], String:title[256])
{
Format(web, sizeof(web), "http://theedgeclan.com/******/webshortcuts2.php?web=%s", title,web);
}

stock FixMotdCSGO_fullsize(String:web[512])
{
Format(web, sizeof(web), "http://theedgeclan.com/*****/webshortcuts_f.php?web=%s", web);
}

public ClientConVar(QueryCookie:cookie, client, ConVarQueryResult:result, const String:cvarName[], const String:cvarValue[])
{

send back to web comp then load to server and it should work now
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 01-11-2016 , 16:23   Re: [CS:GO] Web Shortcuts CS:GO version v2.3
Reply With Quote #292

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufin View Post
stoped working no longer to look or do anything

Not Found

The requested URL /franug/page is http://www.claninspired.com/franug/webshortcuts_f.html was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an Error
Fixed! seems that the domain that I use in the script added the prefix "www" so I updated the web scripts for add support for "www" prefix.

Code changes in the web scripts: https://github.com/Franc1sco/WebShor...8de1f6a7553457

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
Bullzai
Old 01-12-2016 , 07:49   Re: [CS:GO] Web Shortcuts CS:GO version v2.3
Reply With Quote #293

Hello, i'm little confused now. I've been using 2.3 version for a while and it worked (well, kind of). When i say my command in chat (which i put in webshortcuts.txt) it opens the page as it should. But after i close it and try to open it again or any other page i put in my webshortcuts.txt it just doesn't show up. So it only works once, and i have to restart my CS:GO for it to work again, or to wait for a change of map. With your newest version it doesn't work at all, again, kind of, because the "none" function works in webshortcuts.txt. So am i supposed to change something in .sp, to wait for a new version release or am i just doing something wrong? (As i recall, 3 months ago it worked very well, without any flaws, thank you for that by the way.)
Neuro Toxin
Veteran Member
Old 01-12-2016 , 17:13   Re: [CS:GO] Web Shortcuts CS:GO version v2.3
Reply With Quote #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuro Toxin View Post
Sounds like javascript errors.

The google api used for the motd browser becomes unresponsive on some java script errors.

Also note that webpages which take to long to respond leave a blank window.

Also try opting out of the steam beta client.
Also update java

Last edited by Neuro Toxin; 01-12-2016 at 17:14.
pcmaster
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-12-2016 , 17:25   Re: [CS:GO] Web Shortcuts CS:GO version v2.3
Reply With Quote #295

Quote:
Also update java
Java hasn't even remotely got anything to do with it, unless he is using a site with Java applets (which are rare as hell).
What happened is that Valve managed to break the HTML part of the MOTD with their mid-december Steam update, which affects all games with it (TF2 too).
If we have luck, they will fix it this week, worst case end of month (once the current Steam client beta goes into stable).
Veteran Member
Old 01-12-2016 , 20:14   Re: [CS:GO] Web Shortcuts CS:GO version v2.3
Reply With Quote #296

Make a page with a java error. See what happens when you try load it in a motd page.

Java is used everywhere in html. Async page requests are a fine example.

Valve didnt break anything. They updated the chrome framework. So blame google because they made it.

I will mention i use a butload of motd commands in my servers. They all work fine since yout mentioned updates.

Only your video ads are effected.
Old 01-13-2016 , 10:25   Re: [CS:GO] Web Shortcuts CS:GO version v2.3
Reply With Quote #297

I don't understand, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't...

Ok, first of all.. When you said it's a javascripts error, i tried to use dead simple html. And to my wonder it worked like a charm (i could open it for like 20 times in a row without any problems). Then i've putted 15 lines of plain text (just basic rules for player on my server) and when i tried to open it again, the problem came back, i was only able to open it once, on a rare occasion twice (for it to work again, i had to restart cs:go). Then i reverted everything back to when i was able to open it 20 times in a row, but it didn't help, i was able to open it once (the problem came back).

Then i tried to use webshortcuts_f.html and webshortcuts2.php (from in use folder) with my custom plain body text and it worked again!(i mean i could open it like 20 times or more once again). Then i just to test it again if it really worked, i changed text in the <body>test1</body> to <body>test2</body> AND IT din't work again . So i changed back to <body>test1</body> and it still didn't work.

Don't know what to do now. Any advice?

Last edited by Bullzai; 01-13-2016 at 11:03.
pcmaster
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-13-2016 , 12:17   Re: [CS:GO] Web Shortcuts CS:GO version v2.3
Reply With Quote #298

Quote:
words
What I meant is that you confuse Java with JavaScript. One requires an extra plugin to run in a web browser, the other is natively supported by most (and made for them).
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-16-2016 , 09:56   Re: [CS:GO] Web Shortcuts CS:GO version v2.3
Reply With Quote #299

Is there a way to mute sounds when a window is opened?

I mean when someone visits my site etc, but my site has video ads. So I don't want the ads to be played with audio but I still want them to view my site, is there a way this is possible?

Last edited by Major Erection; 01-16-2016 at 10:02.
DarkDeviL
SourceMod Moderator
Old 01-16-2016 , 10:33   Re: [CS:GO] Web Shortcuts CS:GO version v2.3
Reply With Quote #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Erection View Post
Is there a way to mute sounds when a window is opened?

I mean when someone visits my site etc, but my site has video ads. So I don't want the ads to be played with audio but I still want them to view my site, is there a way this is possible?
The plugin is just opening the MOTD, it has no control over what happens within the URL it points to.

Therefore this is an issue between you and your ad network, to whom you should direct this issue to.

You could however adjust your site in an intelligent way so it doesn't put the advertising on when viewed within the in-game MOTD. How you do that depends on how your site runs and what's behind it. But there are good chances that such changes could eventually break every now and then.

Dropbox FastDL: Public folder will no longer work after March 15, 2017!
For more info, see the [SRCDS Thread], or the [HLDS Thread].