Post New Thread Reply   

Pettsson
Old 07-16-2008 , 14:25   Re: [100-Heroes]-[In a Pack]
Reply With Quote #21

where can i find the modules to theis heroes
yuqingeng
Old 08-02-2008 , 10:13   jesting2
Reply With Quote #22

hey Are Directly from America Not long after an old Chinese women came back to china from her visit to her daughter in the Sates, she went to a city bank to deposit the U.S. dollars her daughter give her . At the bank counter ,the money was real.It mady out of patience.At last she couid not hold any more, uttering :“trust me, Sir, and trustthe money .They are real U.S. dollars. They.are directly from America. ” Ferric ChlorideHe Won Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny? Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself. Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen? Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window, and he won. EDTAI Have His Ear in My Pocket 聚合氯化铝Ivan came home with a bloody nose and his mother asked, "What happened?" "A kid bit me," replied Ivan. "Would you recognize him if you saw him again?" asked his mother. "I'd know him any where," said Ivan. "I have his ear in my pocket." Ethylene Diamine Tetraacetic AcidA Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" "I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered. "You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?" "She is the one who sells the candy." corrosion inhibitor