Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Team Changer

Post New Thread Reply   

Screamer
Old 07-25-2006 , 09:23   Re: Team Changer
Reply With Quote #21

Hm.. but i think any other can be look over the Code and can me say what muste be change to eliminate the errors. It's not really much code. I think an scripter here has the error in 2seconds.

But i think i must learn in future c++. Better... ;)

Ps: Florida? Which city? We make really much holiday there. First in Orlando(Disney World ;) ) and then in Sarasota. I want live there too... but i have too much family here in germany.. so i can't go from here
Send a message via ICQ to Screamer Send a message via MSN to Screamer Send a message via Skype™ to Screamer
Xanimos
Veteran Member
Old 07-25-2006 , 10:26   Re: Team Changer
Reply With Quote #22

Im farther south than you travel. And its nice most of the time. Once you get past the horrible drivers (aka old people + dumb young people), the hurricanes (Not that bad....well maybe), and the humidity, its ok.

[EDIT] Ok this should fix those errors....but next time put the plugin in debug mode to help find errors.
Code:
#include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <cstrike> public plugin_init() { register_plugin("amx_team", "1.2", "XunTric") register_concmd("amx_team_t", "cmdteam_t", ADMIN_KICK, "<name or #userid>") register_concmd("amx_team_ct", "cmdteam_ct", ADMIN_KICK, "<name or #userid>") register_concmd("amx_team_s", "cmdteam_s", ADMIN_KICK, "<name or #userid>") } public cmdteam_t(id,level,cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,2))          return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new arg[32]     read_argv(1,arg,31)     new player = cmd_target(id,arg,1)     if(!player)          return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new name[64];     get_user_name(player,name,63);     cs_set_user_team(player, CS_TEAM_T, CS_T_TERROR)     client_cmd(player, "kill")     server_cmd("amx_say %s has changed to the terrorist team",name)          return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public cmdteam_ct(id,level,cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,2))          return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new arg[32]     read_argv(1,arg,31)     new player = cmd_target(id,arg,1)     if(!player)          return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new name[64];     get_user_name(player,name,63)     cs_set_user_team(player, CS_TEAM_CT, CS_CT_SAS)     client_cmd(player, "kill")     server_cmd("amx_say %s has changed to the counter-terrorist team",name)          return PLUGIN_HANDLED } public cmdteam_s(id,level,cid) {     if (!cmd_access(id,level,cid,2))          return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new arg[32]     read_argv(1,arg,31)     new player = cmd_target(id,arg,1)     if(!player)          return PLUGIN_HANDLED     new name[64];     get_user_name(player,name,63)     cs_set_user_team(player, CS_TEAM_SPECTATOR, CS_DONTCHANGE)     client_cmd(player, "kill")     server_cmd("amx_say %s has changed to spectator",name)          return PLUGIN_HANDLED }

Last edited by Xanimos; 07-25-2006 at 10:28.
Send a message via AIM to Xanimos Send a message via MSN to Xanimos
Screamer
Old 07-26-2006 , 18:21   Re: Team Changer
Reply With Quote #23

Well, thanks. I test it next morning. In next time i
use the debug mode. ;)

Yeah.. that's right @horrible drivers
Here in German it's the same. But it's more than horrible.. ;)

Hurricanes are a problem but for me it was the best. I'm a roofmaker.. so i make money with it.. for me it can't be better ^^

I hope that i can live there in the future.. but it seems like that i can't. But we say in germany: The hope die at last.
Send a message via ICQ to Screamer Send a message via MSN to Screamer Send a message via Skype™ to Screamer
0akenshield101
Old 05-05-2008 , 18:42   Re: Team Changer
Reply With Quote #24

dident work for me
YamiKaitou
Has a lovely bunch of coconuts
Old 05-05-2008 , 21:41   Re: Team Changer
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0akenshield101 View Post
dident work for me
Could you be anymore descriptive as to why it didn't work for you?

I do not browse the forums regularly anymore. If you need me for anything (asking questions or anything else), then PM me (be descriptive in your PM, message containing only a link to a thread will be ignored).
mAr7obg
Old 02-24-2009 , 09:50   Re: Team Changer
Reply With Quote #26

Why i go CT i get scout ?
and how can i remove it
Send a message via Skype™ to mAr7obg