0% 

[TF2] Hat Removal

Post New Thread Reply   

gry
Old 04-22-2017 , 08:51   Re: [TF2] Hat Removal
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeys View Post
This mod is hardly up to date and will probably remove a lot more than just hats.
But if you want to use it anyway, feel free.

For it to only print once per session, you'll only need to remove the timer called on line 76.
I haven't got the setup to compile this myself, so I can't give you a recompiled source.
Hey, can you fix it?! This plugin removes only some of the hats. Most of the hats remain on the players' heads.
Old 01-23-2023 , 18:33   Re: [TF2] Hat Removal
Reply With Quote #22

Made a an updated version for the newer weapons. Added the Buff Banner, Battalions, Conch, Mantreads, BASE Jumper, Thermal Thruster, Ali Booties, Bootlegger, Quick Fix, Vaccinator, and Cozy Camper. Razorback, Darwins and Gunboats already worked. I'm pretty sure I got them all.

Still having the missing body parts issue when equipping certains cosmetics (Pyro's head missing when face cosmetics are used, Scouts feet are missing with feet cosmetics) There's also the issue of the default hats being missing when you have a cosmetic that would normally remove the default hat (Equipping the Tyrants Helm removes the default helmet for soldier's but instead of replacing it with the default hat it just makes the soldier bald. This goes for Scout, Soldier, Sniper and Engineer.)

Not a huge coder but at least the newer weapons are added to this plugin. Would like to see this plugin function better.
Attached Files
File Type: smx Hat_Removal.smx (6.6 KB, 36 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (Hat_Removal.sp - 56 views - 4.4 KB)
Mountain Lads TF2 Server: 74.91.122.33:27015