Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Release Sourcemod Store (Includes Download - Patch 1.2.7)

Post New Thread Reply   

JasperLee93
Old 08-06-2015 , 05:21   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #261

Does this plugin work for Garry's Mod and CS:GO? Especially the Title, Colors, etc?
Veteran Member
Old 08-08-2015 , 14:59   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #262

How is the new store and webpanel doing? I believe I read somewhere that target was August?
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-08-2015 , 22:11   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaloModo View Post
How is the new store and webpanel doing? I believe I read somewhere that target was August?
I need to catch up with Arrows current work in order to move the new version of Store plugin modules further, no idea where he's been.
343N
Old 08-09-2015 , 09:43   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #264

!shop works for everyone but me, and every other option in !store works besides the shop.
I tried deleting my user entry in the database, didn't solve anything. Help?
Bonnis
Old 08-12-2015 , 10:58   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #265

ive got a problem, all hats and misc, (havent added other mods yet).
they are backwards, so mask arent on "face" side its on the "neck" side.

samt with hats.

but plugin as such are working fine but some of players pressing "store" in the meny but its only closing down all the time.

//bonnis
Shishigami
Old 08-16-2015 , 15:31   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #266

I get this error when I reload items:

Quote:
store_reloaditems
[Store] Reloading categories and items...
[Store] All categories have been reloaded successfully.
[Store] All items have been reloaded successfully.
[Store] Reloading categories and items...
[Store] All categories have been reloaded successfully.
[Store] All items have been reloaded successfully.
L 08/16/2015 - 15:168: [SM] Native "Call_StartForward" reported: Invalid forward handle 0 (error 4)
L 08/16/2015 - 15:168: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "store-backend.smx":
L 08/16/2015 - 15:168: [SM] [0] Line 378, C:\Users\Juan\Desktop\SM\addons\sourcemod\scr ipting\store-backend.sp::T_GetItemsCallback()
I tried purchasing an item and it shows up in the database but my character doesnt wear it and when I try to access my inventory it says

Quote:
[Store] No categories are currently available.
Also, if I buy something I don't lose any credits.

Any ideas?

Last edited by Shishigami; 08-17-2015 at 00:44.
bennocool1995
Old 08-16-2015 , 17:14   Re: Store Beta [1.2.4b] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: April 17th, 2015)
Reply With Quote #267

would you help someone, if getting paid or not?
well i have a problem, i can't get it to work, i tried for over a week now, i never got it to work, yes i did get the point system to work, so me and my friends get points when playing on the server, but the "!store" and all the other commands don't want, and yes i have quadra checked the databases, i have done it right with the drivers, host, username etc...but still it won't work, i have a paid server at gameservers, and now i only see this way out, i have been looking around for problems on reddit and other sites, but i never seen to get any help from there, now to the question, i may be little outdated here but would you ever concider helping me out if i would pay you?

Last edited by Arrow768; 08-18-2015 at 18:04. Reason: Changed to a proper font
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-22-2015 , 11:24   Re: Store Beta [1.2.5] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: August 22nd, 2015)
Reply With Quote #268

1.2.5 Update Released:
  1. Changed up the ServerID system to no longer set fail states for any plugins if the ID is 0 or under in-general. The plugins now ignore the value all together if it's set to 0 or under while the plugins stay running as usual.
  2. Uploaded a backup version of 2.0 Loadouts since I reverted changes. No idea why I did that but I did.
  3. The backend module now requires a config which has 1 value that you can set but it's not used yet.
  4. Changed the rest of the API for 'loadout' to 'loadouts'.
  5. Updated a good portion of the plugins/includes to 1.7 syntax.

Gonna push a few more commits as 1.2.5a, 1.2.5b, etc the upcoming days. Bug reports are appreciated, thanks.

- r3d
Schpraaankiii
Veteran Member
Old 08-24-2015 , 05:27   Re: Store Beta [1.2.5] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: August 22nd, 2015)
Reply With Quote #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3dw3r3w0lf View Post
  1. Changed the rest of the API for 'loadout' to 'loadouts'.
Getting this for all modules now.
Quote:
Could not find required plugin "store-loadout"
Also getting this SQL error message

Quote:
L 08/24/2015 - 123:07: [Store] SQL Error on SQLCall_UnequipItem: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND store_users_items_loadouts.loadout_id = 4' at line 1
(It could also be worth mentioning that the "enable_server_restriction" collumns have to be added manually to the existing tables.)

Update: I figure GetClientLoadout is now GetClientCurrentLoadout, right?
But I can't change it and compile with the smjansson include. I'm getting this error when compiling:
Quote:
//// store-trails.sp
//
// E:\Caosk\MG\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\i nclude\smjansson.inc(66) : error
173: 'in' is a newly reserved keyword that may be used in the future; use a dif
ferent name as an identifier
// store-trails.sp(9) : error 017: undefined symbol "REQUIRE_PLUGIN"
// store-trails.sp(9) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
// store-trails.sp(337) : error 017: undefined symbol "Store_GetClientLoadout"
// store-trails.sp(343) : error 017: undefined symbol "Store_GetClientLoadout"
//
// 5 Errors.
//
// Compilation Time: 0,41 sec
// ----------------------------------------
(I figure the latest two errors is fixed by just changing to GetClientCurrentLoadout, right?)

Last edited by Schpraaankiii; 08-24-2015 at 06:37.
Send a message via Skype™ to Schpraaankiii
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-24-2015 , 12:54   Re: Store Beta [1.2.5] [Sourcemod 1.7] (Last Updated: August 22nd, 2015)
Reply With Quote #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schpraaankiii View Post
Getting this for all modules now.

Also getting this SQL error message

(It could also be worth mentioning that the "enable_server_restriction" collumns have to be added manually to the existing tables.)

Update: I figure GetClientLoadout is now GetClientCurrentLoadout, right?
But I can't change it and compile with the smjansson include. I'm getting this error when compiling:

(I figure the latest two errors is fixed by just changing to GetClientCurrentLoadout, right?)
Basically all yes. I'll add a fix for most of them but this is a release with a mix of 2.0 & 1.2 code so It's messy.