Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

-=Leb=-
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-27-2009 , 06:58   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Kigen, i'm using a steam server bro. I'm runing a big community with 6 servers. Would you plz explain for me how can i run your great plugin on my zombie server? as soon someone turn to a zombie, the map turns to black. Super dark.

or does anyone know how?

Last edited by -=Leb=-; 12-27-2009 at 10:35.
psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 12-27-2009 , 10:29   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by myzombie View Post
Sorry, even though you think it's no-steam but steamid is emulate to every client.

So yeah, it's not no-steam but semi-steam instead.
NO STEAM. NO SUPPORT. BYE
rautamiekka
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2009 , 10:37   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
NO STEAM. NO SUPPORT. BYE
Yeah, myzombie should stop that before it's too late.
Send a message via ICQ to rautamiekka Send a message via AIM to rautamiekka Send a message via MSN to rautamiekka Send a message via Yahoo to rautamiekka Send a message via Skype™ to rautamiekka
Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2009 , 11:41   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Leb=- View Post
Kigen, i'm using a steam server bro. I'm runing a big community with 6 servers. Would you plz explain for me how can i run your great plugin on my zombie server? as soon someone turn to a zombie, the map turns to black. Super dark.

or does anyone know how?
avoid using terrible maps that use ambient lighting, this is usually the problem when everything goes black, or it could just be the mod itself
-=Leb=-
SourceMod Donor
Old 12-27-2009 , 13:13   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Wrong answer i'm asking for the command he added that effect the light on the map also its on all zm maps, the zombiemod has nothing to do with this. I have been running zombiemod server for 3 years. The kac 1.1.8 worked fine until i update the sourcemod. The problem started on version 1.1.9 and on the latest kac version.

Also i hope kigen give us some help, i checked over 100 posts and found i'm not the only one who have this problem.

Last edited by -=Leb=-; 12-27-2009 at 15:17.
PStar
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2009 , 19:56   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

We had found a serious bug in the new module in the eye angle (anti Wh).

People sometimes doesn't show if we could see em. Like they weren't there and in a blick the player magicali teleports to the screen.

It's not the lagg casue we had seen this issue whit latency under 30 (ping ~20-40) players.

Turing it off unilt fixed.
rautamiekka
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2009 , 19:59   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PStar View Post
We had found a serious bug in the new module in the eye angle (anti Wh).

People sometimes doesn't show if we could see em. Like they weren't there and in a blick the player magicali teleports to the screen.

It's not the lagg casue we had seen this issue whit latency under 30 (ping ~20-40) players.

Turing it off unilt fixed.
Just terrible English, but the bug is more terrible.
Send a message via ICQ to rautamiekka Send a message via AIM to rautamiekka Send a message via MSN to rautamiekka Send a message via Yahoo to rautamiekka Send a message via Skype™ to rautamiekka
Kigen
BANNED
Old 12-27-2009 , 21:24   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

The map being dark would be issues between KAC, ZM, and the map. First KAC is resetting sv_cheats to 0 when ZM is using its method of altering things related to the player. ZM alters players by turning sv_cheats to 1, setting whatever it wants, then setting sv_cheats back to 0. KAC has to ensure that all clients know that the server is set to sv_cheats 0 otherwise a main detection method of cheaters would generate false positives. Then the next problem which is the main one that causes the dark maps. The map maker was lazy and uses a cheat convar on the client mat_fullbright to get lighting on the map instead of creating actual lighting. Because KAC is replicating sv_cheats 0 to the client mat_fullbright gets reset back to its default value of 0 since it is flagged as a cheat command.

My suggestion would really be to get a better map.
propaganda
Old 12-27-2009 , 22:09   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

I have detocs now, catches people using sv_cheats, I am thinking of switching to this, no sense running them both, will this detect the same cvars detocs catches?
rautamiekka
Veteran Member
Old 12-27-2009 , 22:28   Re: Kigen's Anti-Cheat 1.1.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by propaganda View Post
I have detocs now, catches people using sv_cheats, I am thinking of switching to this, no sense running them both, will this detect the same cvars detocs catches?
Keep Deti when you install KAC cuz they both have their own ways of detecting. I've ran Deti+KAC for long time and am only proud of it.
Closed Thread