Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)

Post New Thread Reply   

bongotrommler
Old 03-07-2018 , 08:09   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #241

after some time i got this:

Quote:
[5] Line 270, E:\Google Drive\Projects\Sourcemod\Public\Chat-Processor\scripting\chat-processor.sp::OnSayText2
and the cp stops working .. any fix?
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-07-2018 , 23:58   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongotrommler View Post
after some time i got this:

and the cp stops working .. any fix?
Need the entire error my man.
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 03-08-2018 , 01:08   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #243

Hey dev, thanks for updating this plugin. Just installed on my server and will give it a try asap. Appreciate it
Old 03-08-2018 , 05:05   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #244

full looks like this:

Quote:
L 03/08/2018 - 09:23:05: [SM] Blaming: bTimes-chat.smx
L 03/08/2018 - 09:23:05: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 03/08/2018 - 09:23:05: [SM] [0] AreClientCookiesCached
L 03/08/2018 - 09:23:05: [SM] [1] Line 923, D:\csgo\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\bTime s-chat.sp::AlterChatMessage
L 03/08/2018 - 09:23:05: [SM] [2] Line 843, D:\csgo\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\bTime s-chat.sp::CP_OnChatMessage
L 03/08/2018 - 09:23:05: [SM] [4] Call_Finish
L 03/08/2018 - 09:23:05: [SM] [5] Line 270, E:\Google Drive\Projects\Sourcemod\Public\Chat-Processor\scripting\chat-processor.sp::OnSayText2
L 03/08/2018 - 09:23:06: [SM] Exception reported: Client index 40 is invalid
Dolan
Old 04-07-2018 , 07:49   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drixevel View Post

Description:
This plugin and its API is meant to be a replacement for the old Simple Chat Processor (redux version) by fixing some bugs and adding new features to it. This plugin also uses the ColorVariables include to add additional features to the forwards for the plugin in order to automatically replace colors, remove colors, etc. This plugin uses a configuration file instead of a translation file for the format strings which allows for less translation files.

ConVars:
  • sm_chatprocessor_status - 1 - Status of the plugin.
  • sm_chatprocessor_config - configs/chat_processor.cfg - Name of the message formats config.
  • sm_chatprocessor_process_colors_default - 1 - Default setting to give forwards to process colors.
  • ssm_chatprocessor_remove_colors_default - 0 - Default setting to give forwards to remove colors.
  • sm_chatprocessor_strip_colors - 1 - Remove color tags from the name and the message before processing the output.
Special Thanks:
  • abrandnewday - recommendation and idea
  • Peace-Maker - format recommendations
  • SM9() - push requests and fixes for CSGO

Code Repository | Download | Plugin Updates | Report Bugs | Donate
Hey i am un upcoming cs go server owner and was wonderion sience i dont know where to extract this chat processor so can you guys help me out and tell me where to extract it
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-08-2018 , 00:50   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #246

I have a BUG in the chat.

Game: Counter-Strike: GO

SPEC players can talk to CT players or TRs even though they are alive.

The teams even typing in say_team the other team can see the message.

I have already downloaded the latest version in GitHub and still the BUG continues.
ThatKidWhoGames
Veteran Member
Old 04-09-2018 , 10:02   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
Hey i am un upcoming cs go server owner and was wonderion sience i dont know where to extract this chat processor so can you guys help me out and tell me where to extract it
You don't need to quote the original post.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-09-2018 , 15:43   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
Just download the plugin and send it to the sourcemod folder, then just connect the server.
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-13-2018 , 15:50   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I have a BUG in the chat.

Game: Counter-Strike: GO

SPEC players can talk to CT players or TRs even though they are alive.

The teams even typing in say_team the other team can see the message.

I have already downloaded the latest version in GitHub and still the BUG continues.
I would have some news about this, I have already updated to the new version and the problem continues.
iGANGNAM
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-15-2018 , 10:36   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #250

how many colors this thing have? only Olive, Green and teamcolor? -.-