Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

Sillium
AlliedModders Donor
Old 11-22-2013 , 03:54   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2481

www.unterwasserpyromanen.de
jpwanabe
Veteran Member
Old 11-22-2013 , 13:45   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2482

I've started using this. One tracks the rank and has a simple web interface, but it works sooo nicely. Plus the dev is actively working on it.
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 11-28-2013 , 17:08   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2483

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwanabe View Post
I've started using this. One tracks the rank and has a simple web interface, but it works sooo nicely. Plus the dev is actively working on it.
Speaking of this plugin, I've been using this as a base for a plugin I'm making that will be part of the "Store" system in the High Traffic Plugins area.

This does need to be updated to included newer weapons, the Scream Fortress 2013 spells, etc, so that you actually get points for using them (if you don't already, I'm not sure what this plugin does for untracked weapons like the Golden Frying Pan, the spells)

I'm going to try my hand at updating this. Not the web interface though, as that's already been done, and I've got too many things on the go right now, so trying to keep the web interface up to date is going to be nothing but more work for me. Right now, because Valve hardly ever adds new weapons, the plugin itself should be fairly easy for me to update.

Last edited by 404UserNotFound; 11-28-2013 at 17:10.
Bleathdark
Old 01-16-2014 , 01:51   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2484

can be translated?
Sillium
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-16-2014 , 06:54   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2485

Translate what you need in the plugin an compile it

www.unterwasserpyromanen.de
ArchangelGabriel
Old 01-16-2014 , 12:18   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2486

So just a quick question I didn't see asked before (it might have been, I'm just blind). The little box that appears when a player joins above the chat that tells the person their name and their rank as well as how many points they have, is there any way to disable that? Because I believe there is no reason to have the rank of that person displayed in chat as well as the little box above chat.

Reason why I'm asking this is because as well as running this plugin, I'm also running the Menu Based Rules plugin (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=639481) and I would rather the person joining my server see the rules rather than the rank! Also, the reason why I'm using this rules plugin is because it kicks people if they don't agree to the rules.

So any feedback is well appreciated! Again, if I missed something or overlooked something in either plugin, please forgive me of my ignorance!
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 01-16-2014 , 12:31   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2487

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchangelGabriel View Post
So just a quick question I didn't see asked before (it might have been, I'm just blind). The little box that appears when a player joins above the chat that tells the person their name and their rank as well as how many points they have, is there any way to disable that? Because I believe there is no reason to have the rank of that person displayed in chat as well as the little box above chat.

Reason why I'm asking this is because as well as running this plugin, I'm also running the Menu Based Rules plugin (http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=639481) and I would rather the person joining my server see the rules rather than the rank! Also, the reason why I'm using this rules plugin is because it kicks people if they don't agree to the rules.

So any feedback is well appreciated! Again, if I missed something or overlooked something in either plugin, please forgive me of my ignorance!
I'm working on updating this plugin with all the new logclassnames that have been added recently. I'll see if I can figure out how to toss up a convar to toggle that box on/off
ArchangelGabriel
Old 01-16-2014 , 12:52   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2488

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
I'm working on updating this plugin with all the new logclassnames that have been added recently. I'll see if I can figure out how to toss up a convar to toggle that box on/off
Thanks man! I know this is prolly WAY to early to ask but any slight idea when it would be done?
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 01-16-2014 , 13:56   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2489

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchangelGabriel View Post
Thanks man! I know this is prolly WAY to early to ask but any slight idea when it would be done?
I'll be honest; not a clue. I downloaded this to make a module for the "Store" plugin in the High-Traffic Plugins area that I've been working on every now and again.

I'm basically going to re-download this, run through the coding, fix everything up, rename the convar handles (for conformity, I'm a neat-freak), add in any missing things, remove weapon-related coding that is no longer needed (I think there's code that checks the "sword" logclassname to see if it's the Eyelander or the Claidheamhmor, but the Claid has its own event now), and then I'll toss in the menu convar.
ArchangelGabriel
Old 01-16-2014 , 14:56   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]
Reply With Quote #2490

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
I'll be honest; not a clue. I downloaded this to make a module for the "Store" plugin in the High-Traffic Plugins area that I've been working on every now and again.

I'm basically going to re-download this, run through the coding, fix everything up, rename the convar handles (for conformity, I'm a neat-freak), add in any missing things, remove weapon-related coding that is no longer needed (I think there's code that checks the "sword" logclassname to see if it's the Eyelander or the Claidheamhmor, but the Claid has its own event now), and then I'll toss in the menu convar.
Alrighty man. Thanks a lot for your help! If you could hit me up via PM's to let me know how your doing. I'm really interested to see this plugin work!