Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-26-2009 , 04:19   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzynek1 View Post
I understand you, but what if i want to observe 1 player after death in 1st person view ?
And why this is so important to you, this checking after death ? Even if player is realy afk , it doesnt matter, he doesnt colide with the gameplay.

[Please] even if you think that is wrong, can you make the .sp file that acts like i wish ?[/Please]
This means it becomes inconsistent with the "all mods" approach if you have an idea that will fix and work with all mods let me know.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 01-26-2009 , 04:20   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer View Post
I don't think that is necessary as it already warns them that they are going to be kicked. The only thing they can do is switch to a different player or different spec mode which will reset the timer.
The only problem with this is that the timer is on "default" 5 second intervals, however yeah I don't really care but it can be changed if required.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
bjcasey
Old 02-11-2009 , 00:59   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #233

I'm running TF2 and for some reason I can't get this to work. Looking in the logs it looks like the plugin is recognizing TF2, but it isn't giving notice about switching people to spectator or kicking them and the admin immunity isn't working.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-11-2009 , 06:37   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcasey View Post
I'm running TF2 and for some reason I can't get this to work. Looking in the logs it looks like the plugin is recognizing TF2, but it isn't giving notice about switching people to spectator or kicking them and the admin immunity isn't working.
can you provide the output of the following:

sm version

sm plugins list

cvarlist sm_afk

How many players were in the server? Does anything work?
bjcasey
Old 02-11-2009 , 11:14   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #235

Code:
] rcon sm version
 SourceMod Version Information:
    SourceMod Version: 1.1.0
    SourcePawn Engine: SourcePawn 1.1, jit-x86 (build 1.1.0)
    SourcePawn API: v1 = 4, v2 = 2
    Compiled on: Dec 28 2008 17:21:01
    Build ID: 2439:62cc69f6aa8b
    http://www.sourcemod.net/
Code:
] rcon cvarlist sm_afk
cvar list
--------------
sm_afk_admins_flag                       : 0        :                  : Admin Flag for immunity? Leave Blank for any flag.
sm_afk_admins_immune                     : 1        :                  : Are Admins immune to to the AFK Manager? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
sm_afk_enable                            : 1        :                  : Is the AFK manager enabled or disabled? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
sm_afk_kick_min_players                  : 6        :                  : Minimum amount of connected clients needed to kick AFK clients.
sm_afk_kick_players                      : 1        :                  : Should the AFK manager kick clients? [0 = DISABLED, 1 = KICK ALL, 2 = ALL EXCEPT SPECTATORS, 3 = SPECTATORS ONLY]
sm_afk_kick_time                         : 120      :                  : Time in seconds before kicking an AFK client.
sm_afk_kick_warn_time                    : 30       :                  : Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being kicked for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
sm_afk_move_min_players                  : 4        :                  : Minimum amount of connected clients needed to move clients to spectator.
sm_afk_move_spec                         : 0        :                  : Move AFK clients to spec before kicking them? [0 = FALSE, 1 = TRUE]
sm_afk_move_time                         : 60       :                  : Time in seconds before moving an AFK client.
sm_afk_move_warn_time                    : 30       :                  : Time in seconds remaining, player should be warned before being moved for AFK. [DEFAULT: 30.0 seconds]
sm_afk_test                              : cmd      :                  : 
sm_afkm_version                          : 3        : , "nf", "rep", "norecord" : Current version of the AFK Manager
--------------
 13 convars/concommands for [sm_afk]
And for some reason rcon "sm plugins list" isn't working for me. I've got another thread open in the General forum trying to figure out why that command isn't working.

When I've been testing it I'm an admin and I'm the only one on the server.

A couple of times I've noticed it has said to me in the console the following:

Code:
autokick is disabled for [TBCC] B.J.C
But afterwards it still kicks me out anyway.
bjcasey
Old 02-11-2009 , 12:22   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #236

Here's the plugin list:

Code:
] rcon sm plugins list
[SM] Listing 27 plugins:
  01 "Fun Commands" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  02 "Sudden Death Melee Redux" (1.0.5) by bl4nk
  03 "AllTalk Manager" (1.1.3) by Antithasys
  04 "AdminSentinel" (1.0.108) by <eVa>StrontiumDog 
  05 "Basic Commands" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  06 "Basic Info Triggers" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  07 "Fun Votes" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  08 "Basic Comm Control" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  09 "TF Max Players" (4.2) by Nican132
  10 "Reserved Slots" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  11 "AFK Manager" (3.0.9-compat) by Rothgar
  12 "Client Preferences" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  13 "PsychoStats rank`n`top" (0.4) by O!KAK
  14 "Admin Menu" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  15 "Anti-Flood" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  16 "SlapSlay Commands" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  17 "TeamSwitch" (1.3) by MistaGee
  18 "Admin Help" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  19 "Basic Chat" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  20 "TF2 Fast Respawns" (1.0.5) by WoZeR
  21 "Advertisements" (0.5.5) by Tsunami
  22 "Nextmap" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  23 "Basic Votes" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  24 "Basic Ban Commands" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
  25 "TF2 Advanced Vote Scramble" (1.1) by Brainstorm
  26 "Swear Replacement" (1.4) by Hell Phoenix
  27 "Admin File Reader" (1.1.0) by AlliedModders LLC
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-12-2009 , 06:06   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #237

Ok if you are sure there were more than 6 people in the server, can I maybe get access to your server to test?

It might have something to do with disabling spectator move, not sure at this point.

Remember you have admin immunity set so if you are an admin with ANY flags you will not be kicked.

if you want to limit it to certain admin flags use the variable.

The message "autokick is disabled for [TBCC] B.J.C" is not part of the AFK Manager unless it was in different words...

Last edited by Rothgar; 02-12-2009 at 06:09.
bjcasey
Old 02-12-2009 , 08:36   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
Ok if you are sure there were more than 6 people in the server, can I maybe get access to your server to test?

It might have something to do with disabling spectator move, not sure at this point.

Remember you have admin immunity set so if you are an admin with ANY flags you will not be kicked.

if you want to limit it to certain admin flags use the variable.

The message "autokick is disabled for [TBCC] B.J.C" is not part of the AFK Manager unless it was in different words...
What do you need for access?

Quote:
I was the only one on the server.

Quote:
I understand that. It was still kicking me even though I should have been immune.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-12-2009 , 16:32   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #239

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcasey View Post
What do you need for access?

I was the only one on the server.

I understand that. It was still kicking me even though I should have been immune.
Are you sure there is no "TF2" AFK kick in-built you need to disable? Was that the exact wording that was used?

If you were the only one in the server then it shouldn't have done anything?

sm_afk_kick_min_players : 6 : : Minimum amount of connected clients needed to kick AFK clients.
sm_afk_move_min_players : 4 : : Minimum amount of connected clients needed to move clients to spectator.

Both of these are set to more than 1 player?
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 02-12-2009 , 17:06   Re: AFK Manager (Any Mod)
Reply With Quote #240

Try this and see how it goes, I am attempting to disable the TF2 idle.

Last edited by Rothgar; 03-12-2010 at 02:15.